Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Sigh... Missing my ex

I know Miz and other people are going to comment on this.... its been about 4 months since things ended.. I miss her like hell.. We talk almost everyday and I really want to try things again, but it seems like she is scared, and I have no idea how long I can hang on for.. She is still wearing the ring on her engagement finger too

Hunter is offline Grateful
    You cant move forward constantly looking backwards. You need time apart from one another. I would look into just cutting all contact with her, ex's are ex's for a reason. Some people may end up getting back together and working out but that often doesn't work its like the minority. You really need to move on, not trying to be a dick and it is hard but you need to soldier on.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    You cant move forward constantly looking backwards. You need time apart from one another. I would look into just cutting all contact with her, ex's are ex's for a reason. Some people may end up getting back together and working out but that often doesn't work its like the minority. You really need to move on, not trying to be a dick and it is hard but you need to soldier on.
    its sooo hard dude... I think we can work things out, but I dunno.. im going to cut off contact for a few weeks I think and see what happens

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    its sooo hard dude... I think we can work things out, but I dunno.. im going to cut off contact for a few weeks I think and see what happens

Me personally, I wouldn't do that if I still had those kinds of feelings. Just ask her out for some coffee, or for a walk to talk. Just get her to talk and open up. Tell her no expectations, you just want to talk to see where it all leads to.

Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    Me personally, I wouldn't do that if I still had those kinds of feelings. Just ask her out for some coffee, or for a walk to talk. Just get her to talk and open up. Tell her no expectations, you just want to talk to see where it all leads to.
    we live 1.5 hours away, but we did that two weeks ago, both agree'd to try, dunno what happened to that

ecivon is offline Member
    we live 1.5 hours away, but we did that two weeks ago, both agree'd to try, dunno what happened to that

I dunno Bro, just get her out without talking about anything serious, just make her laugh. Be cool and a little detached, let her see the good side of you. If it is going to happen it will take a little effort from you, but not a pushy one. Good luck though, when it's good it's what it's all about and damned well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    I dunno Bro, just get her out without talking about anything serious, just make her laugh. Be cool and a little detached, let her see the good side of you. If it is going to happen it will take a little effort from you, but not a pushy one. Good luck though, when it's good it's what it's all about and damned well worth it.
    Thanks dude.... its like you have been in my shoes ...... the problem is... I KNOW she doesnt want to see each other, because as soon as she see's me she becomes weak!!!

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    it all boils down to, what makes you happy.

mousetraps is offline Member
    im guessing what makes him happy is her tho..

ecivon is offline Member
    Thanks dude.... its like you have been in my shoes ...... the problem is... I KNOW she doesnt want to see each other, because as soon as she see's me she becomes weak!!!
    Problem is most women can't even explain what's going through their heads and with their emotions. I've been there Bro, sincerely best of luck to you, things like this usually do work out for the best.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I just went through the same thing myself. My girlfriend and I broke up in May, we didn't talk to eachother for 5 months. We both saw other people but were always thinking of eachother, we just didn't do anything about it, until one day in october she messaged me over MSN and we started talking, and then we met up for a coffee, and coffee lead to some seriously kick ass make up sex. Now we're back together and happier than ever! Keep your hopes up and TALK TALK TALK.. women love the talking! Then see what happens and hopefully it works out for you.

Best of luck to you bro! Don't get yourself too down, it will only make things worse, trust me!

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    women can make a man weak for sure........i am still pining for a x-mistress...my advice to you is..........that is, if you cant live without her, go get her!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    too many negative members on AR, who no matter what will tell u to stay away, but they dont know what you had or how you feel, so if ur thinkinh about it! then just go and do it, whats the worst that can happen? you wont work and ur back to where ur started?

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    dont chase em' just replace em'. joke
    i split with mine 9/10 week now, im still ****ed up about it. it is hard, specially with kids involved

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    first of all, why did you break up in the first place?

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    too many negative members on AR, who no matter what will tell u to stay away, but they dont know what you had or how you feel, so if ur thinkinh about it! then just go and do it, whats the worst that can happen? you wont work and ur back to where ur started?

To many pointless members on AR..............**cough**Foskamink**cough**

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    Or he posted this for people that actually have been through this life experience... he did want advice right? So my advice is grow a set of testicles and move on... something wasnt right, so much so the relationship ended. That in itself should tell you something about her or yourself.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Girls suck.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Girls suck.
    And that is my favorite thing about them

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    If you TRULY care about her, TELL HER. She may be holding off because she thinks YOU don't care or still have feelings.. I know you're probably afraid that she'll think you're an idiot or something, BUT she is still wearing the ring. That says something.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    but the good ones swallow !!
    They also happen to be the ugly ones.

