Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeRrYcRaCk
    UPDATE:

I talked to her last night for 20 mins and she said she felt for a long time that it wouldnt work out becuase we were too different but she was hoping it would change but it never did....according to her she thought going to florida together would make things better between us but she said it still felt the same as new york. i just cant understand why she would tell me how she never wants to lose me and how much she loved me so much all the way up to the very end of the relationship......even though i know its better because it would of never worked out im missing her like crazy and i dont know when its gonna stop ...thanks for everyones replies
    Time heals all wounds.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    UPDATE:

I talked to her last night for 20 mins and she said she felt for a long time that it wouldnt work out becuase we were too different but she was hoping it would change but it never did....according to her she thought going to florida together would make things better between us but she said it still felt the same as new york. i just cant understand why she would tell me how she never wants to lose me and how much she loved me so much all the way up to the very end of the relationship......even though i know its better because it would of never worked out im missing her like crazy and i dont know when its gonna stop ...thanks for everyones replies
    they all tell you they love you and cant live without you...that is part of the game. now you know better

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    UPDATE:

Her: blah, blah, blah (she's full of shlt and fuking some other guy, if you don't like it just always be the "other" guy ) Learn from us older members that chics are crazy. We have went through this shlt when you were still watching saturday morning cartoons sucking on your fudge sickle ( I got that from a movie quote before someone gets bent out of shape) This will suck for you and all the time she's taking the other dudes load (w/o a rubber because she's on birth control ) I'm here for you. Hell I spent more than a few times wanting to pop myself over some tramp till I just woke up and said fuk the world, it's all mine Sorry if it comes off mean but it will help better than anything.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Love is a term thrown around so loosely today, I pretty much believe its lost its meaning.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    The one positive thing about getting your heart broken is that it smartens you up for future relationships, you will be able to identify what you want and dont want.

Jason865 is offline Banned
    21 is way too young to have a girl friend. You should be just dating as many womwn as possible with no commitments.

• $40.00 Limit - Never spend then $40 no a date.
    • 3 Dates Rule - Stop seeing the girl if you do not get laid after the third date.
    • No Means No - If she says no then, STOP, get your stuff, and leave.
    • Single Mothers - Never date single mothers.
    • Tabasco Sauce - After having sex pour Tabasco sauce into the used condom.
    • Co-worker Relationships - Never date a co-worker.
    • Approaching Women in Groups - Never approach a woman in a club that's surrounded by her girlfriends.
    • Sex To Go - No spooning, cuddling, and or staying over after sex.
    • Relationships - Do not get into a serious relationship before the age of 25.
    • Weekend Dates - Do not go out on weekend dates unless you are guaranteed sex.
    • Cell Phone Dates - If your dates cell phone rings during the date then immediately leave.
    • Women in Bars - Sit at a bar alone and do not talk to any women.
    • After Hours Homely Pickings - The fugly women are the last one's to get picked up.
    • Birth Control - Regardless of what a woman says always use birth control.
    • No Gifts - No gifts are ever given to booty calls and women you are dating.
    • Beverage Consumption - Buy Hard Alcohol over Beer.
    • Types of Dates - Avoid lunch and or coffee dates.
    • Jerks and Assholes - If women think you are a jerk, then your doing something right.
    • Master Filibusters - Do directly from the bar the bedroom.
    • Eating Before Dates - Have a hearty meal before a date.
    • Marriage Contract - Never marry with out a prenuptial agreement.
    • You Choose the date - You choose what to do on the date.
    • Income and Women - The amount of income you have often determines the type of women you get.
    • Male Friends - All her male friends want to have sex with her.
    • No Sex At Your House - Never bring a woman home for sex.
    • No Compliments - Never compliment a woman.
    • Easily Replaceable - Have her know that if she does not put out then you will get it else where.
    • Holidays - Break up with your women during those money sucking holiday seasons.
    • Change is not Inevitable - Do not change who you are just for a woman.
    • Prepare your Identity - Be the doctor she wants or the million she's looking for.
    • Power Before Kids and Marriage - Men have the most power before kids and a family.
    • Paternity Test - Always get a paternity test no matter how sure you are that it is your child.
    • No DNA Donation - Never help a women you have no intention of marring have kids.
    • Women Are Dream Killers - They want to reach their dreams and stop yours.
    • Ultimatum, Run - If a women gives you an ultimatum then run and don't look back.
    • Giving and Getting Phone Numbers - Give your number out to as many women as possible.

