Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hunter is offline Grateful
    Kale I have never lost a child but I did my nephew and my heart goes out to you. Your a very strong person and we are lucky to have you on this site.

Mavs your kindess and honest caring is an insperation to me and we are lucky to have you here also.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Kale my friend, memories are the greatest thing and this is how she lives on. I know you dont ask for sympathy and I truly believe this really is the last thing you want. So what I will offer is the chance for you to know both YOU and JAZZY are very special. I know this because off of this board and into my own life you guys come into my head. There are some people that you know are just good people and who somehow get to you or you feel something for even if you cant explain it. And believe me when I tell you this is true for you and your daughter. I remember first going to your website such a long time ago. Since then I cant tell you the number of times you guys come into my thoughts.

So just ask Im sure Jazzy is still happy knowing that she isnt forgotten, you should be to (even at this especially sad time of the year) knowing you also are always in the thoughts of those who care about you.

Also, Mavs if you make those shirts let me know if you can make an extra. Im gonna shoot you the $ so I can wear it in the gym and take a pic of me bench pressing more than Kale can and use it as my avy.

Sorry Kale, you didnt think I could make an entire post without makin at shot at ya did you?

Much love.
    Bino you are a great bro to me and you have been as long as I have know you here, I really appreciate what you have said dude.

I would also like to get some of those tshirts as well, so Mav's if you can get them made, and I know you are having difficulty finding somebody to do it, get a couple of extras made for me too. By the way, Bino wears a size SMALL !!!!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I am so glad that you got to meet and have such a beautiful little girl. Remember... we all meet in the end. Thank you so much for sharing, and making the memory live on...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    We take so much for granted.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Hell, i would wear one at the gym too !!! Maybe somehow we can get them made and donate the extra money to her charity !!

By the way, I am a DOUBLE X.....and those are getting tight !!!...lolo

LOVE goes out to ya Kale !!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear that, really am. My eyes actually watered. She was too young. The world can be so cruel.

I found this:
    In the world of darkness where everything has lost its color...

Perhaps you have been thrown into the world of darkness
    Where everything you once enjoyed and cherished has lost its color.
    Yet you must believe that in the still of darkness comes the dawn,
    And when the cold mist of emptiness is gone,
    There will be bright rays of warm sun shining upon you once again.

But I know she is happy. She is your little ray of sunshine. My prayers are with you.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    Sorry to hear that, really am. My eyes actually watered. She was too young. The world can be so cruel.

I found this:
    In the world of darkness where everything has lost its color...

Perhaps you have been thrown into the world of darkness
    Where everything you once enjoyed and cherished has lost its color.
    Yet you must believe that in the still of darkness comes the dawn,
    And when the cold mist of emptiness is gone,
    There will be bright rays of warm sun shining upon you once again.

But I know she is happy. She is your little ray of sunshine. My prayers are with you.
    Thanks man that is a sweet poem.

Here is what I read out at Jazzy's funeral. I still choke up when I read this

Don't think of her as gone away
    Her journey's just begun
    Life holds so many facets
    This earth is only one
    Just think of her as resting
    From the sorrows and the tears
    In a place of warmth and comfort
    Where there are no days and years
    Think how she must be wishing
    That we could know today
    How nothing but our sadness
    Can really pass away
    And think of her as living
    In the hearts of those she touched
    For nothing loved is ever lost
    And she was loved so much

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale

Her journey's just begun
    This earth is only one
    That we could know today
    Can really pass away
    How would it be if we got this on the back of the t-shirts? Too much for you Kale or you think it would be ok?

Here is the plan and Im 100% serious about this. Kale you send me your favourite picture of Jazzy and let me know what you want the shirt to say. If you want that "speech" on the back or just anything at all. Im gonna have them made this weekend and send them out to you, SMAN, Mavs and his beautiful wife.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Yeah, she was really depressed for a while still has pics of him everywhere in the new house.
    Do you still have your original house?
    Do you keep her room the way it was?
    This woman kept his room just the way he left it for a while till she got divorced and then moved.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Kale, I have seen your daughters site & shared it with a few people as well...I have PMed you about it b4. You know where I stand brother. all the best. heres another poem:
    god saw you were getting tired
    and a cure was not to be,
    So he put his arms around you
    and whispered"come to me".
    with tearful eyes we watched you,
    and saw you pass away.
    although we loved you dearly,
    we could not make you stay.
    A golden heart stopped beating,
    hard working hands at rest.
    god broke our hearts to prove to us,
    he only takes the best..

