Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    carguy_z28 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    what the hell is a canadian pakistani?
    To answer your question though, its I dont know how to explain it...... a pakistani that moved to canada, and got citiszenship. Or a child born in canada whos parents are from pakistan.

Tesla is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Ditto

Thread title: That suspension was bullshit

I thought this thread was about test suspension...that's the only reason I clicked on it.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla
    I thought this thread was about test suspension...that's the only reason I clicked on it.

LOL...

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Ditto

Thread title: That suspension was bullshit

I was simply trying to soften the thread a bit before it became out of control.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy_z28
    To answer your question though, its I dont know how to explain it...... a pakistani that moved to canada, and got citiszenship. Or a child born in canada whos parents are from pakistan.

Bingo...

You must be pretty thickheaded to ask a question like that..

What an Italian American?? morons

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    so he isnt talkin bout test susp.?

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails That suspension was bullshit-white_flour.jpg  

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    roflmao

geoneo is offline Associate Member

Give me a break

Ok, so I was banned for a week or so, for SUPPOSEDLY saying racist things, I just wanted to clarify to those that assumed that I was being racist. I was merely stating that imigrants in canada got twice as much government funding that people that have worked for our country for there whole lives. NOTHING RACIST ABOUT THAT. So, just wanted to make sure people werent thinkin Im a racist. thanks for listening.

That poem of yours from my experience represents the typical redneck albertan attitude. All you guys ever do is complain like a bunch of Puss1es. I came to this country as a immigrant, got my ass wipped by white guys like 30 to 1 (no bull), beat the living sh1t out of me everyday like for 5 years, even the teachers in high school turned there eyes to what was going on. I beat the crap out of one white kid, and his dad a detective comes to my house telling my parents how indians are the problems of canada. I hit the weights pretty hard and met other indo-canadians like me and we as a group did the very samething except we kept it alittle fair and made it 3 to 1, and what happens, its on the news, white puss1es are complaining that indians never fight fair - give me a break.
    But get this, I work in the gas industry, where 99% of my crew is white. We work the same shifts, get paid the same money, the only difference is I am married and have kids, as opposed to being single like everyone in my crew. And I am the only one that has two cars paid in full, a brand new house, and money in the bank. I have no idea where the white guys in my crew spend their money ( booze and drugs), but they sit their complain all day, that since I am indian I must be getting money from india or i get some Bs handouts or some bS like that, when all it is I work hard for everything i own and save my money, and I still have to put up with racist remarks all day, since I work with 99% whites.
    Carguy if i where you, i would goto U of C or U of A, take a good look at all the peeps in med school or engineering and notice that a large proportion of them are indian, and think about who you will be working for in a couple of years, and then think if you should change your attitude. That poem speaks volume about your intellectual ability.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geoneo
    That poem of yours from my experience represents the typical redneck albertan attitude. All you guys ever do is complain like a bunch of Puss1es. I came to this country as a immigrant, got my ass wipped by white guys like 30 to 1 (no bull), beat the living sh1t out of me everyday like for 5 years, even the teachers in high school turned there eyes to what was going on. I beat the crap out of one white kid, and his dad a detective comes to my house telling my parents how indians are the problems of canada. I hit the weights pretty hard and met other indo-canadians like me and we as a group did the very samething except we kept it alittle fair and made it 3 to 1, and what happens, its on the news, white puss1es are complaining that indians never fight fair - give me a break.
    But get this, I work in the gas industry, where 99% of my crew is white. We work the same shifts, get paid the same money, the only difference is I am married and have kids, as opposed to being single like everyone in my crew. And I am the only one that has two cars paid in full, a brand new house, and money in the bank. I have no idea where the white guys in my crew spend their money ( booze and drugs), but they sit their complain all day, that since I am indian I must be getting money from india or i get some Bs handouts or some bS like that, when all it is I work hard for everything i own and save my money, and I still have to put up with racist remarks all day, since I work with 99% whites.
    Carguy if i where you, i would goto U of C or U of A, take a good look at all the peeps in med school or engineering and notice that a large proportion of them are indian, and think about who you will be working for in a couple of years, and then think if you should change your attitude. That poem speaks volume about your intellectual ability.

So you join the thread just to bash white people?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    so he isnt talkin bout test susp.?
    Exactly what I was thinking!

I was about to say this thread should be in the "Steroid Questions Forum"!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Keep your thoughts to yourself as this is only going to be like throwing petrol onto a fire.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I dont like having to inject it multiple times daily, and the bloat.......

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    i have to say...I HAD NO IDEA that other countries refered to some of there populous as rednecks ...thought that was reserved for the US :P

Snrf is offline Banned
    i think its just a north american thing

Information is offline Information
    Closed

carguy_z28 read your PMs
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually thought this was a cool post.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Ok, lets put it this way, I stand by what I said, 100%, but for those that think its offensive, then Im sorry.
    well, that's nice...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information