Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i f ed up

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    by the way yall cant ever say yall didnt drink and drive i am young i am still learning lessons and this is going to be a costy one

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    huh????? i have never and will never drink and drive period........

kihop is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    i went to drop a friend off at a strip club yesterday i ennead up going inside and i start off with a vodka rebull well 12 vodka and redbulls later i am trashed.My friend and roommate keep calling me and noticed i could barely talk to me because i was so drunk,they keep telling me to stay were i was there going to come get me but i am so hard headed i start driving i ended up stop and buying a 18 of beer notice i am not even 21 i start drinking the beer. Well about 10mins later i think i clipped a almbunce and keep going.i thought i just broke the mirror wrong i was told this mooring that i wrecked my tahoe and the whole front end is messed up.what are the odds of the police coming to my house about the wreck i dont no if the almbunce stopped i keep driving. thats how i felt this mooring
    Vodka & Redbull from a strip club? Those are expensive drinks, atleast $8-$10 each. So i'm guessing you paid a cover at the door, spend around $120 on drinks and tipped strippers/waitresses.
    Then you buy an 18 pack and crash your car into an ambulance?
    Sounds like a big waste.

by the way yall cant ever say yall didnt drink and drive i am young i am still learning lessons and this is going to be a costy one
    sorry but i can say iv never drank and drove,and iv been driving 18 years.
    my dad used to say,'if you can afford to pay for drinks you can afford to pay for taxis'

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    You need to give up drinking, if you get away with this, next time you wont, and take it from me........it will be much worst. Take this as a sign, time to change.
    if you get away with this yes, very big chance to change yourself and be thankful you have second chance.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    past 3 weeks i been drink driving, id be drunk 11-2am and drive back like 5. i stop a few hours early and drink alot of water, im prolly still over the legal limit, but if ya young and stupid like me use as much sense in it as you can.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Big L, I think you need to realize when ever you post problems its alcohol related, maybe you have a slight problem or alcohol just does not agree with you and makes you do fuked up things. Either way its time for you to cut drinking out of your life.

kihop that avatar is swwweeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    I said in my posts to you about your current fack ,up i have made many mistakes. The difference between us is i never made the same mistake twice as I learned from my error. Secondly when i made a mistake that could have hurt someone I deeply was concerned for them and not just my own ass.
    You may be lucky and I hope you have learned from this but from the tone of your last post it seems as if you missed the lesson to be learned.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    It's okay big L. You've only messed up unless you allow your irresponsible behavior to continue. As you know, I'm always available to talk if you need it.

We often attempt to address the outer surface of our problems without really digging into the root of where our problems truly reside.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    It's okay big L. You've only messed up unless you allow your irresponsible behavior to continue. As you know, I'm always available to talk if you need it.

We often attempt to address the outer surface of our problems without really digging into the root of where our problems truly reside.
    Man you are just an all out awsome guy! Seriously I dont think i've ever heard a negative thing out of you. If I had half the positive thinking in my life that you do in one day my life would be almost perfect. I don't know how people do it! I need to surround myself with more people like you!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    ^^yes, mavs and awesome dude!!

