Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by hateme
    Point is she left you before.

Be carefull of single women 25 and above that have never been married. They know what to do...when to do it...when not to do it...to get what they want. (to get married) Their friends are getting married, getting late to breed with another guy, etc. (not just for financial reasons)
    I dont know if this matters but neither are from this country.

My ex wasnt sure before if she wanted to stay here. She went back since our break up and realsies she does want to stay in the US. She isn't pushing to get married. Hell i was the one before pushing to marry her before.

hateme is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I dont know if this matters but neither are from this country.

My ex wasnt sure before if she wanted to stay here. She went back since our break up and realsies she does want to stay in the US. She isn't pushing to get married. Hell i was the one before pushing to marry her before.
    Well maybe she is alright then if she is not from the US. Nothing worse then a white chick from North America.

Seriously, if there is any doubt between the two, then neither are "the girl". IMHO

Take your time on your decision. Who you marry is one of the most important decisions in your life. (since, you mentioned you were pushing to get married.)

I still say ride out the both of them...But, good luck@!!!

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hateme
    Well maybe she is alright then if she is not from the US. Nothing worse then a white chick from North America.
    ???

why is that?

i mean dont get me wrong i love some occasional 5'2 215lb stripper chocolate but whats wrong with some blonde hair blue eyed home grown

saturn08 is offline Associate Member
    ball em both out until you find another, if that is an option. Take the 24 year old out to have fun at parties and stuff, hang out with your ex during the week, you know spend quality time with her and all that. If your ex pops the question, good for you, but juggle em both until you find another one.
    Trust me its like all other things in life. Its easier to get a girlfriend when you already have on. Its also easier to get a job when you already have one. See the parallel? Why, b/c you are not desperate, and it gives you the comfort to be choosy and relax, and not care one way or the other.
    And we all know that chics dig a guy that doesnt give a shit.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn08
    ball em both out until you find another, if that is an option. Take the 24 year old out to have fun at parties and stuff, hang out with your ex during the week, you know spend quality time with her and all that. If your ex pops the question, good for you, but juggle em both until you find another one.
    Trust me its like all other things in life. Its easier to get a girlfriend when you already have on. Its also easier to get a job when you already have one. See the parallel? Why, b/c you are not desperate, and it gives you the comfort to be choosy and relax, and not care one way or the other.
    And we all know that chics dig a guy that doesnt give a shit.
    Grat post saturn. That is true chic's want a guy that they feel they can't control.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    We wanna see some Pics then we can Decide?

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...235446&page=21

theres a link to a pic of my ex. There are a couple pics of her in that thread

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    New Girl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Which girl do i pick?-hot.jpg   Which girl do i pick?-goroh.jpg  

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    great advice coming from a father.
    No great advice from someone that got married at 19! And tossed life out the window

saturn08 is offline Associate Member
    No great advice from someone that got married at 19! And tossed life out the window
    I'm sorry, that happened with my parents and I have regretted it ever since :

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    I don't know which girl to choose. And its at i point i have to pick 1.

#1 my ex fiance. Looks she is a 10. she's 29 with a 3 year old daughter. Makes good money and we take care of each other. We can talk for hours and there is a lot of physical chemistry. lives over an hour away but comes and stays for a few days. She gets stresses a lot and freaks out about commitment. I'm really scared of her screwing me again. I don't know if i could deal with it again.

#2 Very pretty Girl a 9. She is 24. No kids. Doesn't drive and lives 30 mins away. Doesn't want to stay over a lot. So its a pain. Very expensive taste. Always wants to do something. Treats me great and cares a lot.

Don't know who to pick. Honestly i want my ex. But i can't count on her. She swears she has changed and so far it seems she did. But I don't want to hurt #2
    The one with the biggest tits.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    New Girl
    YO!!!!! She is SMOKIN bro!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would stay with your ex. The only issue you really have is trust which can be worked on.

The new girl is a leach and cant even afford to buy a car. Next thing you know she wont even want to work and contribute.

Your ex is way finer!! BY FAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!

The other girl. I have seen pics of her somewhere before. Have you posted pictures of that girl girl before on this board?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I would stay with your ex. The only issue you really have is trust which can be worked on.

The new girl is a leach and cant even afford to buy a car. Next thing you know she wont even want to work and contribute.

Your ex is way finer!! BY FAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!