http://www.tenetsofleykis.com/

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    [LIST][*]Tabasco Sauce - After having sex pour Tabasco sauce into the used condom.
    wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    wtf?
    leave a rubber full of oprotunity (sp)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    21 is way too young to have a girl friend. You should be just dating as many womwn as possible with no commitments.

• $40.00 Limit - Never spend then $40 no a date.
    • 3 Dates Rule - Stop seeing the girl if you do not get laid after the third date.
    • No Means No - If she says no then, STOP, get your stuff, and leave.
    • Single Mothers - Never date single mothers.
    • Tabasco Sauce - After having sex pour Tabasco sauce into the used condom.
    • Co-worker Relationships - Never date a co-worker.
    • Approaching Women in Groups - Never approach a woman in a club that's surrounded by her girlfriends.
    • Sex To Go - No spooning, cuddling, and or staying over after sex.
    • Relationships - Do not get into a serious relationship before the age of 25.
    • Weekend Dates - Do not go out on weekend dates unless you are guaranteed sex.
    • Cell Phone Dates - If your dates cell phone rings during the date then immediately leave.
    • Women in Bars - Sit at a bar alone and do not talk to any women.
    • After Hours Homely Pickings - The fugly women are the last one's to get picked up.
    • Birth Control - Regardless of what a woman says always use birth control.
    • No Gifts - No gifts are ever given to booty calls and women you are dating.
    • Beverage Consumption - Buy Hard Alcohol over Beer.
    • Types of Dates - Avoid lunch and or coffee dates.
    • Jerks and Assholes - If women think you are a jerk, then your doing something right.
    • Master Filibusters - Do directly from the bar the bedroom.
    • Eating Before Dates - Have a hearty meal before a date.
    • Marriage Contract - Never marry with out a prenuptial agreement.
    • You Choose the date - You choose what to do on the date.
    • Income and Women - The amount of income you have often determines the type of women you get.
    • Male Friends - All her male friends want to have sex with her.
    • No Sex At Your House - Never bring a woman home for sex.
    • No Compliments - Never compliment a woman.
    • Easily Replaceable - Have her know that if she does not put out then you will get it else where.
    • Holidays - Break up with your women during those money sucking holiday seasons.
    • Change is not Inevitable - Do not change who you are just for a woman.
    • Prepare your Identity - Be the doctor she wants or the million she's looking for.
    • Power Before Kids and Marriage - Men have the most power before kids and a family.
    • Paternity Test - Always get a paternity test no matter how sure you are that it is your child.
    • No DNA Donation - Never help a women you have no intention of marring have kids.
    • Women Are Dream Killers - They want to reach their dreams and stop yours.
    • Ultimatum, Run - If a women gives you an ultimatum then run and don't look back.
    • Giving and Getting Phone Numbers - Give your number out to as many women as possible.

http://www.tenetsofleykis.com/

Great advice

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    jerry crack,

read your message and look at the differences and problems you described to us. there lie the reasons things didn't work. step back up and find someone who fits "you" better.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    ive been with a girl for 4 months now. i am 21 and she is 18. we were different from the beginning as far as she likes to go to sleep early and not drink where i like to stay up late and party. sometimes we would argue about going out as she always wanted to stay home but it wasnt that bad. Generally everything was great she loved me and told me i was all that she had. we recently went to florida on vacation together and everything was great. about a week after we came back she started not calling me much and acting weird. last night she told me she feels im too old for her and that were too different....this came out of nowhere as our relationship was basically great and we both loved each other very much...does anyone understand where this would come from????

