In my gym I'd say thats about right.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not average at all

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    haha im 5'10 175

chest6 is offline Banned
    nice..very interesting...read tha whole thing

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Says the average woman is 5'4" 150?? **** that, no fatties for thegodfather...

Ya know this brings up a very good point...Im fed the **** up with people at my work critiscizing my lifestyle...This fat piece of shit that shits at the desk behind me said "wow, you pick up a weight and put it down somewhere else, you're just securing a future of arthritis..." and Im thinking, keep stuffing your face and secure a future of a heart attack... Where do these people get off on lecturing to healthy in shape people who eat healthy and workout in the gym to live a healthy lifestyle yet they themselves are so out of shape and dsigusting. Not only that, but when I'm at work I look around and just about 98% of the people I work with are disgusting and a complete joke. Two people in my general area attend the gym regularly and workout, one is a girl and the other is a guy and they both have pretty good physiques. The girl who sits next to me is naturally thin and good looking, yet she abuses her body and drinks like a ****in fish, so im sure that will catch up with her. I guess Im just a little bit perturbed by people who are given life and a body and have the ability to keep it in a somewhat optimal state of performance yet they choose to abuse it by either inhaling smoke, drinking alchohol excessively, or being a glutten and eating ounce of complete shit in sight. It makes me sick... end rant...

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    yea good stuff

gloryman is offline Banned
    Cool read, most of use will be happy, were not average

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather

Ya know this brings up a very good point...Im fed the **** up with people at my work critiscizing my lifestyle...This fat piece of shit that shits at the desk behind me said "wow, you pick up a weight and put it down somewhere else, you're just securing a future of arthritis..." and Im thinking, keep stuffing your face and secure a future of a heart attack... Where do these people get off on lecturing to healthy in shape people who eat healthy and workout in the gym to live a healthy lifestyle yet they themselves are so out of shape and dsigusting. Not only that, but when I'm at work I look around and just about 98% of the people I work with are disgusting and a complete joke. Two people in my general area attend the gym regularly and workout, one is a girl and the other is a guy and they both have pretty good physiques. The girl who sits next to me is naturally thin and good looking, yet she abuses her body and drinks like a ****in fish, so im sure that will catch up with her. I guess Im just a little bit perturbed by people who are given life and a body and have the ability to keep it in a somewhat optimal state of performance yet they choose to abuse it by either inhaling smoke, drinking alchohol excessively, or being a glutten and eating ounce of complete shit in sight. It makes me sick... end rant...
    amen.

At my Lowes at home this lady BEGGED me for like 3 weeks to write her a diet and workout plan. I did it finally..took me like an hour and a half/2 hours..I got really detailed. Kept saying shed pay me $50. Said she needs to lose 50lbs (shes fat) Anyway..time comes i show it to her shes like "oh yeah..Ill come back tmr and get it" Never came. Then shes like "ill mail you a check at your school address" Im not dumb i knew she wouldnt. Friend that works there still says shes still eating butterfingers by the pound on break icon_piss

Mizfit is offline Banned
    not avg, but if i was considered it.. i would quit the gym cause it would mean i work out to be common.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    people like this make me want to barf.....quit complaining it's good to want to improve....no one wants to be average....if you had nothing to strive for and improve upon what would be the point of living life? a strive to be above average in everything as every self respecting person should

the more i read the funnier i found it.

average penis size 5.877" .....lol....bless em.

the quote about 75% of women dont ogasm durin sex i agree,but concentrate on the clitoris.......id disagree,in my experience id say warm up with the clit but the g spot is the magic button,never ever fails.if your girl doesnt have an intense ogasm after youv massaged that for a while then shes never gonna have one

sorry got distracted.lol

my height and weight prob average but nothing else.

like iv said before many many times... people look at bodybuilders,or people that are just in great shape as freaks who are obsessed with their bodies.

but ask mr average how he would like his body to look... and he would always say athletic at the very least.......but mr average doesnt wanna/too lazy to put the work in to acheive that certain look

my name is ronan and im not average..........................