The other girl. I have seen pics of her somewhere before. Have you posted pictures of that girl girl before on this board?
    I had her pic as my avatar for a little while. The new girl could afford a car. She has a licence but lives in NYC so there has been no need for her to own a car.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    New Girl
    I'm sorry dude but this chick looks kinda' busted. Not trying to be rude but your ex was so much finer!

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I'm sorry dude but this chick looks kinda' busted. Not trying to be rude but your ex was so much finer!

Ah no offence. Maybe its the pic. She is really pretty in person. She is Russian and has that look to her

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    hey bro, I would not like to be you! In a good way. It seems like none of the two make you truely happy and you don't have to choose. What you need to do is to look for a girl that would really fulfill you as a person. Remember that it always takes two in a relationship.

I think you need a Number 3

Good luck!

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Yo the pic of her on the bed, she looks HOT!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Ah no offence. Maybe its the pic. She is really pretty in person. She is Russian and has that look to her
    didn't you say in another thread a while back that the Russian had really big feet? That's a big turn-off to me. Your ex seems much hotter and i think if you guys decide to work it out it would be ideal, because if you get with the new girl there will still be times when you miss your ex and wonder what life would be like if you two had worked it out. It's worth a shot - the worst thing that could happen is you break up again.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know which girl to choose. And its at i point i have to pick 1.

#1 my ex fiance. Looks she is a 10. she's 29 with a 3 year old daughter. Makes good money and we take care of each other. We can talk for hours and there is a lot of physical chemistry. lives over an hour away but comes and stays for a few days. She gets stresses a lot and freaks out about commitment. I'm really scared of her screwing me again. I don't know if i could deal with it again.

#2 Very pretty Girl a 9. She is 24. No kids. Doesn't drive and lives 30 mins away. Doesn't want to stay over a lot. So its a pain. Very expensive taste. Always wants to do something. Treats me great and cares a lot.

Don't know who to pick. Honestly i want my ex. But i can't count on her. She swears she has changed and so far it seems she did. But I don't want to hurt #2
    Sounds like no 1 wants a commitment. If you want a commitment she would be first pick. If not start fresh with #2.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    you will soon remember why #1 is you ex. and if #2 in anyway doesn't seem like the fit. move on. you'll find a girl.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I had her pic as my avatar for a little while. The new girl could afford a car. She has a licence but lives in NYC so there has been no need for her to own a car.
    The ex is way finer and a sure shot. The second girl is busted to me. I am just feeling her.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    you will soon remember why #1 is you ex. and if #2 in anyway doesn't seem like the fit. move on. you'll find a girl.
    If there is one thing I have learned about being in this situation is that number one is def true.

Anastasia is offline Female Member
    Dump both = drama-stress free

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia
    Dump both = drama-stress free
    This is your best advice. Honestly bro. Your ex is different until you get back together and get comfortable (of course). Been there with 2 different girls - I was a retard, you don't have to be.

High maintenence is for a Hot Rod, not a woman.

Probably 6,7+ people told you your options suck and find #3, I would listen. Tom Lykus will tell you the same.

chill with them when you got the time, but find someone else - seriously!

good luck

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    It sounds to me like you dont really trust you ex, and once the trust is gone there is no way to have a relationship. And the other one has issues of her own needing expensive things and never wanting to spend the night. Tough decision

Quote Originally Posted by ect0m0rph
    It sounds to me like you dont really trust you ex, and once the trust is gone there is no way to have a relationship. And the other one has issues of her own needing expensive things and never wanting to spend the night. Tough decision
    Know what i really do trust my ex more then anything. And that's who i really want to be with. But i can see her hurting me again. Not nessesarly on purpose. Also if it doesn't work i don't want to go through it again. I'm scared.

The other girl is really nice. And she is hot in person. My biggest problem with her is that she isn't my ex. When I'm with her i don't think about my ex and i have a great time. But soon as my ex calls i forget about #2 If there was no chance with my ex i wouldn't have any problems with #2

I guess i'm picking #1 my ex. I'm going to have a long talk with her tomorrow to get some real commitment out of her before i break it off with #2

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Know what i really do trust my ex more then anything. And that's who i really want to be with. But i can see her hurting me again. Not nessesarly on purpose. Also if it doesn't work i don't want to go through it again. I'm scared.

