Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    bulldog died of a heart attack. no painkillers in his system at the time of death altho he did abuse pain killers during his career. painkillers + juice is a recipe for disaster and that is what killed a lot of guys. autopsy said past steroid/GH abuse may have led to his heart attack. he was 40 years old.
    when did it happen? was he married to bret hart's sister?

chest6 is offline Banned
    lot of those guys were from diuretics

BOOST is offline Member
    I had no idea all those wrestlers died, holy shit. Why are painkillers and Juice so bad, shit I have taken 1 or 2 percocet's or a vicodin when on Test.

You know you do not know what to believe, on one hand people praise juice. We see this with HRT patients and how more Test in older men 30-60 reduces heart risk and other disease's. Some say it is the fountain of youth other claims are hair loss, it makes you look older. dam if I know.

I know my body loves Test
    Last edited by BOOST; 01-16-2007 at 05:02 PM.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOST
    I had no idea all those wrestlers died, holy shit. Why are painkillers and Juice so bad, shit I have taken 1 or 2 percocet's or a vicodin when on Test.

You know you do not know what to believe, on one hand people praise juice. I mean hell it keeps aids patients alive, we see HRT and how more Test in older men 30-60 reduces heart risk and other disease's. Some say it is the fountain of youth others claim it speeds of hair loss and makes you look older, dam if I know.
    I think it all boils down to a difference between abusing substances and using substances in a responsible manner. That, IMO, is the only difference.

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    I think it all boils down to a difference between abusing substances and using substances in a responsible manner. That, IMO, is the only difference.

If you listen to that asshat's videos he claims he never abused steroids and took very low doses. Do we have a list of older guys that juiced still living, it would be nice to see if anyone over 50 is still breathing from heavy cycles.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    If you listen to that asshat's videos he claims he never abused steroids and took very low doses. Do we have a list of older guys that juiced still living, it would be nice to see if anyone over 50 is still breathing from heavy cycles.
    If you must have it, here you go:

This video always quells the likes of you.

Enjoy.

http://www.steroidlaw.com/images/steroids_0002.wmv

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    When I was cycling, I used to humor myself by asking "If steroids are so bad, where are the bodies?" At that time I didn't hear stories about too many people that had serious health problems or any that died from steroids. It turns out the problems take years to manifest and many die prematurely, in their 30's, 40's or 50's instead of their 60's, 70's or 80's. The following are but a few of the many:

Sonny Schmidt died at 46
    Scott Klein died at 30
    Ron Teufel died at 45
    Dan Duchaine died at 48
    Mohammed Benaziza died at 28
    Andreas Munzer died at 30
    Mike Mentzer died at 49
    Ray Mentzer died at 47
    Don Ross died at 55
    Dr. John Tristany died
    Don Peters died
    Ray Raridon died
    Steroid Health Risks

Dennis Newman (leukemia)
    Orville Burke (coma)
    Don Long (kidney failure)
    Tom Prince (kidney failure)
    Flex Wheeler (kidney transplant)
    Tom Prince (kidney failure)
    Ed Corney (stroke)
    Boyer Coe (heart)
    Danny Padilla (heart)
    Pete Grymkowski (heart)
    Mike Martarazzo 39 (triple bypass heart surgery)

The average US citizen lives to be 77.2 years old. The average citizen doesn't eat right or exercise enough, that's why the obesity rate is at the highest it's ever been. Athletes, especially bodybuilders eat great and exercise a lot. Why are so many dying 20, 30 or even 40 years sooner than the average couch potato?

No links to other sights.

Gsxxr
    Bull F^cking Sh^t, there is no way unless its in the death certificate that you can say it was because of roid. Look at lyle Alzato, the guys own doctor said that steroids didnt cause his death. Plus 400 people a year die of tylenol overdoses in the US each year. Have a brain and find out the information in the primary literature for your self and dont believe what others tell you that have an agenda. Remember also the AMA has no stand on steroid use and heart disease, think about that.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    when did it happen? was he married to bret hart's sister?

4 years ago. yea he was married to her for a while i believed they had been diovorced for a while.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    their health problems could have been genetics

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    If you must have it, here you go:

This video always quells the likes of you.

Enjoy.

http://www.steroidlaw.com/images/steroids_0002.wmv
    great link, thank you!

i think their health problems stem from shitty lifestyles. you mix booze, painkillers, coke and juice together its a recipe for disaster. unfortunatley juice gets pinned as the cause because they are irresponsible.

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    i think their health problems stem from shitty lifestyles. you mix booze, painkillers, coke and juice together its a recipe for disaster. unfortunatley juice gets pinned as the cause because they are irresponsible.
    like that baseball player who died. He had a known heart condition and he was using a ton of blow and ate a shit load of ephedrine. Then they pin it all on the ephedrine

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    like that baseball player who died. He had a known heart condition and he was using a ton of blow and ate a shit load of ephedrine. Then they pin it all on the ephedrine
    exactly..or the 350lb vikings lineman (cory stringer) that died from practicing in 90 degree heat and being dehydrated. they found ephedra in his locker and blamed that even tho the autopsy showed 0 ephedra in his system at time of death!

