Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i f ed up

big L 17 is offline Female Member

i f ed up

i went to drop a friend off at a strip club yesterday i ennead up going inside and i start off with a vodka rebull well 12 vodka and redbulls later i am trashed.My friend and roommate keep calling me and noticed i could barely talk to me because i was so drunk,they keep telling me to stay were i was there going to come get me but i am so hard headed i start driving i ended up stop and buying a 18 of beer notice i am not even 21 i start drinking the beer. Well about 10mins later i think i clipped a almbunce and keep going.i thought i just broke the mirror wrong i was told this mooring that i wrecked my tahoe and the whole front end is messed up.what are the odds of the police coming to my house about the wreck i dont no if the almbunce stopped i keep driving. thats how i felt this mooring

Snrf is offline Banned
    you're in trouble

i believe drinks drivers should be severely punished, its not right.
    did you drive past many cameras / did anyone see you.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    i went to drop a friend off at a strip club yesterday i ennead up going inside and i start off with a vodka rebull well 12 vodka and redbulls later i am trashed.My friend and roommate keep calling me and noticed i could barely talk to me because i was so drunk,they keep telling me to stay were i was there going to come get me but i am so hard headed i start driving i ended up stop and buying a 18 of beer notice i am not even 21 i start drinking the beer. Well about 10mins later i think i clipped a almbunce and keep going.i thought i just broke the mirror wrong i was told this mooring that i wrecked my tahoe and the whole front end is messed up.what are the odds of the police coming to my house about the wreck i dont no if the almbunce stopped i keep driving. thats how i felt this mooring
    yeah ur f*cked. like really f*cked

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Good luck with this. This may be the moment where your life takes a 180 degree turn. A 180 degree turn for the best.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I'm glad to hear that you are safe, i'm hopeful that someone didn't get injured because if they did, well, you're looking at some serious criminal charges..

Remember to never answer any question by the police. Best thing you could do is make that vehicle disappear, I don't care if you owe money on it. Do not take it to a repair shop. The poe poe will put out an alert to be notified depending on how large of an area you live in..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Now I dont know you really well but I read your posts and what not. When you drink bad things happen and I am not saying you have a problem with drinking but I would really evalute what drinkings has gotten you and make a decision.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    go run into a concrete divider or something and report it b/c you may have to explain the damage on your car.........not advising you this is just for humor.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    for starters your a idiot for drink driving, especially on that much alcohol, dont drink if you cant handle it, no one the friendly note hope you dont go to jail and are fine.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Drunk driving is not COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure we have all lost sombody cause of that stupid shit. Glad your ok, and hopefuly no one else was hurt.

But common, grow up before you kill yourself, or somebody else.

Have it repaired out of town and your fine.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    for starters your a idiot for drink driving, especially on that much alcohol, dont drink if you cant handle it, no one the friendly note hope you dont go to jail and are fine.
    agreed...but honestly i think you should be punished some how...drunk drivin kills way to many innocent people...i hope u learn from the situation and everything turns out for the best...

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    I hate to state the obvious, but it sounds like you have a drinking problem. Normal people do not do things like that. Not trying to be offensive, I know from experience.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    hopefully a camera didnt catch you.

if you get outta this one, call yourself lucky, but dont think its ok to do it again.

good luck with everything.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Time to quit driving LOL

ya this one realy hitt me hard i learned my lesson my roomate said if i would have hit it more then a foot over i would have been realy hurt.i am not ever drinking and driving i did get very lucky that i didnt hurt anyone or my self.i am just scared the cops are going to roll up to my apperement

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yeah thats not good. Drunk driving is never a good thing. Gotta take responsibility pretty soon here. Hope ya don't get in too much trouble

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    So she learned her lesson, but she still has an avatar with her "holdin' a beer" WTF? I don't drink so I don't understand the "pull" it has on people Not flaming, but I see more things happening in the future. You got off too easy so you will just do it again after you calm down from this one

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    So she learned her lesson, but she still has an avatar with her "holdin' a beer" WTF? I don't drink so I don't understand the "pull" it has on people Not flaming, but I see more things happening in the future. You got off too easy so you will just do it again after you calm down from this one

I dont drink much either. never really got into the whole drinking thing. also i have been on a cycle the last 3 weeks and a month before my cycle i decided i shoudl drink either as part as like a "loading phase" and i cant drink for the next 4 weeks because of PCT so.... i dont really understand the pull it has on people either. but if its anything like cigg's.. ( i really need to stop) i can see why.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I agree with ya on that one. Must admit tho..its fun when I do..sometimes. I just HATE how it makes me feel like im shrinking and getting weaker afterwards

Props for smiley ( we owe it all to Carlos)

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    Good luck with this. This may be the moment where your life takes a 180 degree turn. A 180 degree turn for the best.

