likewize is offline Junior Member

I need you guys to pray for me and my family...

I need you guys to pray for me and my fam man...

A couple of months ago, my mother was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of throat cancer. She had been complaining of pain in her back for almost a year, and she had seen 3 different physicians who told her everything was fine and she was overreacting...

Well, come to find out, the cancer was redirecting the pain to her back and neck. Unfortunately, as with most cancers, it could have been fixed had the doctors performed thorough testing. But because of 3 doctor's inexperience and negligence...the cancer was not detected until almost a year after it had originally developed. And because of this my mother will die.

I have moved from Florida to Tennessee to help my family get through these hard times. I have cared for my mom like she cared for me everytime I was sick. She can't eat because the tumor in her throat is so large she can't swallow. Everyday, I'm up around 6:00am getting her vitamins and medicines prepared. I have done everything in my power to help her, but she is slipping, and I am forced to watch the entire process. It is really hard to watch the woman that created and raised you lie helplessly in her bed, waiting for the end. I am struggling to hold back my tears as I type this.

I don't need prayers for a miracle to save her, it's far too late for that. She is in the final stages and has less than 3 days before it's all said and done. She's suffering from severe pain and I have been up for a while now, making sure to deliver her morphine injections every 15 minutes to reduce her suffering...I am sad to say that I feel like I am killing her myself, but it is only to end her relentless pain. I cannot stand to see her go through this.

What I do need is you guys to pray that she goes peacefully and not in a painful struggle. And also to pray for my younger brother who has had to sit and watch his mother die at 14...
    She was a wonderful woman...She always gave everyone a chance, regardless of race, gender, appearance...She donated money at times when she didn't have it. This is a woman who has been through it all. From being abused and molested as a child, to drug addiction, beatings, as well as being raped. But I watched her change her life around 12 years ago, and once she changed, she wouldn't even drink wine.

I thank all of you in advance for helping...One Love...PEACE...

Hunter is offline Grateful
    You and your family will be in prayers.

ads21 is offline Junior Member
    also mine, likewize..

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    im not a religious man by any means bro but i hope you get your wish for her to go in piece

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    have faith brother.....and yall are in my prayers

muscles1981 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ads21
    also mine, likewize..

mine also my friend all the best luck to you and your family god bless you all

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    my heart goes out to you and your family, i had to watch my grandad go like that and being your mam must be a thousand times worse. i hope and pray she will go peacefully and that you and your brother will be able to get through this. im so sorry mate. need to talk or anything jst shoot me pm.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    so sorry to hear about your mom, that can't be easy
    I'll pray for you man!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Consider the prayers done. Best wishes

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by likewize
    I need you guys to pray for me and my fam man...

A couple of months ago, my mother was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of throat cancer. She had been complaining of pain in her back for almost a year, and she had seen 3 different physicians who told her everything was fine and she was overreacting...

Well, come to find out, the cancer was redirecting the pain to her back and neck. Unfortunately, as with most cancers, it could have been fixed had the doctors performed thorough testing. But because of 3 doctor's inexperience and negligence...the cancer was not detected until almost a year after it had originally developed. And because of this my mother will die.

I have moved from Florida to Tennessee to help my family get through these hard times. I have cared for my mom like she cared for me everytime I was sick. She can't eat because the tumor in her throat is so large she can't swallow. Everyday, I'm up around 6:00am getting her vitamins and medicines prepared. I have done everything in my power to help her, but she is slipping, and I am forced to watch the entire process. It is really hard to watch the woman that created and raised you lie helplessly in her bed, waiting for the end. I am struggling to hold back my tears as I type this.

I don't need prayers for a miracle to save her, it's far too late for that. She is in the final stages and has less than 3 days before it's all said and done. She's suffering from severe pain and I have been up for a while now, making sure to deliver her morphine injections every 15 minutes to reduce her suffering...I am sad to say that I feel like I am killing her myself, but it is only to end her relentless pain. I cannot stand to see her go through this.

What I do need is you guys to pray that she goes peacefully and not in a painful struggle. And also to pray for my younger brother who has had to sit and watch his mother die at 14...
    She was a wonderful woman...She always gave everyone a chance, regardless of race, gender, appearance...She donated money at times when she didn't have it. This is a woman who has been through it all. From being abused and molested as a child, to drug addiction, beatings, as well as being raped. But I watched her change her life around 12 years ago, and once she changed, she wouldn't even drink wine.

I thank all of you in advance for helping...One Love...PEACE...

my heart goes out to you my friend. my friends mother, (who i am very close with) was diagnosed with cancer about a year ago as well...

WCW_Nostalgia is offline New Member
    Definately praying for you. Losing someone you love is the worst thing in the world.

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    good luck brother, have faith and all will work its self out

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    man im sorry for you and your brothers pain of going through this but stay strong and keep your head up.im kinda lost for words man.

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    my prayers are with you, you will be reunited one day.

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    i wish i could say something to make you feel better. my prayers will be with you and your family.

my prayers are with you. Just try to find peace in knowing that you have done everything in your power you can do to help her with this. All you can do is what your doing, best wishes

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    My prayers are with you and your family.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    man im sorry for you and your brothers pain of going through this but stay strong and keep your head up.im kinda lost for words man.

me too... this thread almost made me cry

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    My prayers are with you and your family in this tough time.

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear this bro........keep ur head up

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    done..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    i will pray for you.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    stay strong thoughts with you

Thread Information