Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    uh huh.....y'all just keep thinkin that...refer to chest saying i do 30 sets......that 30 sets is just for quads and hams on leg day...not including calves or abs depending on which day and prolly some forearms too

yesterday i think i did 27 sets for chest and then 10 hards sets for calves.....on shoulder day the total sets can go over 50
    27 sets? Dude you make me look like Mike Mentzer with that amount of volume

Former mr. america steve michalik was like that, doing 50-80 sets.

jk486994 is offline Associate Member

Picture of my suitemate who worked out 3 hours a day

Thanks for clearing this up for him

He tells me he is out of the gym currently...He hurt his wrists playing football and says he cant get back to weights....None the less hes a big dude

stats:
    6'9
    375lbs

I measured his biceps: 15 1/2in
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 Hours in the GYM-p1000237_edited.jpg  
    Last edited by jk486994; 03-01-2007 at 10:34 PM.

boostedevo8 is offline Associate Member
    dude my forearms are bigger then that......... man at 6'9 15inch arms must look like tooth picks at his side.....im 6'2 and with a 19inch arm they still look small at my side......Damn these long freaking arms i got lol

wow your homie, G money, fo shizzie, gangster boy needs to hit the cardio for 3 hrs instead of weights lol...

i lift for 1 to 1:30min then ill do my 20 min cardio....and sometimes ill hit the sauna right after for 15-20 min

Quote Originally Posted by wascaptain5214
    i usually spend at least 3 hours every time i go, 4 to 5 days a week.. now that summers right around the corner it will be for more. more lounging around the pool. getting in on pick up games of dodge ball, maybe some pilates classes....
    they have dodge ball at your gym? how lucky are you!? i wish they had dodge ball at my gym, that would be all the cardio id need b/c id be playing that 24/7

jk486994 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boostedevo8
    dude my forearms are bigger then that......... man at 6'9 15inch arms must look like tooth picks at his side.....im 6'2 and with a 19inch arm they still look small at my side......Damn these long freaking arms i got lol

wow your homie, G money, fo shizzie, gangster boy needs to hit the cardio for 3 hrs instead of weights lol...

i lift for 1 to 1:30min then ill do my 20 min cardio....and sometimes ill hit the sauna right after for 15-20 min

Quote Originally Posted by boostedevo8

hahahaha

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Wow, cant argue with those stats...they suck

Quote Originally Posted by jk486994
    Thanks for clearing this up for him

He tells me he is out of the gym currently...He hurt his wrists playing football and says he cant get back to weights....None the less hes a big dude

stats:
    6'9
    375lbs

I measured his biceps: 15 1/2in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information