Big L, just learn from your mistake

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva

in general i do agree with you mavsluva but looking for the root of the problem at this point is a bit premature. As A paramedic i have been hit by a drunk driver in my rig while taking care of a patient who was hit by yet another drunk. My partner was hurt and keep off the job for almost six months. So while its nice to find out what the root cause was you should ask yourself what happened to the medics that just got hit. well here is what happened.
    After that medic was hit by our young drunk drive who then drove home and got into bed. That medic unit was removed from service. Thats one less medic out on the street to go to your brothers house who may be having a heart attack. Thats one less unit out on the street to take care of some one who truly needs help. Thats a 80,000 rig put out of service for any number of days.
    If our drinking friend hasn't realized what the problem is well let me give her a hint. ITs your drinking and you sound out of control. And that comes from medic who is also a member of AA.
    Yeah my name is cj and Im a alcoholic/ addict with over 13 years clean a sober and thats because I knew what the root of the problem was, I was a drunk. You can look for the other psycho babble reasons later.
    Last edited by cj1capp; 02-15-2007 at 10:03 PM.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    I have drove drunk 2 times, both times in winter in Iowa both times I went into the ditch.. Guess what I don't drink and drive anymore.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Man you are just an all out awsome guy! Seriously I dont think i've ever heard a negative thing out of you. If I had half the positive thinking in my life that you do in one day my life would be almost perfect. I don't know how people do it! I need to surround myself with more people like you!
    That he is. I like to search all of his posts just to read his words of wisdom, he always has something good and meaningful to say regardless of the topic.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    in general i do agree with you mavsluva but looking for the root of the problem at this point is a bit premature. As A paramedic i have been hit by a drunk driver in my rig while taking care of a patient who was hit by yet another drunk. My partner was hurt and keep off the job for almost six months. So while its nice to find out what the root cause was you should ask yourself what happened to the medics that just got hit. well here is what happened.
    After that medic was hit by our young drunk drive who then drove home and got into bed. That medic unit was removed from service. Thats one less medic out on the street to go to your brothers house who may be having a heart attack. Thats one less unit out on the street to take care of some one who truly needs help. Thats a 80,000 rig put out of service for any number of days.
    If our drinking friend hasn't realized what the problem is well let me give her a hint. ITs your drinking and you sound out of control. And that comes from medic who is also a member of AA.
    Yeah my name is cj and Im a alcoholic/ addict with over 13 years clean a sober and thats because I knew what the root of the problem was, I was a drunk. You can look for the other psycho babble reasons later.
    I completely concur with what you're saying.

I think we all realize that people turn to alcohol and other related substances that take them away from reality. It's their "comfort zone". When it gets out of hand, it is important to address the addiction. But at the same time, the addiction craving will always be there if the root of their problems are not addressed. If you turn to alcohol or drugs due to stress, depression or what have you, you're going to be more likely to turn back to it should you not resolve whatever it is that makes you turn to it.

But sure, there are people that struggle with alcohol and the actual alcohol problem IS the root of their problems. I'm sure it's much more common than most are willing to admit.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    yes i can....AND i never had a drop of alcohol untill i was 21

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    On the bright side, they can not charge you with drinking and driving. They will just charge you for leaving the scene of an accident. Which is a pretty nice fine. In my state it is just a misdomeanor, as long an no one was hurt.
    I'm sorry, but this is just ignorant. You can be charged with driving while intoxicated even if you were not arrested while you were over the legal limit. Proof of intoxication can been shown by witness testimony or circumstantial evidence (although circumstantial evidence is much more difficult). Will a DA press for a DUI charge whithout a blood test, breathalizer or field sobriety test? Maybe not, but it can and does happen.

DangerDan

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I got a DUI last year and it changed my life forever... they are no joke. I didn't hurt anybody and I was driving fine - just bad luck because I got pulled over for an expired tag and the cop was an asshole... ANYWAY there is never, EVER a need to drink to the point that you become impaired in any way. Having 1 or 2 drinks is cool sometimes but more than that is NEVER necessary no matter who you are or what your situation. Getting drunk is ALWAYS a bad decision no matter what, I don't care what you say. It is stupid and irresponsible, and even worse when you decide to drive a car and risk not only your life but everybody else's, too.

Please listen to me, I used to drive drunk all the time and think nothing of it. There are many times when I ALMOST got in a trouble but I didn't so I continued my behavior. It took a night in jail, over $7,000.00 in legal fees, DUI School, Alcohol Awareness Class, and 60 Hours of community service to learn my lesson.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    be strong big L......dont drink no more.....well at least dont drink and drive. you will be just fine....everyone screws up....just seems drinking improves the chances.

Information is offline Information
    Closed
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information