thanks for any replies because im very sad andconfused right now...
    Either her parents are making her do it or telling her your not right for her, but id say most likely she found someone else that better suits her. It is not uncommon at all for an 18yr old girl to change her mind on a whim and then not give shit. This is the standard line or "My feelings have changed and i think we should see other ppl." Very common lines used by young women when they want to break it off and not tell the truth.

slob is offline Member
    Approaching Women in Groups - Never approach a woman in a club that's surrounded by her girlfriends.
    i dont agree with this. Girls in groups are much easier to approach than a single girl by herself. If she is by herself, her guard is going to be up. Where as if you come up to a group of girls, win her friends over before u even hit on her, half your work is already done for u because they will want the chick to be with someone cool! If you get that social approval first u are usually home free.

Quote Originally Posted by slob
    i dont agree with this. Girls in groups are much easier to approach than a single girl by herself. If she is by herself, her guard is going to be up. Where as if you come up to a group of girls, win her friends over before u even hit on her, half your work is already done for u because they will want the chick to be with someone cool! If you get that social approval first u are usually home free.
    If you approach women in groups it is best to do it with a wingman or two.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    If you approach women in groups it is best to do it with a wingman or two.
    Sorry this is the quickest way to get blown out.

You ALWAYS approach a group of girls ALONE. Otherwise you come off like you need somebodies hand to hold because your all nervous and shit.

If you have a wing, he doesnt come in till after you've hooked the groups interest by yourself. At some point they'll ask if your alone and you bring your buddy into the group.

3 guys approaching 3 girls creates a scrambled communication dynamic. You'll have topics flying everywhere, and even if you do manage to engage them they wont be comfortable with such a random confrontation and will be thinking "how long are these guys are gonna stay here"

Thats why when you approach you say "i got a quick question" or w/e. And you lean back away from them and NEVER directly face them. Make it seem like your about to leave any second. Subconsciously through your b/language they'll pick up on the fact that it looks like your trying to get back to your friends (because that were the fun is) and it throws thier heads outta orbit and a lot of times they'll be like "wait what are you in such a rush for?"

Than you know you reached the hook point. Have a friend come in and deflect any potential cockblock from the group while you engage the target and isoloate her while your friend pumps the other girls buying temp and makes her forget that her friend just disappeared into a dark corner and is making out with your buddy. Works like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by slob
    i dont care if they are in a group,on their own,havin a meal with her mom or workin behind the counter at kfc.all girls always want attention..pulling is very simple.

oh and jerrycrack,sorry she has someone else,18 yr old girls want the same as 18yr old boys,fun fun fun,you just sounded too heavy for a 4 month relationship and it prob pushed to someone else.sorry,

just get yourself some new girlfriends youll soon forget her

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    So sorry to hear. A lot of the advice given is most probably the last thing you want to hear. I am very similar to you where i give all my heart very quickly. Don't change, some day you will meet someone that is like you. One consolation is you get smarter with age. You cant prejudge a relationship by previous hurts you've experienced. I know you don't believe it now but things will get better with time. Good Luck Bro

K.Biz is offline Banned
    double post

K.Biz is offline Banned
    to many damn depressed people in this world. u went out with her for 4 months bro!!!! 4 f*ckin months. and you loved her? hahah no u didint. u had feelings for her. u didnt love her.

and mabye its good she broke it off with her. u were obviously way to attached way to early for this type of thing. go out, get some ass, and you'll feel better. oh and stay away from the relationships for a while.

A story that will help you in life:
    Two bulls are on top of a hill over looking a pasture full of heifers. A young bull and an older bull. The young bull looks over at the older bull and says "lets run down there and fuk one of those heifers" The older bull says "lets walk down and fuk them all"

Another one:
    Kick a man when he's down, if he gets up he's a man, if not, fuk him

When did men lose the war? I mean when did chics become like this?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Remember this,

What doesn't kills us only makes us stronger.

