Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    i do do boxing, and mr olympia 017 is still not impossible. and my motobike is 100% paid and i get after i go vacation this weekend, i got all my leathers, so i will race, i never said i wanted to become christian, i was just talking to mal about it and exactly what its like and the choice, so get lost and worry about yourself, trying to bring me down and call me a liar.
    Foska I could give two shits about about what you do, I just find you annoying. You just dont have the will power to follow through with much and that is pretty evident in your posts. I am not going to get into a pissing match with you over the internet. That is just my opinion on you.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    ima go for Mr. Olympia

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    i do do boxing, and mr olympia 017 is still not impossible. and my motobike is 100% paid and i get after i go vacation this weekend, i got all my leathers, so i will race, i never said i wanted to become christian, i was just talking to mal about it and exactly what its like and the choice, so get lost and worry about yourself, trying to bring me down and call me a liar.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YouAreYouCanDoIt.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	78326

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    how could they? drinking is like the worst thing you can do to your body.......
    Tell me about it I once got drunk and had unprotected sex. I'll probably need a new liver if i don't die of a horrible std first.

Foskamink is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Tell me about it I once got drunk and had unprotected sex. I'll probably need a new liver if i don't die of a horrible std first.

still dont understand why people are so down on going out drinking
    many people on here juice themselves with way more dangerous things than alchohol and if not correctly used(abused) will cause way more health problems than drinking 1/2 times a week.
    isnt that hypocrisy??
    if someone chooses to be tea-total fine but you shouldnt dis people for doing what you choose not to.

and even better than the extra attention we get from women in pubs/bars is fat blokes who say things like "im not obsessed with going the gym and watching my diet cus i have a life" and i just laugh in their face and they hate it.cus i drink as much as them and do on nights out eat kak food and still look 1000% better than they do and thats why i get attention from women and they go home on their own.

love it.lol

Rye_guy is offline Member
    how bad is drinking? depends how low yer standards get when yer drunk fosk... how willing are you to take one for the team when yer drunk? ever get naked and table dance while drunk?

drinkin is bad, brings the gypsi out in me. lol, thats why I dont drink

i like to drink when i go out which is at most 2 nights out of the week but when i do drink i feel like shit the next day in the gym so i drink in moderation but still enough to catch a buzz

Rye_guy is offline Member
    I drink rarley now, but when I do, I drink like someone is going to take it away from me. must be the german in me

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Some of the biggest guys I ever seen have been in bars and clubs so I am sure you will be fine in moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    Some of the biggest guys I ever seen have been in bars and clubs so I am sure you will be fine in moderation.
    Yea but they must all be drinking water or soda. I mean you can't make gains if you drink alcohol. Alcohol and gear dumb dumb. Next time you are at a bar and see these big guys you should tell them how they will die soon.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye_guy
    I drink rarley now, but when I do, I drink like someone is going to take it away from me. must be the german in me
    Same way, I start and I can't stop so I usually try not to start unless im tailgating before a HAWKS GAME, then bring on the beers.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Yea but they must all be drinking water or soda. I mean you can't make gains if you drink alcohol. Alcohol and gear dumb dumb. Next time you are at a bar and see these big guys you should tell them how they will die soon.
    LoL....we need to tell some of these guys to come out to ny/nj. I never see any of the shit people preach here around here

Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    LoL....we need to tell some of these guys to come out to ny/nj. I never see any of the shit people preach here around here
    lol. The club is like a BB show. You ever go to surf club down the jersey shore?

Na I haven't clubbed much down at the shore. Actually I almost never go to the shore

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    In moderation your fine..I know several people with nice physiques that drink quite a bit..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information