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nirish_mark20
    can u say outright thta if they didnt use steroids they would have died these ways? u cant, they may have had a heart attack at a younger age, u just dont know! no one has EVER died because of steroids!! there is no proof whatsoever
    really just do the math they all used aas and they alll had related health issue,s that can or can not be related to aas.that is a good list imo.and shows some truth IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    their health problems could have been genetics
    yea thats conveneint say it could be gentics : /

on that list is a group of people who have used aas.and funny hmm they all didnt live a long life well common sense would tell me that aas has the ability to cause all of those health issue,s
    or even death as stated.so dont sugar coat it bb with aas is a dangerous lifestyle we all assume the risk of health related issue,s when using aas to think that there is no risk is a lack of common sense.or to think for one minute that any of those deaths or health issue,s werent caused by aas use is very closed minded and if that is ur asumption u should do more research urself.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    Bull F^cking Sh^t, there is no way unless its in the death certificate that you can say it was because of roid. Look at lyle Alzato, the guys own doctor said that steroids didnt cause his death. Plus 400 people a year die of tylenol overdoses in the US each year. Have a brain and find out the information in the primary literature for your self and dont believe what others tell you that have an agenda. Remember also the AMA has no stand on steroid use and heart disease, think about that.
    wow it makes me laugh how fast people try to dismiss things like this.and yes
    lyle Alzato IMO being not on the list should not even be mentioned in this case.
    but as we all no most sides or negitive effects from aas use comes later in life.so why is everybody just down right dismissing the fact that aas use probly played a huge roll in the early damise of these athletes.i am a aas user myself and to think for one minute that a compound u put in ur body that can make u shit blood or lose ur abuility to have an erction or make ur hair fall out or posibbly enlarge ur prostate or cause u to have kidney failure or grow hair on ur back maybe speed up the growth of cancer,but none of that could ever happen do to aas use huh? spfft! open ur eyes.the compounds we use are very dangerous and alot cn go wrong in a short period of time so plzz people it is very closed minded to think for 1 sec that it cant happen.
    im not syaing it happens all the time but plzz dont take aas use lightly for one second.
    p.s. i am not flamming anybody just dont take this shit lightly fellows

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Do you have medical conclusions that these 20 people died of "steroid -related" issues?

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    not saying using AAS is right or wrong but theres a diffrence between use and abuse I mean you can die of water if you abuse it and we're made of mostly water. Did they die from AAS maybe did it help contribute to their deaths maybe, did they abuse them my guess would be yes seeing how most guys here will tell you to cycle time on and off to recover most pros stay on most of the year with hig dosages so just throwing that out there not a flame or a defense

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I'm 21 years old now, so in twenty years if I die, I wouldn't blame it on aas.. I would blame it on doctors and scientists unable to find a cure for what killed me

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    wow it makes me laugh how fast people try to dismiss things like this.and yes
    lyle Alzato IMO being not on the list should not even be mentioned in this case.
    but as we all no most sides or negitive effects from aas use comes later in life.so why is everybody just down right dismissing the fact that aas use probly played a huge roll in the early damise of these athletes.i am a aas user myself and to think for one minute that a compound u put in ur body that can make u shit blood or lose ur abuility to have an erction or make ur hair fall out or posibbly enlarge ur prostate or cause u to have kidney failure or grow hair on ur back maybe speed up the growth of cancer,but none of that could ever happen do to aas use huh? spfft! open ur eyes.the compounds we use are very dangerous and alot cn go wrong in a short period of time so plzz people it is very closed minded to think for 1 sec that it cant happen.
    im not syaing it happens all the time but plzz dont take aas use lightly for one second.
    p.s. i am not flamming anybody just dont take this shit lightly fellows

I dont take it lightly but there are virtually no long term studies that show any correlation between AAS and premature death. The only studies that show any type of higher mortality rate due to testosterone is in regards to women vs mens' life expectancy. Nearly all the studies attribute this to the mental aspects of men being more aggressive and more likely to take risks thus there death rate is attributed to accidental causes. A lot of people took some of these studies and speculated that those who take AAS would have an even higher rate of death than baseline males. I have listen to 3 presentions on this very subject at a couple of conferences the last two years. the most recent talk was given at the ACSM conference in Denver. And if you think there isnt a large pool of long term-longitudinal studies out there. The Germans studied this extensively from the early thirties up until the fall of the Soviet Union. It just hard to get a translated article as you can image.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    frank zane
    Ed coan- powerlifter
    kirk kawarski-powerlifter
    louie simmons-powerlifter

give me a little help people, name some others who are alive and well

ME!!!!!!!!! You!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone on this Board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Jeffrey is a member and he has supposably been juicing for over 30 years, and plus think about this, Almost none of them back then used PCT and the advancements just in the last 10 years are probably 10 fold to what most of them started with. Not to mention alot of their cycles were primarily made up of Orals. Just my .02

Also check out this site by Rick Collins Esq. it was on a Steroid presentation he had to give, specifically check out pages 51-54 of the slide.
    http://www.drugpolicy.org/docUploads/PUMPED051006.pdf

anonymous is offline Junior Member

Steroids kill people who dont have respect for them

Ok so if you abuse steroids your going to die young
    you abuse alcohol your going to die young
    you drink 2 gallons of water at one time you"ll die within 5 hrs
    get the point???
    Im about to start my first cycle and after this one i"ll wait atleast a yr b4 i do another one.....respect the juice and you will have no problems....and for the unfortunate who did not follow that rule may they rest in peace......for those of you who are on their 3-4th cycle and are only like 20 yrs old .....may god bless you

gigem is offline Banned
    thats a no win argument theres no way to prove aas was related but look at it like this remember george burns who lived to be 100 and smoked stogies all day ? and you hear of people dying from cigarettes in their 40s everyday everyone is different their bodies respond differently no one can say this guy did nothing but aas or alchohol rec drugs etc etc family history come on theres too many variables ive known people whove had kidney failure that never used aas or drink what was their problem? the luck of the draw basically i can name more people alive who used aas that have died in comparative ages

trhis sure convinced me not to ever juice LOL

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    steroids have health risks, and obviosly the more/longer u use the more risks involved. It's a personal choice. Some guys will get away with 300mg anadrol day and couple g's of test for years, others take considerably less and get ****ed. Me, I'm a risk taker lol

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    When I die, they will have to bury me in a motorhome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information