Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I read Teen Titans as well. Looks like we read the same titles.
    great minds think alike it it appears we are the only comic readers here

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    You're not a Sentry fan are you? Because I have a bad feeling that WWH is 90% about the Hulk and 10% about getting Sentry to be the biggest character ever. I hate him he shows up out of nowhere and is the strongest person in exsistene. Marvel keeps trying to push him onto the readers, but not many like him I hope with what happened in Mighty Avengers they just write him off. I mean Hulk is strong but even at baseline Hulk he gets his ass kicked here and there, but Sentry just needs to blink and apparently the world could blow up.
    Last edited by 24labor; 08-03-2007 at 10:48 PM.

ultraaman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    it appears we are the only comic readers here
    Not anymore.

August Pull List

DC
    52 AFTERMATH: THE FOUR HORSEMEN
    ACTION COMICS
    ALL NEW BOOSTER GOLD
    ALL STAR SUPERMAN
    AMAZONS ATTACK
    BATMAN ANNUAL #26 HEAD OF THE DEMON
    BIRDS OF PREY
    BLACK ADAM THE DARK AGE
    BLUE BEETLE
    BRAVE AND THE BOLD
    CHECKMATE
    COUNTDOWN
    COUNTDOWN TO ADVENTURE
    GREEN LANTERN
    GREEN LANTERN CORPS My #2 book
    JSA CLASSIFIED
    JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA
    JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA My #1 book
    LEGION OF SUPER HEROES IN THE 31ST CENTURY
    SUPERGIRL
    SUPERMAN
    SUPERMAN BATMAN Current story arc only
    TEEN TITANS
    TRIALS OF SHAZAM
    WONDER WOMAN

IMAGE COMICS
    ELEPHANTMEN
    (I get FELL too but not out this month)

MARVEL COMICS
    ASTONISHING X-MEN
    MS MARVEL
    RUNAWAYS
    ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR
    X-FACTOR

Ya, I like strong women

I was getting the newest Authority but they totally fuked that up. I'm waiting on the trades for WWH. I just bought a few HB (Elephantmen, Tellos, and Mouse Guard) so my wallet needs a break.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    WARNER BROS. HIRES DIRECTOR FOR JUSTICE LEAGUE FILM

Warner Bros. is moving aggressively ahead with its Justice League film, and has brought George Miller aboard to direct, Variety reports. The film is in the initial phases of casting.

According to Variety, the next film in the Superman franchise may have taken a backseat to Justice League, in part because Warners is so keen on the Justice League script by Kieran and Michele Mulroney. If that's the case, Justice League would become Warner Bros. tentpole superhero film for 2009, and could serve as a launching pad for future films, including Wonder Woman and Flash, which the studio has been developing.

The release order for Justice League and the next Superman film likely depends on casting for Justice League, since so many major characters need to be cast, and also on Bryan Singer, who is set to direct a Superman sequel, but is currently busy with the Tom Cruise film Valkyrie. If Superman comes first, Warners would likely aim for a 2010 release for Justice League.

Several sources close to the project told Variety that Christian Bale and Brandon Routh would probably not appear in Justice League as Batman and Superman. Batman Begins and Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan would prefer that Warners delay Justice League until after he finishes the Batman projects in development, and Bale has also expressed uneasiness about Justice League. Warners explored making Justice League as an animated or motion capture film to get around this issue, but all indications are that the pic will be an f/x-driven live-action film, Variety reports.

Director George Miller most recently served as a director, writer and producer on Happy Feet; he won an Academy Award as producer on the film when it won Best Animated Feature Film. Along with several writing and producing credits, Miller's directing credits include all three Mad Max films, Witches of Eastwick, Lorenzo's Oil, and Babe: Pig in the City, his last project before directing Happy Feet.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread Information