LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

So the Movie Went Good I Guess

Well me and my ex ex (remember it's two ex's, not one!!!) went and saw a movie today, Holiday. Her choice but I thought it was a pretty good movie. Anyways we're sitting there together and I have my elbow on the arm rest between her and I... As the movie progresses she starts sitting awkwardly in her chair, knees pointing towards me and leaning in and resting her arm on the same rest touching mine and she's like really leaning in. So I just lean in a little as well to see what happens... Nothing she doesn't pull back scared or anything... Now after talking with her I can tell she's not the type of girl that wants to, "**** and leave it at that." She just broke up with her bf of 1.9 years around same time as me, so we're going through the same shit. She's sort of seeing a guy, but not really. She doesn't want a bf and all they do is kiss occasionally, so i'ts not much, maybe just like an emotional support person cuz she doesn't wanna be alone? Anyways, we walk home and she was supposed to meet him at her place at 6, but it's like 6:10. She acts like it doesn't matter much and laughs wondering how he'll think, so I don't think much is going on beween them. Anyways we get to my place and just tlk in my room for awhile about our situations and stuff........So... no luck with me, I felt it was too early given the circumstances to ask for much else... I'll just wait and see... On the brightside some hot chick messaged me on myspace so don't think I'm gonna just get pulled in by this one!!!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    1.9 years? man that cracked me up.

not sure if you are looking for advice from this thread, but i just want to say: dont read into things too much. i did at your age (a mere 3.288179 years ago), its nothing but extra stress. chill out, hang with the boys, and go with the flow. good luck in whatever it is that you are trying to acomplish

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    1.9 years? man that cracked me up.

not sure if you are looking for advice from this thread, but i just want to say: dont read into things too much. i did at your age (a mere 3.288179 years ago), its nothing but extra stress. chill out, hang with the boys, and go with the flow. good luck in whatever it is that you are trying to acomplish

Superhuman is offline Banned
    1.9 years hahaha. WHY ARE YOU IN SUCH A HURRY TO FIND A RELATIONSHIP?? You just started hanging out with this chick again and you JUST broke up with your ex. Chill out and go have fun

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    1.9 years hahaha. WHY ARE YOU IN SUCH A HURRY TO FIND A RELATIONSHIP?? You just started hanging out with this chick again and you JUST broke up with your ex. Chill out and go have fun
    He's 19 BRO!!! He needs to get married before he is too old! He's running out of time!

I'm not in a hurry to start a relationship, I'm in a hurry to get with women... I mean, I already know all about her from previously so I guess that's a head start

Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    I'm not in a hurry to start a relationship, I'm in a hurry to get with women... I mean, I already know all about her from previously so I guess that's a head start
    I think former ex's is bad territory. I would find someone new, there is a reason people are ex's.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I think former ex's is bad territory. I would find someone new, there is a reason people are ex's.

Amen!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    ok i'll be the first to say this u need to stop makin threads about every move u make with a girl...****em and tell us a success story or dont right anything...

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    ok i'll be the first to say this u need to stop makin threads about every move u make with a girl...****em and tell us a success story or dont right anything...
    x2 agreed

Ha, the first time she touched his arm. The first time they played monopoly together. The first time they ate pizza together. Grab some popcorn boys, sit back and enjoy the threads.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have not come to these girl threads anyway.

Lawman-you make WAY too many of them. Chill out.

go out and have sex with 3.354252 girls and quit tryin to ask everything to marry you

Tru2 is offline Female Member
    ehm.. I have to tell you.. dude... you over analyse stuff more than any chicks I know..... doing all this stuff is annoying...and kinda creepy. don't be that guy.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Absofukingloutly !!!! Dont go anywhere near her again and go and find some Poon Tang that will fvck back !!!!

Oh come on guys... I know how excited you guys are about how this is going to end... lol... This is just the suspense part so hold on!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    Oh come on guys... I know how excited you guys are about how this is going to end... lol... This is just the suspense part so hold on!
    Mate I am almost 52 and you are 19. I KNOW how this is going to end This will be you

chest6 is offline Banned
    rofl..exactly.

I have like 5 months on you. 5 months more wise

I know how it will end too

You never know... There could always be a twist at the end... You know how movies go!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Mate I am almost 52 and you are 19. I KNOW how this is going to end This will be you
    I just dont know why ppl post a running log of their love life.. like the first one with the girl friend of 1.5 years etc, understandable..... But why do we want to know everytime she touch's his arm or hang ..... maybe im a bitter old man... at 22 lol

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    i think you guys are missing the point here, they watched a movie and she actually leaned in closer to him AND THEN HE LEANED IN CLOSER TO HER!!!!! that is hot stuff right there, of course she does have another boyfriend who is probably banging her but still he made her 10minutes late the last time they hooked up which probably pissed her boyfriend off so he stuck it up her ass. but still congratulations on making her late man, i see nothing but good things for you guys in the future, who knows maybe next time you will get to hold her hand or something.

