Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    lol again at this thread

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would talk to the person on the phone if they called. I would treat them just like anyone else though, if I was busy I would say Im busy, but if I wasnt doing anything I would talk to them. There was a guy who used to come into my work and talk to me, he had a few mental problems, schizo and what not. But I was just always really nice, and people that are mentally challeneged are ALWAYS nice to you and they always remember when you are nice to them. They are happy with the small things, they dont get mad or insecure over stupid little things most of us do. Not to say this is 100% always the case, but it has been in my experience. This guy is always happy to see me and always asks how I am and is genuinely interested, you dont find that too often. So I will always give my time when I can.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    in light of the holiday season i think this link fits in with this thread....

http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    or for the family guy version.............. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IfH6dYZLzE

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe she's UBER 117 HACKER! And she HACKED your cell phone. And now she gets your number whenever she retardedly fancies.
    Do you have a web cam? She could be watching you through it!

Turn it towards the wall! =F

Change your number, and dont give it out. Just give it to family.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I would talk to the person on the phone if they called. I would treat them just like anyone else though, if I was busy I would say Im busy, but if I wasnt doing anything I would talk to them. There was a guy who used to come into my work and talk to me, he had a few mental problems, schizo and what not. But I was just always really nice, and people that are mentally challeneged are ALWAYS nice to you and they always remember when you are nice to them. They are happy with the small things, they dont get mad or insecure over stupid little things most of us do. Not to say this is 100% always the case, but it has been in my experience. This guy is always happy to see me and always asks how I am and is genuinely interested, you dont find that too often. So I will always give my time when I can.
    YEah..I talked to him the first like..10-12 times he called. But after awhile..it just gets old. THe more I would talk to him, the more he would call. Im one of the few people that was nice to him and would talk. After awhile..I justwouldnt answer my phone anymore

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    well you obviously don't want to be nice because you keep making fun of her and saying tard. so why don't you just nut up and tell her that she cant call you anymore. LIKE A DECENT HUMAN BEING

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    YEah..I talked to him the first like..10-12 times he called. But after awhile..it just gets old. THe more I would talk to him, the more he would call. Im one of the few people that was nice to him and would talk. After awhile..I justwouldnt answer my phone anymore
    Ya I feel you man, when it gets to become too much its annoying. Like I said I will treat the person like anyone else, and if they call too much its gonna be annoying like anything else. But I just try to think that everyone else is probably hangin up on them and making fun etc. They probably sit at home all day bored and possibly sad. I may be a juice monkey but some shit still gets to me and I feel bad.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude just ask her. She must be all over you if she keep getting ur number.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Hit dat shit!

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    why the hell did i just get a stomach ache after reading this thread?

sex with a tard, could be fun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information