bangstun is offline New Member

Disappointed Not Discourage

I did a 12 week contest of fat to muscle hosted by zidiet vpx nutrition. It was teams of three one guy in my team the heaviest 33% body fat only lost 15 lbs. Long story short WE AINT WINNING! I won't point anymore fingers but towards myself. I went from 265lbs 25% body fat down to 238 lbs 19.6% If you do the calculation some of that was muscle lost too(not good). I did cardio and watched my diet but YES before you comment I could of been more strict! 19.6% is still WAY to HIGH. So 2007 is clean eating and cardio in morning separate from my weight training in the evening. I started hard right away because I want to look decent for the Arnold Classic in March heard it was alot of fun. I hooked up with some bodybuilding trainers and some competitors that just got their pro card. My goal is 12% by april and finishing the year out at 8%

I have always wanted to get involved in one of the body change type contests, where did you come upon this?

bigeater is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bangstun
    I did a 12 week contest of fat to muscle hosted by zidiet vpx nutrition. It was teams of three one guy in my team the heaviest 33% body fat only lost 15 lbs. Long story short WE AINT WINNING! I won't point anymore fingers but towards myself. I went from 265lbs 25% body fat down to 238 lbs 19.6% If you do the calculation some of that was muscle lost too(not good). I did cardio and watched my diet but YES before you comment I could of been more strict! 19.6% is still WAY to HIGH. So 2007 is clean eating and cardio in morning separate from my weight training in the evening. I started hard right away because I want to look decent for the Arnold Classic in March heard it was alot of fun. I hooked up with some bodybuilding trainers and some competitors that just got their pro card. My goal is 12% by april and finishing the year out at 8%
    Good luck with your fatloss goal.

bangstun is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    I have always wanted to get involved in one of the body change type contests, where did you come upon this?
    I worked for the vitamin shoppe and found it through them but also was posted in magazines etc. body for life is doing one now.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    I'm in a dieting/fitness contest as well. It's called "Life". I choose to maintain a high level of fitness including dieting so I can do the things that I enjoy. I take a proactive approach to my program because if it's to be, it's up to me.

Good luck to you Bangstun!

"You desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same."

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Good luck and I hope you win.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    good job bangstun...keep it up

is this bangstun from you tube?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I followed a few of your youtube posts. You had some good progress but like you said I think you could have achieved more being more strict. Stick around here and read some you may learn a thing or two. I got into the diet forums and went from 270 20% to 225 11% in about 12 weeks one year ago. It just matters how much you apply yourself.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    well said Chest.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Hang in there and good luck

Thread Information