K.Biz is offline Banned

Should I tell the doc?

Im thinking about going to the doctor soon. like really soon. since my cycle of SD i have been having this crazy heart thing. Where it feels like its beating out of my chest all the time. not fast just like super hard. and its not painful or anything but more annoying and when i focus on it it kind of like sketches me out, gives me like anxiety. and its hard to fall asleep as well.

should I tell the docotor i did a cycle of orals? or... should i just keep my mouth shut.

Also anyone know somthing i might be able to take to lessin this? mabye a supp or somthing

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude better to tell him IMO. You do not fvck with your heart !!!

did you get yourself checked out before doing any aas?
    if so dont you shouldnt worry just go for your check up.
    if not id tell your doc everything,inc what you took and how long for cus you cant afford to mess with your heart.

theres a product in this country called calms,a mild natural product you can get from any chemist.these will help the anxiety,my brother took them when he was taking exams/interviews to keep him calm.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not tell him.
    I would just let them run their tests, and see what they come up with.
    If somethign si wrong with it, it will show up;

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    I would not tell him.
    Yeah thats what i was thinking. because its also a family doctor, i no hes not allowed to tell anyone in my family but if he does, my rents would look down on me hardcore for doing..... "steroids that kill" in there mind.|

bigdog81 is offline Member
    do what you feel like is best bro.
    i hope all is well though. g.luck and let us know how it turns out.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I tell my doctor everything. My suggestion is for you to do the same. The less we know, the harder it is for us to figure out what the hell is actually wrong with you.

How long ago was your cycle? It's possible that you just have elevated blood pressure as a side effect.. this usually goes away as soon as you've recovered. Did you do any post cycle therapy ?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i did all the correct pct 105/70/70/35, im in my 3rd week right now. still doin all my support supps, and my cycle was 3 weeks 20/20/20

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Tell your doctor, he can't tell anyone or else he can be sued and possibly lose his license.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    my doc knows what Im doing. Im upfront and honest about it with him. the more he knows ahead of time the better he can help me.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Im thinking about going to the doctor soon. like really soon. since my cycle of SD i have been having this crazy heart thing. Where it feels like its beating out of my chest all the time. not fast just like super hard. and its not painful or anything but more annoying and when i focus on it it kind of like sketches me out, gives me like anxiety. and its hard to fall asleep as well.

should I tell the docotor i did a cycle of orals? or... should i just keep my mouth shut.

Also anyone know somthing i might be able to take to lessin this? mabye a supp or somthing
    sd??? not sure of the abbreviation

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    superdrol

id tell him just so he knows what to look for. he probably doesnt even know what superdrol is so just tell him its a prohormone

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    difference btwn superdrol and anadrol ? i am suprised i never heard of it

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    difference btwn superdrol and anadrol? i am suprised i never heard of it
    Superdrol is a designer steroid . It's esentially 17a-methyl masteron .

K.Biz is offline Banned
    it was a great cycle, great gains in size and strength, but i think ill just wait till the darkside for my next cycle. as the sides from orals for me were harsh.... aka this heart thing

carguy_z28 is offline Banned
    I have the same side effects, it freaked me out pretty badly, but I never said anything to my doc, and nothing has changed, my heart still beats hard, but, whatever, so far so good.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're having problems with your heart there is no reason to not tell him. If you do decide to go be honest with him and tell hit why you think is acting the way it is.

carguy_z28 is offline Banned
    it was a great cycle, great gains in size and strength, but i think ill just wait till the darkside for my next cycle. as the sides from orals for me were harsh.... aka this heart thing
    try anal next time! LMFAO Kidding!

I'd tell the doc if I were you.

Preface it with "I expect full patient confidentiality on this" and expect "The Speech" on the evils of juice, but at least he'll know what to look for, and interpret results... it will also prevent him from prescribing treatment which could be harmful!

I had a work related accident last month and at the ER, I told the triage nurse everything I am on. Couldn't take the chance of them messing me up.

Red

SpartanStrength is offline Associate Member
    Omg what is with everyone with this superdrol is a steroid thing. It would be one thing if you had to tell the doc you were sticking needles in your ass. Jesus just tell him you bought a popular supplement, tell him what it is/show him the bottle and play the ignorant card if anyone comes down on you about it. It was a legal supplement not too long ago guys lets take it easy.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    I would not tell him.
    I totally disagree with this...When I was younger I suddenly started having joint problems...I couldnt extend my arms, I had arthritic symptoms in every joint in my body including my neck...They ran a shitload of tests I had vial after vial of blood drawn and they couldnt find anything....After a long long time come to find out it was a wierd virus that I got from a tick, but it wasn't lymes.