I agree!
    ***No source checks!!!***

Sepsis is offline Member
    well, i didnt realise there were a bunch of fuking saints on this board. take it easy on her she apparently feels bad enough on her own. i have messed up like that a few times when i was younger and dumber, but tell you what, it is the best way to learn

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I agree!
    me too

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    On the bright side, they can not charge you with drinking and driving. They will just charge you for leaving the scene of an accident. Which is a pretty nice fine. In my state it is just a misdomeanor, as long an no one was hurt.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have no words for this ... its time to take responsibility for your actions

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You need to give up drinking, if you get away with this, next time you wont, and take it from me........it will be much worst. Take this as a sign, time to change.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Drinking and driving is a bad choice that I have made a few times that I really regret. I've never been in trouble, but have always felt like an ass in the morning so I don't drink and drive at all anymore. I think you need help with your drinking. Most of your posts in the lounge are about alcohol and how much you drank/can drink/are going to drink.

Snrf is offline Banned

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepsis
    well, i didnt realise there were a bunch of fuking saints on this board. take it easy on her she apparently feels bad enough on her own. i have messed up like that a few times when i was younger and dumber, but tell you what, it is the best way to learn
    its called tough love...obviously were not all saints and we've all done stupid shit..but when its on this level people need to beet it in ur head that they're an idiot...would it be better if we condoned it and were like "cool ima one up u"..then theres just goin to be a bunch of drunk drivin accidents...then the media will blame that on steroids too..

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Big L every time you f up it is almost due to alcohol. I would say its not drinking and driving, its drinking. Example when you got drunk and regretted saying some things to your ex and messing around her with her boyfriend I believe? THen you punched holes in a wall once over a fight well you where drunk. You just need to quit drinking period.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I am glad to hear you made it home, but sorry to tell you legally you are fvcked BIG TIME

She's not in trouble at all My ex hit a car , broke his nose in the wreck, totalled her car and bailed out that night with a $100 that was got from a fuking atm in the lobby of the police station then they gave it back to her at the trial. Total cost $0, wtf?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    She's not in trouble at all My ex hit a car , broke his nose in the wreck, totalled her car and bailed out that night with a $100 that was got from a fuking atm in the lobby of the police station then they gave it back to her at the trial. Total cost $0, wtf?
    I agree, it is just a misdemeanor. Now if you got caught when you were drunk, then you would be in trouble. But now it is just fleeing the scene of an accident. I would report it. Call the cops and say you were not paying attention and clipped an ambulance, but they didn't stop.

jdDoWork is offline Junior Member
    hope you arent cycling or anything, cuz getting hammered drunk like that is a little out of line when your on

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    hope no cops are this board because you may have just FACKED your self up again. If you weren't driving your own car great keep it hid. Check out the news and see if any one was hurt, if so get an attorney now. Better do the right thing if some was hurt or the court will go much harder on you.
    If no was hurt just the vehicles pray to GOD no cops are on the board and no cameras were on the streets.
    Im a paramedic and drive Ambulance , bro get you shit together you know the the speech you could have killed some other than your self.
    Im no saint in fact If all the shit I did as kid came out i couldn't be a medic. I was lucky and no one was ever hurt take this chance and learn from it !!! Grow the FACK up and think about some one other than you. Ok enough said.

Lay low, be good and and pray. If nothing happen in the next four five weeks you should be good to go. I say this because if no was hurt and no cameras were involved well the cops may keep it open for a month or but it becomes a low priority. The cops just dont have the desire or resources to stay on top of a crime that did not have any bodily injury, hopefully .

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    soooooooooooo????????????? are you still here/???
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    hope no cops are this board because you may have just FACKED your self up again. If you weren't driving your own car great keep it hid. Check out the news and see if any one was hurt, if so get an attorney now. Better do the right thing if some was hurt or the court will go much harder on you.
    If no was hurt just the vehicles pray to GOD no cops are on the board and no cameras were on the streets.
    Im a paramedic and drive Ambulance , bro get you shit together you know the the speech you could have killed some other than your self.
    Im no saint in fact If all the shit I did as kid came out i couldn't be a medic. I was lucky and no one was ever hurt take this chance and learn from it !!! Grow the FACK up and think about some one other than you. Ok enough said.

Lay low, be good and and pray. If nothing happen in the next four five weeks you should be good to go. I say this because if no was hurt and no cameras were involved well the cops may keep it open for a month or but it becomes a low priority. The cops just dont have the desire or resources to stay on top of a crime that did not have any bodily injury, hopefully .
    all of what i said applies but i would go ahead and an attorney on retainer NOW !! If you get arrested he/ she can be a great help. Keep your mouth closed and keep your attorneys card with at all times.
    Tell mom and dad what happened and maybe get into a rehab program. Take this problem as serious as a heart attack!!

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    drinking is my heroine so i know its not easy to quit but you should evaluate your situation and slow your roll for a while.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    wow......now this is why you don't drink.....ever....**** that shit

ya sorry i have been at work.the cops have no way of knowing i was drunk i was worried about getting a ticket for fleeing the scene of a accident but the amublunce did not stop either.i did tell me mom what happend and i am going to pay for the decutions so yes i did learn a lesson.

yes i did used to be a alcohol i even got a job where i work thur-sat from 4:30pm to 4am so i am not out on weekends getting drunk this was a rare occison i was drinking.i am lucky if i was about another foot over i would have been in the hostpal right now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information