The other girl is really nice. And she is hot in person. My biggest problem with her is that she isn't my ex. When I'm with her i don't think about my ex and i have a great time. But soon as my ex calls i forget about #2 If there was no chance with my ex i wouldn't have any problems with #2

I guess i'm picking #1 my ex. I'm going to have a long talk with her tomorrow to get some real commitment out of her before i break it off with #2
    good deal... see how she feels and be COMPLETELY honest with her about how you feel. tell her you are afraid and why. good luck with everything I hope it works out!

Quote Originally Posted by armbar83
    ???

why is that?

i mean dont get me wrong i love some occasional 5'2 215lb stripper chocolate but whats wrong with some blonde hair blue eyed home grown

North American white chicks have too much sense of entitlement for me. Here is some links.lol

http://nomarriage.com/disorders.htm

http://nomarriage.com/fd.html

http://nomarriage.com/why_foreign_women_are_better.html

http://nomarriage.com/loser.html

http://nomarriage.com/disorders.htm

http://nomarriage.com/marryup.html

http://nomarriage.com/perfectguy.html

i know what your saying, ive been with latinas and they are different. i guess im lucky because ive found no garbage american girl...they are out there...they're just rare.

Quote Originally Posted by armbar83
    i know what your saying, ive been with latinas and they are different. i guess im lucky because ive found no garbage american girl...they are out there...they're just rare.
    Yes, latina and black girls are different. I know all North American white girls are not garbage. But, I have fun talking about it, and getting them all worked up about it.

Again, great first post about the Ladder Theory.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by hillshooter
    he sounds like too nice of a guy in my oppinion. Chics dig the asshole, whether they admit it or not. If you act like a bitch you will get treated like a bitch.

as my dad always used to tell me treat the sluts like a princess and princess like a slut and you will go far in this world.
    Im assumeing your parents were not together very long

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    good deal... see how she feels and be COMPLETELY honest with her about how you feel. tell her you are afraid and why. good luck with everything I hope it works out!
    my ex is being wishy washy again. i love her and would marry her in a second. But i have a feeling i would be in for a lifetime of stress.

I'm, sticking with the new girl. She is really hot. I know the pics maybe don't show it. I have to get a better one. She treats me really good. And she is bringing up staying home more often. She is getting a new apt with a new roommate. All she talks about is how nice it will be now that i can sleep over and we can just relax at home together. The fact that we weren't doing that twas my major problem with her. So here is to my new hot Russian girl
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 02-04-2007 at 09:20 PM.

congrats...

my ex is being wishy washy again. i love her and would marry her in a second. But i have a feeling i would be in for a lifetime of stress.

I'm, sticking with the new girl. She is really hot. I know the pics maybe don't show it. I have to get a better one. She treats me really good. And she is bringing up staying home more often. She is getting a new apt with a new roommate. All she talks about is how nice it will be now that i can sleep over and we can just relax at home together. The fact that we weren't doing that twas my major problem with her. So here is to my new hot Russian girl
    It sounds like you picked the same way I would have.

I always choose the girl that gives me the least amount of shit.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I was about to ask for #2 so you could go back to #1

rodosman is offline Associate Member
    Heres my 2 cents....#1 your ex girl has some issues w/ a baby. I would never want to take care of someone elses kid but thats just me. IF your fine with that thats cool as ****...#2 She is younger and you would be able to set her straight easier. Tell her your goals like buying a nice house and tell her that buying expensive purses, jewelery etc is bullshit and not going to get you anywhere. If she doesn't care for what you say and believe in shes the wrong one for you....#3 You seem to be pretty good with the ladies, you have 2 gf's, expand your options and see what else is out there cuz neither of these girls seem to be your ideal woman from what you've said. Keep them as your gf's if you want but don't close your options down. I firmly believe in setting a girl straight with what you want in life cuz if you 2 both can't work towards a goal together then its not going to work out.

just befoer christmas i had a 1,2,3,4,5 situation

i didnt want to give any up but kept getting confused and getting myself into trouble.lol

after lots of talking and hard thinking i chose the one that really looks after me,but also kept on 2 very very good friends who are happy to just have FUN. (see thread about pics of girlfriends)

im a very lucky boy and this doesnt happen for everyone.but if i had to choose only one it would def be the one who looked after me the best and not the prettiest.

prob no help at all....sorry

thickrdnu is offline New Member
    I agree...FIND A 3!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information