Thread: ex gfs

big L 17 is offline Female Member

Thumbs down ex gfs

do any of yall every think about your ex from years back?i do very random i am sitting next to a girl that looks like a girl from back in my spohomore year of high school that i used to date i havent talked to her in years.i still wonder where they are at these days does anyone else.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    yup, although the one i often think about was only from like 3 years ago. i went througha stage where she would make cameo appearnces in my dreams all the time. she rarely pops into my mind anymore mind you.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Nope i blocked he ass right out.

i tried to but sometimes i see girls that look like my ex and start wondering about them

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    That is becuase your a girl.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    yup, although the one i often think about was only from like 3 years ago. i went througha stage where she would make cameo appearnces in my dreams all the time. she rarely pops into my mind anymore mind you.

haha cameo appearances.... that's good stuff

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I think about them. Some of them were really good girls. Keepers but oh well, still young.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, i bin finished with my ex for 2 year now but stil think about her(not just killing her )

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i went through a stage of thinkin about one of my ex's alot...just becuase i was such an asshole to her...i would think of things id say if i saw her again cause i regreted treatin her like shit..i did get to apologize which made me feel good...i will sometimes think of ex's randomly but i dont have any regrets now...

Snrf is offline Banned
    I only think of bad hookups..every other girl I've forgotten.

the ones I think about the most are the time I lose my erection after about a min of sex and the time I prematurely ejaculated all over her stomach/hand/new top....I was a virgin at the time, still was the next day of course..haha

its annoying cuz the embarassing ones are the ones I think about most often even like 7 years later

I still think about tons of ex girlfriends, mostly the first one I had. Some may think it is pathetic, but those memories are not bad to think about, especially if you are meeting/hooking up with new people. Don't take it to the excessive level and turn creepy about things though.

On a side note, why are you listed as a girl?

Snrf is offline Banned
    she is a girl, she's a lesbian you donut!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    I only think of bad hookups..every other girl I've forgotten.

the ones I think about the most are the time I lose my erection after about a min of sex and the time I prematurely ejaculated all over her stomach/hand/new top....I was a virgin at the time, still was the next day of course..haha

its annoying cuz the embarassing ones are the ones I think about most often even like 7 years later
    omfg...i know what u mean...one time i was with this beutiful girl, (my bro's gf's sister) im talkin a 9 out of 10..i was i think 18 and i knew i was goin to bang her that night...i got to drunk and took to much shit to be able to get it up...i will never live that down..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I only had 3 real girlfriends. 1 of 5 years i did think about her often. An just got bad new about her and now cant get her out of my mind and have a ton of regrets.

Next was a girl i dated for about a year, she is awesome and still one of my best friends. She moved to Fl so that's what really ended us.

And next was my ex fiance. And i have a date with her again on sat.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    my x, she die...she die in a field...

but i dont care, i have no gf now

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean

Whhhhhhaaaattttt????

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i think everyone has somebody who has one person who they think about, it is human. always seems to me , the relationships that ended the most poorly are the people you think about the most often, the ones that ended welll, nobody cars about. with time, everything disapates,and eventualy you forget

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"

buff-man-22 is offline New Member
    Its tough but you have to move on. If you are going to give it another try thats one thing but if not you are just waisting your time.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I am almost 52 and I still think about the first GF I ever had, the bitch broke my heart big time and it still hurts.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I have only had like 3 serious girlfriends in my life and yes i do sometimes think about them.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6

its a Borat line.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Nope. I wasted 7 years of my life with a guy who turned into a lazy ass loser. If I think of him I wonder who's life he's making miserable now.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    [QUOTE=gixxerboy1]I only had 3 real girlfriends. 1 of 5 years i did think about her often. An just got bad new about her and now cant get her out of my mind and have a ton of regrets.

Next was a girl i dated for about a year, she is awesome and still one of my best friends. She moved to Fl so that's what really ended us.

And next was my ex fiance. And i have a date with her again on sat.[/QUOTE]

How did that happen? You should go ahead and marry that girl or you will always just wander why you let it go but then you are stuck with one woman and might have to get a divorce after getting close to her kid Hell I don't know what I would do

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Ive been married for 3 years and still think about my ex from 6 years ago all the time, I think If I would have married her, Id be more happy but I moved away and met my wife now, I just wish I would have met my ex later in my life instead of in highschool, we were both so immature

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I've only had one serious gf. I still think about her a lot. But she's engaged to the guy she said she never date or do anything with, and they've only been together for 8 months.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    I've only had one serious gf. I still think about her a lot. But she's engaged to the guy she said she never date or do anything with, and they've only been together for 8 months.

That's rough man Chics just seem like their only mission in life is to fuk with our heads. They seem to think it's a game but alot of guys are 6 feet under because of that shlt

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    [QUOTE=goodcents]
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I only had 3 real girlfriends. 1 of 5 years i did think about her often. An just got bad new about her and now cant get her out of my mind and have a ton of regrets.

And next was my ex fiance. And i have a date with her again on sat.[/QUOTE]

How did that happen? You should go ahead and marry that girl or you will always just wander why you let it go but then you are stuck with one woman and might have to get a divorce after getting close to her kid Hell I don't know what I would do

I started talking to her after i found out what happened to my other ex. It was nice to talk to her. We are going out sat night and hopefully will take stuff a little slow. I know on Sunday I'm going to be all screwed up and just going to extend my misery. But i cant help myself

[QUOTE=gixxerboy1]
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents

I started talking to her after i found out what happened to my other ex. It was nice to talk to her. We are going out sat night and hopefully will take stuff a little slow. I know on Sunday I'm going to be all screwed up and just going to extend my misery. But i cant help myself

Yeap, we can't help it Isn't it fuked up how we set around waiting for them to decide on what the hell they want to do and the whole time they don't have a clue either I'll be here monday to talk you through your next thread titled "why I can't stand my ex"

love is tough i just caant forget the girls that have realy changed me physical and mentally i no i wont ever get back with any of them but it would be nice to talk to them see where they are in life and what not

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think about my ex when I'm horny and i know I could be getting laid if I were still with her.

Thread Information