Anyway, theres a host of medical conditions that wont show up from the basic blood panels and what not...The more your doctor knows, the more variables he can eliminate as to what may be the problem and better diagnos you...Not telling your doctor this type of information is outright stupid, especially concerning your heart...

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xjmoochx
    Omg what is with everyone with this superdrol is a steroid thing. It would be one thing if you had to tell the doc you were sticking needles in your ass. Jesus just tell him you bought a popular supplement, tell him what it is/show him the bottle and play the ignorant card if anyone comes down on you about it. It was a legal supplement not too long ago guys lets take it easy.
    It might not be used IM but it can definetly be categorized as a steroid . it is methylated, so will cause stress on the liver and is an anabolic /androgenic steroid

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xjmoochx

SuperDrol is a steroid ...a very potent one at that
    It also comes with its fair share of possibly detrimental side effects if not used with proper caution

For all those taking Superdrol.....

Jess561 is offline Female Member
    I would tell the Doctor as it could be a lot more dangerous then you think and you don't want to find out when it is too late. It is definitly bad timing to be doing testing but would be pointless if the Doc. doesn't know the whole story.

SpartanStrength is offline Associate Member
    Welll thanks for missing the whole point guys! Yes i know it is considered a steroid . I was just venting about that fact that everyone was acting like it would be a problem to tell the doctor. Injectable steroids (which i was referring to) are, and have been illegal for a long time. Superdrol was an OTC supp up until very recently, hence, he would not get in trouble telling the doctor about it- let alone will the doctor even have a clue of what it is.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I seriously don't know why people are so uptight about telling their doctors about steroid use . Doctors are not cops. They do not care if you break laws. And they will not tell anyone personal details about you or your medical history. If they did it would be major lawsuits for them and putting their license in jeopardy.
    And seriously, the more honest you are and the more information you can give your doctor about what you've done to your body, the better diagnosis and care he can give you.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77
    I seriously don't know why people are so uptight about telling their doctors about steroid use . Doctors are not cops. They do not care if you break laws. And they will not tell anyone personal details about you or your medical history. If they did it would be major lawsuits for them and putting their license in jeopardy.
    And seriously, the more honest you are and the more information you can give your doctor about what you've done to your body, the better diagnosis and care he can give you.
    I just feel like it would cloud their diagnosis.
    I feel if i told the doctor and tell him whats wrong and also tell him I'm on steroids . Suddently the whole time spent with him will be him lecturing against steroid use. I also feel like he'd be labeling me every time I go in there, and he would automatically be assuming that is the root of all problems.

I still think don't tell the Doctor useless information that will cloud him mind. Let him run his tests, and see what the numbers come up as.
    Hear his honest opinion on the subject.. than at that point if you feel its steroid related make the call yourself.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i did all the correct pct 105/70/70/35, im in my 3rd week right now. still doin all my support supps, and my cycle was 3 weeks 20/20/20
    what are you taking?

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    bro tell the dr just got home from the ER same thing happend and other things as well check out my thread nothing to play around with i have a irregular heartbeat because of it

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I would tell him

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    what are you taking?
    hes takin clomid...YAY !

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    tell him.

I just saw a thing on the news, where people dont tell the docs, fully, whats going on. And it comes back to bite them in the ass....and were talking a big bite.

JBMuscle111 is offline New Member
    KBiz- sorry to hear about your SD sides. I was just checking out your cycle info, and it doesnt appear that you were taking any CoQ10 supplements. This could be the cause of the heart issue that you're having. When you take Red Yeast Rice, you MUST take CoQ10 60mg ED (or more) for your heart. I would recommend that you see your doctor, but if you dont, then atleast start taking CoQ10, as it might solve your issue.

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    Go See The Dr

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    K. Biz if your worried about telling your family doctor maybe you should get another doctor. hell having a doctor you don't trust is about the same as having a wife you can't trust, its time to ditch and get another one man. Take care bro but get it checked out man, its definately nothing to Fvck with...after all your heart not one on them optional organs.

Thread Information