Everyone is just so pessimistic here... lol... I actually made her an hour late... Hence the long talk in my room... Yeh, now what!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tru2
    ehm.. I have to tell you.. dude... you over analyse stuff more than any chicks I know..... doing all this stuff is annoying...and kinda creepy. don't be that guy.
    i was about to type a page to explain that neediness in a man is the BIGGEST turn off for a woman. its beyond annoying. neediness actually use to be = to rape for a women. (still is but to a much lesser degree)
    woman have an alarm in thier brain that goes off when they sense it.
    back in the days the only needy men were men with bad genes who no woman wanted to mate with, called beta males.
    so theyd grab a dinasour bone, than hide in a bush.
    when they saw the female walking but theyd jump out, club her in ther head and drag her in a cave to rape.
    needless to say it happened so many times that women developed a biological radar system to be hypersensitive to even the slightest desperate behavoir.
    you NEED something you dont have because you dont know the right way to get or keep it.
    this leads to the whole i cant get laid dilemna and than you think your not trying hard enough, try harder, and the problem becomes almost impossible to shed for a lot of guys.
    your young, immerse yourself around hotties your age.
    set practical goals. your first one should be to learn how to engage women and build rapport with them.
    its ok to anaylze excessively but only *AFTER the situation.
    doing it *before leads to "analysis paralysis* the inability to talk to women at all, or when you do they always run away from you.

just TALK TALK TALK. not to be a motor mouth, but to say all the wrong things. it will become ingrained in your head what does and doesnt work than soon becomes second nature.

its all about communciation. 93% of its nonverbal, 7% actual words. read nlp and read the response i made in your last thread. soon youll have so many options your problem will be how to evade them, not vice versa.

and for the record, if your ex saw these threads your making shed prob get on a space shuttle and leave the planet. not to say its wrong to ask for advice, its perfectly ok, and commendable, its when you dont take advice when you start earning yourself demerits.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 01-08-2007 at 01:15 AM.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    i think you guys are missing the point here, they watched a movie and she actually leaned in closer to him AND THEN HE LEANED IN CLOSER TO HER!!!!! that is hot stuff right there, of course she does have another boyfriend who is probably banging her but still he made her 10minutes late the last time they hooked up which probably pissed her boyfriend off so he stuck it up her ass. but still congratulations on making her late man, i see nothing but good things for you guys in the future, who knows maybe next time you will get to hold her hand or something.
    Ok that was pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    Ok that was pretty funny
    omfg im dying, i totally missed that thanks for bump.

i wouldnt be the least bit surprised if thats the EXACT situation.
    girls will lie out of thier asses to preserve a mans self esteem up untill the point where hes so ignorant and naive about whats going on that she literally has to video tape herself getting railed by 10 guys and sends it to him with a big bold f**k you on the video tape.

the fact is woman lie to men often times because the men are weak little pussies to begin and they make the women feel guilty for telling the truth or being harsh on them out of pitty or sympathy that they are helpless.

lawman better open up a book on the laws of seduction or some shit because i never noticed how many threads hes made about this shit. leads me to believe he hasnt headed even the most miniscule bit of advice from anyone on these forums. thats when people really start to get on peoples nerves.

Rippee is offline New Member
    how do i post a new thread?

click on ar lounge all the way up top, than when your on that page find "new thread" on the top left kinda.

Dude yourself a favor for your own sake. Ok..you ready?! Look in ur pants real quick and make sure your nuts are still there.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Stop living in the past dude and learn from it!

move on, get over it and find someone new..actually u truly need some time for yourself.. because u seem to totally get wrapped into ppl

God.. when u keep doing the same thing over aned over again.. u will end up with the same result and from the sounds of it.. u would be better of with a huge foot up your ass cause right now ur head is in the sand.

U live in a bubble and don't seem totally in touch with relaity.

We all wanna feel loved and liked.. but relationships are built..

"Exe's r ex's for a reason!

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Stop living in the past dude and learn from it!

move on, get over it and find someone new..actually u truly need some time for yourself.. because u seem to totally get wrapped into ppl

God.. when u keep doing the same thing over aned over again.. u will end up with the same result and from the sounds of it.. u would be better of with a huge foot up your ass cause right now ur head is in the sand.

U live in a bubble and don't seem totally in touch with relaity.

We all wanna feel loved and liked.. but relationships are built..

"Exe's r ex's for a reason!

Amen

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    How old are you bro.

just chill be friends and see how it goes from there.

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Bang her and move on, 3 dates max, if she does not put out by then get out. You should also be working on some other women, do not ever just focus on one.

Girls like guys that are spontaneous and unpredictable. Walk up to her and punch her in the head, she wont expect that.

Thread Information