Always in my thoughts Kale...even though you are on the other side of the planet.
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Yeah, she was really depressed for a while still has pics of him everywhere in the new house.
    Do you still have your original house?
    Do you keep her room the way it was?
    This woman kept his room just the way he left it for a while till she got divorced and then moved.
    No we sold the house when we moved to Singapore. I miss it a lot but my wife has moved on from that, when we first came home from the hospital after she dies we would sleep with her PJ's under our pillows so that we could still smell her. It sounds bizzare but when you are in shock over something like this you will do anything to keep the memory alive.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    Kale, I have seen your daughters site & shared it with a few people as well...I have PMed you about it b4. You know where I stand brother. all the best. heres another poem:
    god saw you were getting tired
    and a cure was not to be,
    So he put his arms around you
    and whispered"come to me".
    with tearful eyes we watched you,
    and saw you pass away.
    although we loved you dearly,
    we could not make you stay.
    A golden heart stopped beating,
    hard working hands at rest.
    god broke our hearts to prove to us,
    he only takes the best..

Always in my thoughts Kale...even though you are on the other side of the planet.
    peace
    Thanks man that is a gorgeous poem, really touching !!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    If Ihad a kid thta passed I would make a site also.Sorry for your loss

No we sold the house when we moved to Singapore. I miss it a lot but my wife has moved on from that, when we first came home from the hospital after she dies we would sleep with her PJ's under our pillows so that we could still smell her. It sounds bizzare but when you are in shock over something like this you will do anything to keep the memory alive.
    Doesn't sound bizarre, it's hard to let go.

Have you ever just wanted to get rid of every thing of hers including pictures at any time? ( I know it sounds bad, it's just the way I deal with death) Alot of times I wished I would not have threw away alot of things but sometimes it just gets hard looking at a picture of someone that's not coming back

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    Damn man, props to you for making that site. I respect ya more each time I see you post. All those pics jerk at at my heart strings something fierce as I went through cancer treatment with my son when he was 3.5 years old as well. He had NeuroBlastoma with only a 47% of survival. With gods grace we are 2 years into remission with only 3 more years of relapse chances. He's 5 now.

Good luck down the road man, your love for you daughter is inspiring to all of us with kids.

I wander why so many people are getting brain cancer? I have known a few people (not real close) that have died from it

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

Her journey's just begun
    This earth is only one
    That we could know today
    Can really pass away

I love ya Kale, but DAMMIT quit making me cry today !!! I can't even blame it on PCT either .......

Agreed. I just lost my dad to GlioBlastoma (Brain Cancer) last Wednesday. Sucks. I'm sure it's exposure to something somewhere that we haven't pin pointed yet. There's just so much weird $hit out there anymore.

Yeah, you didn't hear much about cancer back in the old days (1900's-1940's) and they had advanced autopsy practices even back then. It must be something with radiation or some chemicals There have been literally thousands of above ground nuclear tests performed since the 1940's.

And breast cancer seems to be everywhere I've known alot of people that have had it and some even died due to it

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    it raises many questions....we are MORE hi-tech than ever....more money being raised to research for cures....yet more people are dying of this shit every day.. lost my mom to it almost 3 yrs ago now... its just not right.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    it raises many questions....we are MORE hi-tech than ever....more money being raised to research for cures....yet more people are dying of this shit every day.. lost my mom to it almost 3 yrs ago now... its just not right.

That's true enough. Everyone knows someone that has died of cancer some such as yourself have even had a family member die from it. wtf?

You have a 1 in 2 (50%) chance of developing cancer in your lifetime. It's like 1 in 4 chance of dying from it.
    Last edited by Receiver84; 02-14-2007 at 08:09 PM.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Kale,

I am so proud to know you, even if its in a cyberspace kinda way! You are the CLASS of this brd. I'm proud to call you brother!

And as a father I can only imagine how you feel today!

My prayers go out to you and your family!

MJ

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

"when we first came home from the hospital after she dies we would sleep with her PJ's under our pillows so that we could still smell her. It sounds bizzare but when you are in shock over something like this you will do anything to keep the memory alive."

No, too me thats not strange at all. Its just tremendous love!!!
    Kale you have had me in tears in a good way the past day or so.

i shared the pictures of your daughter with my youngest daughter as she caught me with wet eyes at the computer. My little angel, her name is vanessa said i should tell you not to be sad because she knows that your little angel loves you and will be with you latter. Vanessa said she will also pray for you and your family.
    Cbino if you need help with the shirts I can through in a few dollars to help get them made .

