energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

First time in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had my first shag in 6 weeks tonight!!!, am happy but not satisfied ha ha, she had to leave b4 i did ha ha. Had a few chances since me an my X split up, but a jst wanted to wait, ad slept with 20 girls b4 me X then jst her in 6 years, so it was like loseing my Virginity again LOL, once you pop you just cant stop!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well congrats..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-cookie.jpg  
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    haha oh my god that picture is so bad

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    well congrats..

LOL an LOL thats sum funny shit mate!

well, you set it up so well, i had to use it..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    i havnt got any in 3 weeks soon 4. last weekend me and this chick got off the dance floor, i was trying to play it cool and give her space at her table for a good 20-30 mins while i drink with my mates and there it went another group of guys stormed them. its rough being 18 somtimes. then 25 year olds with 1000s of dollars to spend come in and sweep them with grey goose unfair! i ****ing hate to see old guys in clubs trying to get young women!

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    i havnt got any in 3 weeks soon 4. then 25 year olds with 1000s of dollars to spend come in and sweep them with grey goose unfair! i ****ing hate to see old guys in clubs trying to get young women!

Now i have to ban you... 25 yrs... old guys.??/

Rules

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i havnt got any in 3 weeks soon 4. last weekend me and this chick got off the dance floor, i was trying to play it cool and give her space at her table for a good 20-30 mins while i drink with my mates and there it went another group of guys stormed them. its rough being 18 somtimes. then 25 year olds with 1000s of dollars to spend come in and sweep them with grey goose unfair! i ****ing hate to see old guys in clubs trying to get young women!
    25 isn't old. You just still a boy. Trust me without cash a young girl would rather be with a guy in his mid 20's then an 18-19 year old

Around me 30 is the new 21.

Now i have to ban you... 25 yrs... old guys.??/
    well in australia you can club at 18, so by 23-24 your pretty much out of it / not going to the same places. as in america alot of it starts at 21. but yeh, when you go to expensive places your bound to find older people with all the money, but yeh i plan to be clubbin still at 25 haha, but it kills me when they come in with there 7 years on me and take all the 20 year olds

well, you set it up so well, i had to use it..
    no probs im still lau***ng now, and you na what it does look like me!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    25 isn't old. You just still a boy. Trust me without cash a young girl would rather be with a guy in his mid 20's then an 18-19 year old

Around me 30 is the new 21.
    exactly, im 18 and everyone thinks im 21-22. and its funny everyone i see (girls) i think are 18-20 but are usually 22-25. yeh cash rules everything, you know we buy 2 or 3 bottles and spend a thousand, all putting in and its good when your young, but the older guys who spend like 500-1000 each dont need to charm or looks, they just get the grey goose, i swear that shit is #1 on the flash factor

exactly, im 18 and everyone thinks im 21-22. and its funny everyone i see (girls) i think are 18-20 but are usually 22-25. yeh cash rules everything, you know we buy 2 or 3 bottles and spend a thousand, all putting in and its good when your young, but the older guys who spend like 500-1000 each dont need to charm or looks, they just get the grey goose, i swear that shit is #1 on the flash factor
    Girls around me aren't going home with a guy for a bottle of vodka. They may hang out with them in the club for free drinks but that's about it. My ex Nicole used to screw with guys heads all the time and get drinks from them and give it to me

When i go out there are only a couple of people your age most are late 20's early 30's

Girls around me aren't going home with a guy for a bottle of vodka. They may hang out with them in the club for free drinks but that's about it. My ex Nicole used to screw with guys heads all the time and get drinks from them and give it to me

When i go out there are only a couple of people your age most are late 20's early 30's
    yeh its slowly been turning arround that way in my point of view too, after my girl got hijacked but the rich guy, i aproached another girl and started dancing and she was grinding me hard then we started talking, and i find out shes ****ing 30! i hooked up with a 30 year old. hahahahaha i give up now, cant tell how old anyone is once your 18. worst is all those 16 year olds you think are 18! jail bait

but yeh, i know the girls like to play guys for drinks. but it dosnt happen to me, well atleast not yet so im lucky. i usually pick a girl early and persue, then i find another if all else fails. its quite a tricky hobby i have realised.

oh and its not the vodka thats attractive its the 1500$ they paid (no idea what it cost) but if absolute is arrond 400 i guess grey goose is like 1500.

chest6 is offline Banned
    yeahhhh mine is a lil longer than that

oh and its not the vodka thats attractive its the 1500$ they paid (no idea what it cost) but if absolute is arrond 400 i guess grey goose is like 1500.
    2 weeks ago i paid for a table and it was just under $400 for a bottle of grey goose in a NYC lounge. I cant see it being much more expensive over there.

Some places have minimums for the table. So it doesn't matter what you buy. Like a big table may be $1500

this is a 700ml bottle of aboslute, the smallest bottle possible. in one of the most expensive clubs, with a economy thats huge. so im willing to bet its over 1000$

audi rs4 stock is 75k in america (german car)

we border germany and its 110k+ stock. go figure that one out.

altho country dosnt really mean shit all, but it should be alot cheaper then it is. switzerland is a expensive county, a large mc donalds meal cost 10-12$ and yes this is all USD.

Some places have minimums for the table. So it doesn't matter what you buy. Like a big table may be $1500
    yeh i met this guy recently, who goes there everyweekend, minimum is 2500 for table but they give it to him every saturday, he only spends like 800-1000 when his there, but if his girlfriend goes it goes up to 3000, gotta love rich swiss girls.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    hope you had fun popin ur cherry.lol

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Congrats! Now just keep it up.

lets turn this thread into a "how often do you pick up" thread? couriousity is getting the best of me. ive had 5 girls in 07 and a small 2 in 06 haha. 07 is my year to whore! how is everyone else going?

Thread Information