Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAMALE77
    Folks...it Looks Like Im Gonna Have To Find Another Gym...the Owners Of Our Gym Just Put A New Rule In Place...(no Excessive Grunting Or Yelling While Lifting )...lmao....i Was Under The Impression That It Was A Gym ...not A County Club....
    KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I wish I could have seen a old school gym

sniper78 is offline New Member
    We have fitness first everywhere in australia....everywhere.

They put most of the old style gyms out of buisness. Fitness first is the new wave crapy soft music that you have to block out if you want to train. All the chics are a bonus though.

We still have one old school gym where I live, all the comp guys train there and their dumbells peak at 80kg. Alot of my mates train there, im thinking of goin over. Its dark, everything is old, old pics on the wall, and titans walking around everywhere.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I thought I was in luck of the big boy weights. I found a gym that was named, "DUMB BELLS." I called them up and they said they only went up to 100lbs.

ha, chest im just not you. You know what i mean tho...the ones who walk around with the image of ronnie as themselves and the trigger finger like tyson when in actuality a good wind will take em down.

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yea, gettin old...
    haha

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    we need to bring the hardcore gyms back and banish these pansy ass gyms to the shadowlands

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member
    speaking of hardcore gyms my last gym i got kicked out of becuase the owner said that when his "family oriented customers would ask how to get like that he couldnt say i was natural i never admitted anything but i just thought it was retarded that i got kicked out for gaining weight.i thought thats what gyms are for? adding muscle?

chest6 is offline Banned
    YOU GOT KICKED OUT OF A GYM FOR GETTING BIGGER?

You're serious or joking? I find that hard to believe

yeah dude if thats true...he should be cock smacked

Quote Originally Posted by stacked566
    I lift at a powerlifting gym thats as hardcore as you can get pretty much while still being able to lift. The place isnt falling apart but it's intense. Everywhere you look there are benches or squat racks, or platforms. DB's for miles to 150lbs. Chalk pits, chains, a vast array of bands, a deadlift loader bar, different bars for all sorts of variations of lifts. It's badass. I've been working out there for 2 yrs and never wanna leave. Going away to school every year tho makes me love it even more tho.
    thats kinda like where i train.its called pro fitness and youd think its the guy who owns it private gym and he only lets in his mates.theres no women,noone under 20 and no stupid rules,but its open to the public,
    i just think the testosterone filled atmosphere puts a lot of people off joining.lol

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    exactly why i don't feel the NEED persay for women......they want some small ass dude that couldn't pick up 135 pounds then **** em........they'll die in the end with all the rest of the pansy asses......

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Alot of community college gyms are pretty cool, since they are for the students and not memberships, also alot of football players and different athleates there so you can throw weights around and be loud and stinky if you want, But If I opened a gym it would be for the fatties sorry but thats where the $ is, maybe after i made alot id open a underground one yeah thats what im going to do!! Your all invited, I just don't know where im moving yet!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Maybe I'm a pussy but i enjoy A/C and new equipment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information