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    shit i cant quit crying...my daughters 4 and thats my darkest fear.i swear i think about what i would do without one of my kids and it hurts deep just thinking about it.much prayers to you bro.
    mark

hateme is offline Junior Member
    Thank you for being strong enough to share this with us. I feel terrible for your loss.

Hopefully, this will help you and the rest of us value the good things we do have in our life.

odix is offline Member
    is kale your son? I'm sorry bro, I read the whole thing and watched that whole bit, I was devasted just watching it... can't imagine what she + you/your family had to go through.

goose is offline Banned
    God bless you and your entire family.Your an Incredible guy,how you dealt with this.Lots of respect bro.....

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Doesn't sound bizarre, it's hard to let go.

Have you ever just wanted to get rid of every thing of hers including pictures at any time? ( I know it sounds bad, it's just the way I deal with death) Alot of times I wished I would not have threw away alot of things but sometimes it just gets hard looking at a picture of someone that's not coming back
    Never, ever, ever would I get rid of anything of hers. We still have all her clothes and toys as well. I burned all her pics and the videos we made of her onto CD's and we have them in a fire proof safe. I would never not want to remember her.

Quote Originally Posted by odix
    is kale your son? I'm sorry bro, I read the whole thing and watched that whole bit, I was devasted just watching it... can't imagine what she + you/your family had to go through.
    Hahaha !! Yes Kale is my son and if I ever lost him that would be it as far as my life is concerned !!!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    take it easy mate, enjoy the good memories, looked really happy there

Guys thanks again for all the kind words. As far as me being something special, believe me I am not !!! When I got told at the hospital that night I thought I was in a bad dream and I wondered how on earth I was going to be able to deal with all of this. But all of you would do the same as me. You have no choice but to deal with it.. its not like you can run away, but having said that, when I was in the hospital a couple of fathers actually did that, incomprehensible to me but I guess this is the most stressful thing that anybody could possibly go through and I guess they just couldn't cope. But to me thats a cop out because the poor kids that were going through this needed all the support and love that they could possibly get.

Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    "when we first came home from the hospital after she dies we would sleep with her PJ's under our pillows so that we could still smell her. It sounds bizzare but when you are in shock over something like this you will do anything to keep the memory alive."

No, too me thats not strange at all. Its just tremendous love!!!
    Kale you have had me in tears in a good way the past day or so.

i shared the pictures of your daughter with my youngest daughter as she caught me with wet eyes at the computer. My little angel, her name is vanessa said i should tell you not to be sad because she knows that your little angel loves you and will be with you latter. Vanessa said she will also pray for you and your family.
    Cbino if you need help with the shirts I can through in a few dollars to help get them made .
    Thanks mate !!! Give her a big kiss from me

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    great post! my prayers are with you. she will never be forgotten

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    My heart is with u kale. I just lost my the man who raised me my grandfather in a tragic accident and a grandma to cancer. I cant imagine wat u have had to go through. Your daughter was beautiful and i bet she made heaven that much more brighter. WHo knows maybe she met my grandpa, he loved kids esp my lil brothers. U and ur family will remain in my prayers and at least we can have peace in knowing that one day we will see our loved ones again

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thats the sadest thing ive ever read Kale, and my thoughts are with you and your family, you deserve all the happiness in the world that life can give i cant imagine what you have been through take care

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    never before have I thought a post on a steroid message board would change me so much, but through reading this and crying my eyes out I have sworn to myslef to spend every waking hour loving my family like it is the last day on earth. I find myself stressed out from work and the days garbage so much that by eight o clock I am ready for my son to go to bed and let me relax, I cant believe how much we can take for granted in this world. Kale thank you so much for this thread, you have touched me in a way i have never been before, my heart goes out to you and your family, god bless you. You have completly set my priorities where thet should be. I cant stop crying bro

That's what it's all about. I keep my kido's up late every night just so I can get that extra time with them. I watch them fall asleep almost every night lying in bed with them. Best part of my day. Following my boys illness I relish every second of waking day I get to spend with him as well as my 2.5 year old daughter. You have no idea when that time will end. Soak it up!

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Mate the website is awsome, she was beautiful, it must of been so hard for you and your family, my heart goes out to you, stay strong mate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information