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather

Couldnt have said it better myself

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    That survey makes me look like a genetic freak!

Nothing average about the Mighty One!

chest6 is offline Banned
    First it says 180lb bench press then it says 135..hmm

I guess that makes me average

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I would consider myself a begginer having only been lifting seriously for less than a year. I dont care what this report says about the "average man" Im still way short of what I consider "great shape":

AVERAGE MAN (spectrum) :
    height = 5'8 - 5'10 ME: 5'9"
    weight = 160 - 180 lbs. ME: 192lbs this morning
    bench press (max) = 135 - 185 lbs. ME: 265lbs x 8reps last wo
    deadlift (max) = 185 - 235 lbs. ME: 385lbs x 8reps last wo
    squat (max) = 185 - 235 lbs. ME: 385lbs x 8reps last wo
    bicep curl (max double) = 60 - 100 lbs. ME: 100lbs x 8reps last wo
    bicep curl (max single) = 30 - 50 lbs. ME: 45lbs x 8 reps last wo

chest6 is offline Banned
    well you are well above in nearly everything...I consider that very good.

Thanks, but dont you think that anybody could achieve this in less than a year with good diet and training?

hillshooter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Thanks, but dont you think that anybody could achieve this in less than a year with good diet and training?

I don't think most people can acheive those numbers in a year. Starting from scratch anyway, age dependant too.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    only thing average about meis height...

everything else is better, except running time..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I am a little under avarage. But just wait till I do my deca and dbol cycle.LOL

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    Can you drink winny?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    ur serious?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Average weight (male & female): 175 / 150

woaaaah not the girls i hangout with lol

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian
    the quote about 75% of women dont ogasm durin sex i agree,but concentrate on the clitoris.......id disagree,in my experience id say warm up with the clit but the g spot is the magic button,never ever fails.if your girl doesnt have an intense ogasm after youv massaged that for a while then shes never gonna have one

this is true, play with both ive seen girls get off in less than 3min. she was really excited and liked me afterwards. i felt like a finger god

chest6 is offline Banned
    yeah female avg 150 at 5'4" that is FAT

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    The Average Guy has sex 1.5 times a week (79 times a year), and lasts about 14 minutes.
    I came up about 13 minutes under average

chest6 is offline Banned
    rofl

numbat is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    I came up about 13 minutes under average

NO $hit...1.5 times a wk..?I dont need 14 mins only gettin it once a wk ..And whats wit the HALF? .The ole half a$$er huh?

Quote Originally Posted by numbat
    NO $hit...1.5 times a wk..?I dont need 14 mins only gettin it once a wk ..And whats wit the HALF? .The ole half a$$er huh?
    Well I guess thats why its an "average."

Quote Originally Posted by hillshooter
    I don't think most people can acheive those numbers in a year. Starting from scratch anyway, age dependant too.
    other than the squat number maybe i don't see why not.....squating that with good form and past parallel ain't exactly easy

Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    this is true, play with both ive seen girls get off in less than 3min. she was really excited and liked me afterwards. i felt like a finger god
    so true.my philosophy is.......if you can make a girl cum hard evertime you have sex not only will she want sex anytime you want,but she'll tell her friends and you get the pick of them too.lol.

how shallow am i???????????????????????????

well at least you're focusing on them........always a good thing

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    height = 5'8 - 5'10 6'2"
    weight = 160 - 180 lbs. 230lbs
    bench press (max) = 135 - 185 lbs. 135-140lbs d-bells
    deadlift (max) = 185 - 235 lbs. 505lbs
    squat (max) = 185 - 235 lbs. 435lbs
    bicep curl (max double) = 60 - 100 lbs. 65-70lbs d-bells
    bicep curl (max single) = 30 - 50 lbs. ^^ditto i guess...

Thread Information