Get out and have fun, hang with your friends.

Do not call her!

I'll repete this for you, Do not call her!

There are some many old men like myself that would give our right nut to be 21 and single again, trust me brother don't waste it!

Move on and for God sakes have fun!

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    jeez.....quit complaining about women.......this goes for everyone waste of energy

JeRrYcRaCk every man is allowed to act like a love sick pussy with one girl only once in life, this is your time. Now remember after all this disgusting wining and crying you have to walk away and never act like this again with anyone. Time to become a man son.

JeRrYcRaCk every man is allowed to act like a love sick pussy with one girl only once in life, this is your time. Now remember after all this disgusting wining and crying you have to walk away and never act like this again with anyone. Time to become a man son.

Yeah, what he said

nyny2916 is offline Associate Member
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Last edited by nyny2916; 01-21-2011 at 12:48 PM.

lol thanks for making me laugh today..its the only laugh i had all day
    You are in trouble then

Dr phil, wtf? I was doing cardio and they had an episode called "man camp" where they send husbands to be little bltches, I had to move to a different thread mill, it was making me sick I will usually watch about anything just to make the 45-60 min. go by but it was too much

i do kinda agree with goodcents......

is he really so unsure about women he has to repeatedly ask strangers for advice?????????

the only advice he needs is;
    1 there are way way too many women in this world to be hung up by 1 who doesnt even want you
    2 get with other girls
    3 forget about her
    4 find someone who wants you the same amount

i know its harsh but dont get confused by real love(built up slowly over time) and the begining stages of it (lust)

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    That's all reasonable and I'm sure the guy can figure that out too but I think it's just about feeling hurt. Call me doc phil here but you can be as rational as you want but feelings aren't rational.

Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian
    i do kinda agree with goodcents......

is he really so unsure about women he has to repeatedly ask strangers for advice?????????

the only advice he needs is;
    1 there are way way too many women in this world to be hung up by 1 who doesnt even want you
    2 get with other girls
    3 forget about her
    4 find someone who wants you the same amount

i know its harsh but dont get confused by real love(built up slowly over time) and the begining stages of it (lust)
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 03-15-2007 at 11:34 AM.

bigger than you is offline New Member
    well dude maybe she doesn't like to party and if you like to party hardy dude
    then get with another party animal too many women out there to even give a shit unless you wanna marry her or somthing. let's talk about some hard core stuff dudes this is lame.

sounds like she found someone else,maybe you didn't bone her good enough.Anyway just F*** em and leave em.

ive been with a girl for 4 months now. i am 21 and she is 18. we were different from the beginning as far as she likes to go to sleep early and not drink where i like to stay up late and party. sometimes we would argue about going out as she always wanted to stay home but it wasnt that bad. Generally everything was great she loved me and told me i was all that she had. we recently went to florida on vacation together and everything was great. about a week after we came back she started not calling me much and acting weird. last night she told me she feels im too old for her and that were too different....this came out of nowhere as our relationship was basically great and we both loved each other very much...does anyone understand where this would come from????

thanks for any replies because im very sad andconfused right now...
    Shes *18* bro she has NO experience, NO idea wtf she wants, NO NOTHING but a vagina that made you think you were in love with her.

Before I yell at you and get suspended I'll just post a link to a blog that may benefit you..
    http://blog.myspace.com/rcece56

You need to do A LOT of learning bro. 4 months and "we both loved each other very much" COMEON DUDE!! wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Shes *18* bro she has NO experience, NO idea wtf she wants, NO NOTHING but a vagina that made you think you were in love with her.

Before I yell at you and get suspended I'll just post a link to a blog that may benefit you..

You need to do A LOT of learning bro. 4 months and "we both loved each other very much" COMEON DUDE!! wtf
    That blog says a whole lot of nothing. And is incorrect in so many ways.

