Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Very simple...i loved her!
    ***No source checks!!!***

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I think sometimes you have that connection with with a person. When i was with my ex even after 2 years it was like it was like our first time every time. It was real passion ate and into it. We NEVER just went through the motions. I don't know what it was about her but i miss it.
    That's something special.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Man there is nothing better than new tang

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I love my fiance. Can't imagine being with anyone else.

Try to keep it interesting.

Damien_III is offline Junior Member
    I have been with my wife for about 8 years now and I can honestly say in that time I have never even kissed another woman never mind anything else. Thats not to say that I have never thought about it but even when the chance was quite literally layed out infront of me I still never took it. I like to think of it as strong will power.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i've been with my girl for six years... i've cheated many times... tryin to talk her into a mistress situation but so far she hasn't bitten.

love her to death but like us all, we have programmed weaknesses.

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    You know i think if you really loved this girl you would never even think to ask this question. i would venture to say youve never loved anyone, its easy to answer if you have really been in love.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    You need to keep things interesting. Make it a point to try new things like role playing, positions, costumes, places etc.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Why would you cheat on someone? To me in seems childish and selfish. If you want to be a sleep around stay single, no need to drag someone else into it.

rockbottom is offline Associate Member
    Been married for ten years. Before that, I played quite a bit. One thing I never did is cheat. Men don't cheat.

Dump her.

If you think of her as an object or a thing, then that thing only exists to satisfy you. Everyone gets bored with "things."

On the other hand, if you look at her as a person, and realize that you don't deserve to make her feel pain, the urges dissapate.

If they don't, nad up and be a man.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    All you guys talkin about "dont' cheat on her blah blah blah" are killin me.

Some people are in complicated situations where breaking up is NOT that easy, though it may be what needs to be done.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    sometimes when i have even a notion about cheating I think of what I would lose if I got caught. The reason Im with her is because she brings things to the table that no other women can. That always helps me anyway.

If I get caught, maybe she will actually leave me then lol.

I won't lose shit, I have more than she ever will. My child is much better off with me.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You must be with quite a woman to have a catch like you.

I'd laugh if you were the one that was getting cheated on without knowing it, that'd be a sight.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr

I'd laugh if you were the one that was getting cheated on without knowing it, that'd be a sight.

Lol, you can think whatever you want but you really have no idea what I go through or what my life is like man.

My GF is a bitch, I just can't leave her because I am worried that my child will have to be around her and whatever new BF she may get if we have split custody. I would rather stay with her and make sure that I am the primary father figure in my childs life, than to split up and risk someone else being around them.

I know I know, I should do this or do that because everyone else is so perfect and knows exactly what to do right?
    Last edited by guest589745; 01-07-2007 at 02:11 AM.

double post.
    Last edited by guest589745; 01-07-2007 at 02:11 AM.

You know what, that was ****in rude, **** that. What the ****?

You are entitled to your opinion but keep shit like that to yourself, totally unnecessary comment. Can't believe you would go out of your way to subtly insult me but w/e.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    ironically enough, i cheated on her a handful of times, only to find out she did the same! had no idea... the world rights itself sometimes

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    Why would you cheat on someone? To me in seems childish and selfish. If you want to be a sleep around stay single, no need to drag someone else into it.

I agree but as you can see by the responses here, we got alot of dumbasses in the world.
    ***No source checks!!!***

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I agree but as you can see by the responses here, we got alot of dumbasses in the world.
    And a few that like to oversimplify things with childlike idealism...

firedso is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    It's easy enough, as you mature more you begin to realize that sex is such a small % of your life that you shouldn't let seeking other women ruin a perfectly good relationship. A nut is just that, a nut, regardless of who it's with. You always hear the old guy talking about "Son, get as much pussy as you can" but that same old guy is the one alone in the bar, drunk off his ass all the time.

And thats the truth....

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are not ready to settle down and got game, why the f'ck not enjoy numerous female partners and get all that shit out of your system rather than get yourself in a tight jam with commitment and keep drooling over a hot piece of azz who gives you play in the process trying to induce your freak fantasies on your other half where it is completely out of character for her and than saying she is not giving you what you want in the bedroom thereby resulting into cheating.

there are those who get what they can along with envy others and other small precentage can cherry-pick and browse through numerous litters prior to settling down and getting that ultimate pussy package that will hold you off for most of your life.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not just be single? Scared to be alone?

If you're gonna cheat then just be single so you don't totally ruin somebody in the process when they find out. If you're married then tough shit, should've married a girl that was more open with the relationship.
    I second that.
    Cheating is no bueno. Being a man, isn't being a ho.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    And a few that like to oversimplify things with childlike idealism...
    It's not child-like idealism if you've lived it.

Snip all you want, but the dude asked for a married guy's opinion. I he had not, I wouldn't have said a thing. He could simply have said "I can't keep my dick in my pants" or some sort, instead of asking for advice.

You want an opinion, you got it. There are obviously plenty. But I don't think yours is an opinion on anything.

By the way - one of the definitions of being "child-like" is to lack self control. What is it that you said?

As for staying in a relationship for the benefit of a child - that's tough. I can't speak to it.

Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom
    It's not child-like idealism if you've lived it.
    Nor are other people's situations as black and white as you may think.