They also happen to be the ugly ones.
    I think you need to get out more, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I think you need to get out more, lol.
    Probably. Maybe it's just bad luck. I've been with hot girls that didn't swallow. But I have been with not so hot girls that were awsome! I guess they have to try harder, but there is nothing wrong with that. I would rather sleep with an ugly girl who was great at sex, than a hot girl who just layed there.

Probably. Maybe it's just bad luck. I've been with hot girls that didn't swallow. But I have been with not so hot girls that were awsome! I guess they have to try harder, but there is nothing wrong with that. I would rather sleep with an ugly girl who was great at sex, than a hot girl who just layed there.

See, I disagree with all that. Isn't the girl "hotter" if she does all that, and is good at it, even if she's not as hot?

And that's a stereotype. They're some hot girls that do.

Oops I guess we strayed off topic there. If you prove to her that she is worth going back to I think she will eat that up. And if want to get back together, then just keep going to see her. You said she gets weak when she sees you, so pretty soon you will wear her down.

[QUOTE=PaRiS2005]See, I disagree with all that. Isn't the girl "hotter" if she does all that, and is good at it, even if she's not as hot?

And that's a stereotype. They're some hot girls that do. [/QUO

I guess there are all kinds of definitions for "hot". I don't disagree that there are hot girls that do. I just think they do it less because they have nothing to prove. The ones that are stuck up that is.

[QUOTE=king6]
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    See, I disagree with all that. Isn't the girl "hotter" if she does all that, and is good at it, even if she's not as hot?

And that's a stereotype. They're some hot girls that do. [/QUO

I guess there are all kinds of definitions for "hot". I don't disagree that there are hot girls that do. I just think they do it less because they have nothing to prove. The ones that are stuck up that is.
    True story.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I broke up with my ex about 4 months ago too and she moved back to Colorado. I miss her like crazy now but she's not ready to get back with me because she says she can't forgive me for cheating on her yet. All of this casual sex is just not satisfying for me.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    If she is wearing the ring then you still got it. Tell her you want her back and youu want to work thoings out

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    You can be in my club.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    Best advice you're gonna get IMO

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I will tell it how is being that i just went through the same thing. It was the love of my life, loved her family , hung out with her dad and my parents loved her. It was perfect. Well she decided she no longer wanted a relationship after 3 years ! How do you just up and decide this ??!!

Miz - Told me you need to cut her off for a while and let it go. I didn't listen to her at first and told myself, you might deal with it that way but i don't. My girl still wanted to be "friends" which made it 10000000 times HARDER !
    There would be nights i would cry my eyes out. I would have to tell myself to stop being a p***y and get a hold of yourself, there is nothing like chick pain. One night she wanted to go out to eat and i went, but i didn't say a word. She askd me if everything was ok and i could even talk. I could feel me holding back the emotion and pain and i knew once my mouth opened the tears would come flowing out. On the drive home i told her its just too tough for me to do this. I told her i need time to myself without talking to her or seeing her. We broke up in aug and i still feel strong feelings for her to this day.

Well at first i didn't talk to her for about 2-3 weeks and it helped A LOT. I then talked to her on the phone one sunday for about 15-20 mins. Once i ran out of things to talk about i said i have to go. We now been talking about once a week and i feel good about it.

As much as i thought Miz was wrong, she wasn't. You have to stop saying to yourself she will come back. If she wants to come back she will but you need to go on with your life man. Most imporant, surround yourself with friends and family. I waited for her for 4 months and got no where. I still have feelings for her but now i feel i am in the drivers seat where as before i felt like i was being dragged by the car.

My advice, take time for yourself which means no talking, texting, emails or anything. Also take down all pictures and take her number out of your cell phone.

Good luck man ! I know its tough and only people that have been there before truely know how you feel.

p.s

When you need to talk to someone, talk to your male "friend" ..two peas in a pod ! hahah
    (insider guys other thread)

I had to throw an upper in there. You can PM me anytime or get me on AOL, again good luck.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 11-30-2006 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I will tell it how is being that i just went through the same thing. It was the love of my life, loved her family , hung out with her dad and my parents loved her. It was perfect. Well she decided she no longer wanted a relationship after 3 years ! How do you just up and decide this ??!!

