Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    a guy told me he had paid $60 for 2 dbol pills which then made him super strong and he was still gainin from them 2 wks later......i couldn't even reply....
    HA HA HA I sold this dude a bottle of nothing for $100 and he thought it got him huge. When really all it did was give him I.L.S. Imaginary Lat Syndrom

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    i always hear,"damn your fine as hell wanna do me?" or "hey big boy my husbands out of town and..." or the best "wanna beep my beep until I beep and take your beep and beep me until you beep" thats great....wait that doesnt happen
    DITTO.
    although i home gym, hmmm.

jman98z24 is offline Junior Member
    I gave up a long time ago listening to the peoples' BS and just started wearing earphones. Now if someone tries to say something, I just act like I don't hear them. I am not at they gym to make friends or socialize, you know.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jman98z24
    I gave up a long time ago listening to the peoples' BS and just started wearing earphones. Now if someone tries to say something, I just act like I don't hear them. I am not at they gym to make friends or socialize, you know.
    I know what you mean, get in n' get out.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    people dont speak to me cause im from australia

Foskamink is offline Banned
    haha nah i always talk to the jacked guys and they all are 30ish not many young people in the gym and all of the youngsters are just starting new so its nice benching double them and them watching on.

kevlev1 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    Long distance optic fiber high five!
    That's cute...thanks Csar!

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    This one old dude asked me where I got my underwear at in the Locker Room...

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    OK I got it. This guy told me that it is stupid to get big because once you stop working out you will lose it all.

Tell them thats why your doing it, becuase when you stop you heard it will all turn to fat

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    This one old dude asked me where I got my underwear at in the Locker Room...

Did you ask him were he got his wrinkles?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jman98z24
    yeah thats what I do now...I hate it when ppl actually will tap me and give me the *take your headphones off* action..like seriously is it that important? Ill still be nice about it but its annoying

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    yeah thats what I do now...I hate it when ppl actually will tap me and give me the *take your headphones off* action..like seriously is it that important? Ill still be nice about it but its annoying
    Yea, I hate when people do that although not too many people do that at my new gym because I always try too look "intense" or give an "angry face". I haven't had anyone try to make me take my headphones off since, maybe because they think I will do this to them

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member
    2 days ago.... " I don't wanna do shrugs because i don't want my traps to get too big"

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    i tried helpin this dude that my girl works with. he about 5'8'' 120lbs. i told him to eat good and drink a shake and maybe some creatine. he said that his parents were pharmacists and they told him that he cant drink protein or take creatine because ur body will stop producing them on its own. he also told my girlfriend that his PWO was 2 foster farms chicken strips. i asked him what his goals were-"just get big so i can toss guys around, you know?"

I got another one

My friends ex-girl used to try and convince us that drinking protein shakes would kill us by taking out our liver. Her mother was a nutritionist, so she thought she knew everything about nutrition, although she was quite overweight at the time and was always doing cardio with no results, LOL.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    i tried helpin this dude that my girl works with. he about 5'8'' 120lbs. i told him to eat good and drink a shake and maybe some creatine. he said that his parents were pharmacists and they told him that he cant drink protein or take creatine because ur body will stop producing them on its own. he also told my girlfriend that his PWO was 2 foster farms chicken strips. i asked him what his goals were-"just get big so i can toss guys around, you know?"
    I wish my body produced Protein and Creatine naturally on its own... =(

Tru2 is offline Female Member
    stupid stuff at the gym.. 3 guys training together... one benching in the smith machine... the other 2 "spotting".. and saying as they are actually pulling most of the weight for him.. "its all you man, its all you"

Wonder how much it would be "all him" if he benched properly - no spotters.

and yesterday I heard this guy... hes always mouthing off really loudly at anyone who will listen. .I swear he spends about 3 hours in the gym and does virtually nothing but talk. anyway.. he was saying to this other guy.. "ya know.. Ronnie (Coleman) is not much bigger than you or I, its the wide angle lenses and the fancy lighting on the elevated stage that gives that illusion, sure.. his muscles are a bit bigger.. but its emphasised alot." I almost collapsed in a heap of giggles at that.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tru2
    stupid stuff at the gym.. 3 guys training together... one benching in the smith machine... the other 2 "spotting".. and saying as they are actually pulling most of the weight for him.. "its all you man, its all you"

Wonder how much it would be "all him" if he benched properly - no spotters.

and yesterday I heard this guy... hes always mouthing off really loudly at anyone who will listen. .I swear he spends about 3 hours in the gym and does virtually nothing but talk. anyway.. he was saying to this other guy.. "ya know.. Ronnie (Coleman) is not much bigger than you or I, its the wide angle lenses and the fancy lighting on the elevated stage that gives that illusion, sure.. his muscles are a bit bigger.. but its emphasised alot." I almost collapsed in a heap of giggles at that.
    I would throw a dumbell at his head

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information