Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    numbat is offline Member
    much love Kale..

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    never before have I thought a post on a steroid message board would change me so much, but through reading this and crying my eyes out I have sworn to myslef to spend every waking hour loving my family like it is the last day on earth. I find myself stressed out from work and the days garbage so much that by eight o clock I am ready for my son to go to bed and let me relax, I cant believe how much we can take for granted in this world. Kale thank you so much for this thread, you have touched me in a way i have never been before, my heart goes out to you and your family, god bless you. You have completly set my priorities where thet should be. I cant stop crying bro
    Man you have made my day !!! Thats another reason why I created that site, so that parents reading it could take stock of there lives and there relationships with there kids and realise that you havnt got them for long. Kids are the most precious thing you will ever have.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I commend you for even being able to deal with such a incomprehensable tragedy, that takes quite a man. I am not sure if I would have the strength myself. I am sure she smiles upon you everyday.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    If you want, I can photoshop the pictures for the shirts, add some graphics or nice letters ? Seriously.

BOOST is offline Member
    I am all choked up I have a son and could not imagine going through this. Kale never question yourself, all the pictures of her in a time of pain you were there for her to hug and kiss her and I am sure that meant the world to her. My prayers go out to you, you can be rest assured she is in heaven and someday you will see her and hug her again, I truly believe that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information