Miz - Told me you need to cut her off for a while and let it go. I didn't listen to her at first and told myself, you might deal with it that way but i don't. My girl still wanted to be "friends" which made it 10000000 times HARDER !
    There would be nights i would cry my eyes out. I would have to tell myself to stop being a p***y and get a hold of yourself, there is nothing like chick pain. One night she wanted to go out to eat and i went, but i didn't say a word. She askd me if everything was ok and i could even talk. I could feel me holding back the emotion and pain and i knew once my mouth opened the tears would come flowing out. On the drive home i told her its just too tough for me to do this. I told her i need time to myself without talking to her or seeing her. We broke up in aug and i still feel strong feelings for her to this day.

Well at first i didn't talk to her for about 2-3 weeks and it helped A LOT. I then talked to her on the phone one sunday for about 15-20 mins. Once i ran out of things to talk about i said i have to go. We now been talking about once a week and i feel good about it.

As much as i thought Miz was wrong, she wasn't. You have to stop saying to yourself she will come back. If she wants to come back she will but you need to go on with your life man. Most imporant, surround yourself with friends and family. I waited for her for 4 months and got no where. I still have feelings for her but now i feel i am in the drivers seat where as before i felt like i was being dragged by the car.

My advice, take time for yourself which means no talking, texting, emails or anything. Also take down all pictures and take her number out of your cell phone.

Good luck man ! I know its tough and only people that have been there before truely know how you feel.

p.s

When you need to talk to someone, talk to your male "friend" ..two peas in a pod ! hahah
    (insider guys other thread)

I had to throw an upper in there. You can PM me anytime or get me on AOL, again good luck.
    Wow, thanks man, means a lot!!! I am in more control, and I havnt called her in a week, but I still miss her like hell.. I do feel as though Im more in the drivers seat, right now the only time we talk is when she calls or texts me.. and I will talk to him LOL

Blog Entries
    Wow, thanks man, means a lot!!! I am in more control, and I havnt called her in a week, but I still miss her like hell.. I do feel as though Im more in the drivers seat, right now the only time we talk is when she calls or texts me.. and I will talk to him LOL
    Just be careful talking too much too soon. You will find yourself still hanging on. Also not talking to her at all will make her feel how it feels to be without you. She could come running back after that or stay the same. Whatever her choice is, it's her choice. Better known sooner then later.

Well I just talked to her on the phone, but she was sleepy n has to get up for work at 6am.. .So I sent her an email...it basically said that she has to figure out if shes still in love with me, and proceed from there, otherwise starting next week, I delete her from msn, and cut off all contact!!!!

Blog Entries
    Well I just talked to her on the phone, but she was sleepy n has to get up for work at 6am.. .So I sent her an email...it basically said that she has to figure out if shes still in love with me, and proceed from there, otherwise starting next week, I delete her from msn, and cut off all contact!!!!
    Just tell her how it is, say listen, this is too tough for me and the only way for me to get over this is to take some time out for myself. Then do just that. This way she still knows what going on. Most important thing is to follow through. As much as i know you dont want to, you have to.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    hung out with her dad and my parents loved her. It was perfect. Well she decided she no longer wanted a relationship after 3 years ! How do you just up and decide this ??!!

there is nothing like chick pain.

Most imporant, surround yourself with friends and family.
    man i can relate to the bold part man.. its rough when suddenly they decide theres nothing, worst part is i still dont know why. even tho i was with them almost a year only its still a long time bro, especially when they only person i know in the country.

most important thing.. thats prolly best. what do u do when u have no friends and you cant be with your family.. im alone in this and i hit a low not going to discuss it here.. but if ya wanna talk on aol i do! sorry for the hijack

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    WTF some of you guys sound like a bunch damn women. Why don't you just go find a piece of ass to take your mind off of her. Damn there are sooo many woman out there and you are worried about one. Get a life and get some testicles.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    If she goes to the bars....then she is a GONER!!!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE24
    WTF some of you guys sound like a bunch damn women. Why don't you just go find a piece of ass to take your mind off of her. Damn there are sooo many woman out there and you are worried about one. Get a life and get some testicles.

hahaha this is a little upfront. but.... im going to have to agree. if she wants to see what its like to be "alone" for a while. then leave her alone. give her the cold shoulder bro. no texts, no calls, no nothing.

NOTHING

this is as far as i go for advice because she might call u after this. she might not. what it really comes down to is..... its your situation, deal with it how you want

because everyone one here is giving u advice from a different situation.. like they cheated on there girl, or they got into a fight or somthing else, every situation is different. so treat your situation different then.

you have 2 choices. talk to her. or dont.

goodluck
    K.Biz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information