Thread: I'm single

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

I'm single

Well my engagement is off. That's why i haven't really been on. I'm still kinda messed up about it but i think I'm better off in the end. She is really stubborn but i was always ok with it because stuff worked out in the end. But she is being stubborn and there is her babies father drama. Just to much bs.

But i went out this weekend and meet another girl i like. I dont know if its too soon yet. But she is cool but i don't know if i like her because she is alot like my ex. She is a tall hot blonde but Russian instead of polish. Hell they both sound the same.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sorry to hear that bro. Nothing helps the healing process better than tasting a new flavor after all those years though! Get to those clubs and find yourself a chica!

Good luck with the next few months though.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    sorry to hear mate, hope things work out for you.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    what happened?
    I transferred for work. She was moving with me. All of a sudden she wasn't not sure about coming right away. It was almost 2 hours from her parents but she really doesn't get along with them. Also here babies father was giving her shit about it because it was far from him. But he rarely comes and sees his daughter and frequently is behind in his support. But the daughter loves him and is all about daddy. She is 3. To me it shouldn't even be a decision. We have been together for 2 years and are engaged. So it turned into a huge fight.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    babies father was giving her shit about it because it was far from him. But he rarely comes and sees his daughter and frequently is behind in his support. But the daughter loves him and is all about daddy. She is 3. To me it shouldn't even be a decision. We have been together for 2 years and are engaged. So it turned into a huge fight.
    Agreed. If she has custody and he has a car he can drive an extra 2 hours.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    wow yall broke up cause of that? that sucks man! very stupid

Rye_guy is offline Member
    hey man, I feel for ya, I lost my wife, she hardly lets me see the kids now too... but she was a cheatin whore!

all I can say is, get out there, see the world and all the women in it! nothing helps more to ment a broken heart than seeing that you have options! It took me a while to get back on the mends, but now Im doing it.

I hope all works out for you man, women can sure screw up your life, just dont let it get you down!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Oh shlt, that's tough. I know you had to of got close to the kid too I feel for you man, hate to see that happen to you I always thought you were pretty cool to talk to, but I'm sure this isn't your first go around with love

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Oh shlt, that's tough. I know you had to of got close to the kid too I feel for you man, hate to see that happen to you I always thought you were pretty cool to talk to, but I'm sure this isn't your first go around with love
    Thanks bro i appreciate it. Its hard i miss her daughter too. I saw her grow up and learn to talk. I was a mess for a while.

Since i meet this other girl i have been real happy. I don't know if its the girl herself of the fact she reminds me so much of my ex. Its almost like I'm still with her.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i am sorry but i am glad u alreayd went out on a date thats the first start

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Well my engagement is off. That's why i haven't really been on. I'm still kinda messed up about it but i think I'm better off in the end. She is really stubborn but i was always ok with it because stuff worked out in the end. But she is being stubborn and there is her babies father drama. Just to much bs.

But i went out this weekend and meet another girl i like. I dont know if its too soon yet. But she is cool but i don't know if i like her because she is alot like my ex. She is a tall hot blonde but Russian instead of polish. Hell they both sound the same.
    Well, sorry to hear about your engagement. Things happen for a reason.
    What I might be concerned with here hun, is your time frame to really reflect back on your relationship and how you can grow from this. Everyone needs to do this and hoping into a relationship quickly can stunt your growth and quite honestly doesn't give you time to heal.
    It'll only confuse you more...both on your new relationship and old. You need time to yourself before commiting again. And, I know that this is tough for some....they just can't be alone. But, being alone is very theraputic. It creates a more well rounded individual who only gives more to the next relationship than the previous one.
    Doesn't it sound a little odd that the big reason your attracted to this new girl is she is quite similar to the old one? Hmmmmm?

All I'm saying is to take care of yourself first. If your still somewhat messed up from the past relationship; your only going to carry that on to the new one.

Good luck hun..and chin up!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    You are going to be fine,...new year,new life...!!!

LPR.

mousetraps is offline Member
    good luck man!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    if anything i just recommend you keep your distance from the new girl. just till your emotionally complete again. in the meantime meet as many women as possible. if every guy had 4 or 5 great woman on the side a long term break up with one of them would mean nothing.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    meeting new women or dating women is not going to heel you or help you to get over her.

but good luck to you and what ever the future brings for you.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    meeting new women or dating women is not going to heel you or help you to get over her.

Sitting at home thinking about her will?

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Sitting at home thinking about her will?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by collar

well, to an extent, i agree. but, it sure as hell takes your mind off of the hurt for awhile. plus, like someone else said, nothing helps more (from my experience, and that of all of the people i know who have been in relationships) than surrounding yourself with other women/men. best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    well, to an extent, i agree. but, it sure as hell takes your mind off of the hurt for awhile. plus, like someone else said, nothing helps more (from my experience, and that of all of the people i know who have been in relationships) than surrounding yourself with other women/men. best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else

I rather be the giver, not the reciever

ok it gets weirder. I really like this new girl. But she is literally my ex part 2. Just not some of her bad habits.

My ex New Girl
    5'10 5'8
    blonde blonde
    polish russian
    big boobs big boobs

and the killer same NAME. They are both name Agneiszka. My ex went by Agge for short the new one Anna. Its crazy

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok it gets weirder. I really like this new girl. But she is literally my ex part 2. Just not some of her bad habits.

My ex New Girl
    5'10 5'8
    blonde blonde
    polish russian
    big boobs big boobs

and the killer same NAME. They are both name Agneiszka. My ex went by Agge for short the new one Anna. Its crazy
    Sounds like an omen.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Glad to hear it man... this girl can be the Ms in between...

you know the girl that puts your head on straight so you are available to be you so that when MS Right comes, you aren't holding alot of baggage...

congrats..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Sorry to hear it man.

Thread Information