IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

a pretty huge huge story today....missing boy of 4 yrs found and ok

Snrf is offline Banned
    poor kid, u know he was keeping him for some dodgy reason..bet he's never the same

chest6 is offline Banned
    Weird. That would be weird seeing your kid after 4 years. Theyre saying like everything is gonna be like how it was before. After 4 years its gonna be kinna awkward. You'd think if they were alive they could have left..or called if they wanted to..that story just sounds strange

Snrf is offline Banned
    he was probably in a gimp suit locked in the basement, i doubt he could have left/called all that easily. if you're the kinda guy who likes to kidnap and keep little children you're not gonna let them have a phone are ya?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    the most horrible thing about the situation is the kid no no school during the 4+ years. thats the biggest problem right there o gawd. He is probably still 11 years old in a 15 year old body, thats the saddest part.

This whole thing is so bizzare, it doesnt seem like the kid was a caged animal or anything, it doesnt seem like the kidnapper treated him inhumanely in anyway (for a kidnapper), you know at 11 years old , thats old enough to just run away and find anyone for help. I am pretty sure the kid actually saw missing signs of himself????? its just so bizzare.

I think one could speculate that it could have been like a peter pan kind of thing. Come with me and you can have all the candy and pizza and ice cream you want, all the video games you want, and you never have to go to school or get yelled at again, you can just play all day.

I hope everything works out, his dad seems like a real good guy I watched th einterview on cnn this morning

Rye_guy is offline Member
    holly shat man. thats gotta be messed up to see your family after 4 years.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If I was the father of one of those boys, there would be no place on earth in which, the man who took those two boys, would be safe.

Even though this kid will need some serious counsiling words cannot explain the emotion felt by the parents. I hope that the ****er who kidnapped those two boys gets his in jail, and dies a slow and painful death

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    The kid that was there for 4 years is screwed for life.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    poor kid, u know he was keeping him for some dodgy reason..bet he's never the same
    homosexual pedophile, all people who rape kids should be afforded the death penalty.

Thread Information