I read his blog too. There's definately some misinformation. The other impression is that this guy has had some bad experiences with girls and he's adapting an attitude that will allow him to fend off future suffering from those "bad" woman. Goes to show you. Just when you thought you had it figured out, you became more alienated.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    I read his blog too. There's definately some misinformation. The other impression is that this guy has had some bad experiences with girls and he's adapting an attitude that will allow him to fend off future suffering from those "bad" woman. Goes to show you. Just when you thought you had it figured out, you became more alienated.
    First if you have a penis and are a man you HAVE HAD a bad experience with a woman at some time in your life.
    And I have NOT had any experience with a woman (good or bad) that has had even the remote ability to change the way I view gender relations.

How am I fending off "future suffering"? I'm stating biological and evolutionary facts, and present day trends that are all feeding into the notion that women are some "mysterious creature" never to be solved.

I dont know where you live but I hear the shit everyday.

This goes beyond the realm of someone spewing his personal philosophies on life, this is someone who has dedicated his life to help people living in a cloud of complete nonsense.

Your yet to raise any form of a real debate or arguement, only YOUR reality and YOUR impression of how YOU think life is.

I welcome criticism, but you and the other guy who both read my post did EXACTLY what I predicted you would. And its in one of the first lines of the post.

You tryed to analyze the author and form false notions of how his life must have been or how he must be now. I boldy said to read it the message without doing this because I KNEW it was impossible for most men to do.

Your manifestation of what type of person you think I am is 100% purely ego preserving behavoir on your part. Especially when you cant resist the temptation to believe negative events resulted in that blog.

Again its a message, if you dont share the same beliefs, BUT were 100% secure in your own beliefs, you'd feel no need whatsoever to degrade the value of the blog and would simply be INDIFFERENT to it.

Plus the amount of messages Ive gotten from ppl who agree with it out numbers you 2 like a million to 1. Its NEVER about the messenger, its about the message. Once you start accusing the messenger its obvious you never got the message in the first place.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 03-22-2007 at 05:39 PM.

You say that,

"if you dont share the same beliefs, BUT were 100% secure in your own beliefs, you'd feel no need whatsoever to degrade the value of the blog and would simply be INDIFFERENT to it."

This is just an interpretation. There's other ways of looking at it (e.g., other possible motives). Also, taking what you said above and seeing your response, the same things can be leveled at you.

You also say,

Plus the amount of messages Ive gotten from ppl who agree with it out numbers you 2 like a million to 1. Its NEVER about the messenger, its about the message. Once you start accusing the messenger its obvious you never got the message in the first place.

The validity via consensus argument is weak. The majority of people once believed the world was flat too. The majority of people voted for Bush. The majority tends to be wrong. It's individuals that move culture forward not the masses.

About making interpretations about the source (vs. the message). That's just a fundamental part of critical reading. You're taught those things in basic English or research methods. It's important to ask, how might the author be motivated.

Again its a message, if you dont share the same beliefs, BUT were 100% secure in your own beliefs, you'd feel no need whatsoever to degrade the value of the blog and would simply be INDIFFERENT to it.

Where did i attack the messenger at all? I didn't make any comments at all about he person who wrote it. But in fact you did that about me. I love how you go at that i'm not secure in my beliefs so i have to attack yours. I've seen you tell people what they were doing is wrong. Whats the difference or are you admitting your a hypocrite.
    I think its long drawn out and not very well written. I think certain parts are over analyzed to give the impression that the person knows more then they really do. Also some parts that were stated i don't agree with at all. Of course with relationships you can always find someone who agrees with any theory.

I welcome criticism, but you and the other guy who both read my post did EXACTLY what I predicted you would. And its in one of the first lines of the post.

You tryed to analyze the author and form false notions of how his life must have been or how he must be now. I boldy said to read it the message without doing this because I KNEW it was impossible for most men to do.
    You did refer to me. Since Mike and i are the only to that posted about your blog. By default wouldn't i be the other guy?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    And you said a lot more right here

That blog says EVERYTHING.

1819 is offline Senior Member

it could not have been said better!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information