Snip all you want, but the dude asked for a married guy's opinion. I he had not, I wouldn't have said a thing. He could simply have said "I can't keep my dick in my pants" or some sort, instead of asking for advice.
    I wasn't even replying to you dude, lol, I was replying to muriloninja who seemed happy to label everyone who didn't share his and mn_fighter's opinion as "dumbasses".

You want an opinion, you got it. There are obviously plenty. But I don't think yours is an opinion on anything.
    You sure wrote a lengthy reply to something that, in your eyes, wasn't even an opinion on anything.

By the way - one of the definitions of being "child-like" is to lack self control. What is it that you said?
    Is it really? Where did you find this definition? - Or is that just your definition?
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/childlike

As for staying in a relationship for the benefit of a child - that's tough. I can't speak to it.
    Nor can I.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I stare at other chicks all the time, and will flirt occasionally, but I dont act on it.

Sometimes knowing that you could hit it is more satisying because there's no guilt. It's the chase/ego-boost that's usualy more exciting.

If we all followed our instincts, we'd bang everything in sight and all our dicks would fall off and we'd all have 50-100 illigitimate children.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive never lasted very longtime with any girl, mere coincidence. It depends on the chick some are hot like crazy but are totaly boring, like banging a statue. Others are not as hot but sex life is mind blowing

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    All this talk about mans instinct and programmed weakness that we have is total bull...Thats something people who screw up use to justify their actions and rationalize the situation so they don't feel bad about it....

M.A.D.

[quote=NotSmall]Nor are other people's situations as black and white as you may think.

I wasn't even replying to you dude, lol, I was replying to muriloninja who seemed happy to label everyone who didn't share his and mn_fighter's opinion as "dumbasses". [quote=NotSmall]

Fair enough.

You sure wrote a lengthy reply to something that, in your eyes, wasn't even an opinion on anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall

That was the test speaking.

Is it really? Where did you find this definition? - Or is that just your definition?
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/childlike

You used the wrong word, and, as a fool, I went with it. I believe you meant "childish." See http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/childish.

Nor can I.
    Anyway, perhaps a strong response where one was not merited.

I obviously can't figure out this ****ing quote thing.

Fair enough.
    I thought so yes!

That was the test speaking.
    lol, no excuses now next thing you'll be using the test as an excuse for cheating!

You used the wrong word, and, as a fool, I went with it. I believe you meant "childish." See http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/childish.
    Erm, I didn't use the wrong word, I believe the mistake was all yours my man, had I meant childish I would have said childish.

Anyway, perhaps a strong response where one was not merited.
    Perhaps so...

I obviously can't figure out this ****ing quote thing.
    Obviously not!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Lol, you can think whatever you want but you really have no idea what I go through or what my life is like man.

My GF is a bitch, I just can't leave her because I am worried that my child will have to be around her and whatever new BF she may get if we have split custody. I would rather stay with her and make sure that I am the primary father figure in my childs life, than to split up and risk someone else being around them.

I know I know, I should do this or do that because everyone else is so perfect and knows exactly what to do right?
    So what you are saying, is that you are setting a better example for your child by cheating on his/her mother ?

If you think the kid is in a bad spot then go to court and get him to live with you. On top of that get child support from her.

I know its easier said then done but try and use it as a pass to cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    ironically enough, i cheated on her a handful of times, only to find out she did the same! had no idea... the world rights itself sometimes
    Damn, that sucks.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    For all you guys who talk about cheating like its no big deal, how would you feel being betrayed by someone you love or care about. I cant say anything in the defense of the woman since most know you cheat but choose to stay, which is just as pathetic as cheating.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    I'm reminded of a Dr. Phil episode (the wife loves the show!) where a woman was complaining to Dr. Phil about her husband physically abusing her. Dr. Phil asked her, "Did he physically abuse you before marriage by chance?". The woman replied by saying, "Yes". Dr Phil then replied by saying, "And you thought that marriage was going to fix that?".

When we choose to act upon our desires, then we have already agreed to and accepted the consequences of that decision. Be it good or bad. It's just too bad that we don't forecast the possible outcomes of our decisions prior to making them.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    how would you feel being betrayed by someone you love or care about.
    Been down that road years ago and it wasn't pretty.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not just be single? Scared to be alone?

If you're gonna cheat then just be single so you don't totally ruin somebody in the process when they find out. If you're married then tough shit, should've married a girl that was more open with the relationship.
    Agreed...

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    It's easy enough, as you mature more you begin to realize that sex is such a small % of your life that you shouldn't let seeking other women ruin a perfectly good relationship. A nut is just that, a nut, regardless of who it's with. You always hear the old guy talking about "Son, get as much pussy as you can" but that same old guy is the one alone in the bar, drunk off his ass all the time.
    First time agreeing with you SS.. but agreed..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

I B D.. Skullmasher reported your post.

Isn't it quite ironic that he reacted this way to your two-liner?

Especially with his posts in this thread?

I happen to agree with you I B D

Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

Karma.
    **** yea I did, so what?

It was rude, I never said shit to anyone like that. I didnt expect a comment like that from him.

Go tattle on someone else ya lil girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

Karma.

You need to come off yer power trip, this is the internet, you aren't actually tough or cool like you try to act on here.

Yea now ban me cause I said somethin back after you try to **** with me

Whats the real reason you are kissin his ass ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information