Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    nyny2916 is offline Associate Member

why did she break up with me??

iiiiiiiii
    Last edited by nyny2916; 01-21-2011 at 12:16 PM.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    your this bent over a girl you knew for 4 months? Pretty sure you didnt love her dude, and if you're letting a bitch 4 years younger then you get you twisted like this you need to get some help dude, because thats not normal at all...Maybe she's a little bit too immature, as most girls are coming outa high school...There could be any number of reasons she broke up with you, all of which you shouldnt give two ****s about..Maybe she felt things were movin too fast, maybe you were comin on to strong to her and actin too clingy with all the "love" shit after knowin her 4 months...Im not bein a dick just bein honest..

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JeRrYcRaCk
    ive been with a girl for 4 months now. i am 21 and she is 18. we were different from the beginning as far as she likes to go to sleep early and not drink where i like to stay up late and party. sometimes we would argue about going out as she always wanted to stay home but it wasnt that bad. Generally everything was great she loved me and told me i was all that she had. we recently went to florida on vacation together and everything was great. about a week after we came back she started not calling me much and acting weird. last night she told me she feels im too old for her and that were too different....this came out of nowhere as our relationship was basically great and we both loved each other very much...does anyone understand where this would come from????

thanks for any replies because im very sad andconfused right now...
    Bro, women change thier minds every f'n minute, but sounds pretty sudden, maybe an old boyfriend or different guy ??? I hope not ya never know ....

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    She has got someone else!!!....... get someone else for yourself and you will feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by bodypaul
    She has got someone else!!!....... get someone else for yourself and you will feel better.
    Yeah, like one of her girlfriends !!!!

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Like godfather said it could be any reason she broke it off. Don't even sweat it, there are tons of chicks out there and she will be forgotten in a month. 4 months is little time man, don't get so attached so soon. You are young anyway, go have fun and travel with your friends. The women situation has only just begun with you, there will be many others.

Wino is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Bro, women change thier minds every f'n minute, but sounds pretty sudden, maybe an old boyfriend or different guy ??? I hope not ya never know ....
    There's almost always someone else when something like this happens...

sucks but you gotta move on..

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like u forgot to bang her on that week in Florida..

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont know whats so hard..seems like she laid it out for you

nyny2916 is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by nyny2916; 01-21-2011 at 12:16 PM.

U have to learn not to listen to a word they say bro
    u'll get there one day.
    With woman, u cant take stuff they say to heart. It does not work lol

she knew that the 1st week we went out so i dont know what took her 4 months to tell me this.....she was always so happy with me telling me she loved me and saying she never wants to lose me ...asking me if i thought wed get married oneday.....she was overboard with the love stuff then out of nowhere she dumps me...i dont get it
    She's 18 bro, sorry but she's probally got guys hittin on her all day, and maybe found another guy.. And that whole i love you bullshit, is just so she dont feel like a slut for fvckin you .... Just find one of her friends, it will drive her nuts..

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Neither of you have anything in common.

So its as simple as that.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Girls suck, I gave up trying to understand the things they do a long time ago.

Snrf is offline Banned
    at 21 you shouldn't even have a girlfriend bro, you should be out nailing everything that moves...and some that don't.

move on, find another girl...preferably her best friend

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    ...preferably her best friend

She's 18 bro, sorry but she's probally got guys hittin on her all day, and maybe found another guy.. And that whole i love you bullshit, is just so she dont feel like a slut for fvckin you .... Just find one of her friends, it will drive her nuts..
    DITTO!!
    if he friend does turn u down, n goes back to her n says you tried hitting on her which is the worse that can happen..
    well than, that is fun too...
    cause than u tell your ex-gf.. that u did **** her friend, n she is probbably saying that cause she feels guilty now or something..
    let them deal with the head game not u.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    yousaid yourself,you like to party, she didnt,there is a big difference. that is a reason right there

but besides tha bull, why are you truing to figure this out? thee is nothing you can do about this. it was only 4 months, it could have been worse, you are young there are alot of girls and alot of parties, find someone who is like minded and your age, younger girls are always a headache

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    at 21 and spring coming what a blessing..how did you plan on parting with a girl who cant even get into most bars or clubs...come on man.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    This is funny. I know a 17 year old girl that just broke up with a guy she was sort of seeing, who is also older than her. They were also just in florida at the same time, but not together. How interesting.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    This is funny. I know a 17 year old girl that just broke up with a guy she was sort of seeing. They were also just in florida at the same time, but not together. How interesting. Your name isn't andrew by any chance, is it?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    100 percent agree. She is 18, you think she wants to be tied down ?

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    take some singing lessons and go stand outside her window

Mizfit is offline Banned
    a week with the both of you in each others face constantly made her more aware of the differences and the things she can't live with.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    take some singing lessons and go stand outside her window
    lol noooo

shes 18 **** that..i wouldnt wanna be w/ an 18 year old anyway

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Whats with these threads today. Call in to Dr. Phil or something.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    18 years old = 1 year legal. You're an adult, shes still a teenager. Think about it. She is right.

I made a pact with my bros in college to stay single until I was out of school and into my mid-20's. Best decision I ever made.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    BANG em ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Sounds like she did what was best for her. You both tried and it didn't work. Learn from it and apply it to a future relationship.

What did I learn might you be asking yourself? You can't change someone to be what you want them to be. A relationship should compliment your life. Not complete your life.

Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    lol noooo

shes 18 **** that..i wouldnt wanna be w/ an 18 year old anyway
    Wait till your my age you wont be sayin that !!!!

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about that bro. I think we've all experienced this kind of a heart break - it brings back memories for me and the pain I felt when a girl i was whipped over broke it off with me. You do get over it.

When a person suffers as you are now they tend to ruminate (chew it over) trying to make sense out of it but thinking it to death is counter-productive. This makes it worse as it deepens the grief and it's like digging your own hole. Try not to think too much about it. What's done is done. It just takes time. A few months from now when your morale is a little higher you just may be in love with the next chick who is even hotter (and maybe a partier?) and you'll look back and see it all in a different perspective...but don't burn bridges. You'll gain her respect (and self-respect) by taking the noble path and just telling her that dispite your pain, you respect her decision and that you wish her the best and that you still care for her. Maybe you can even be friends in the future and in the long run, noble action can cause a change of heart....and you never know, maybe you can be bang buddies or just friends or whatever. Don't get so lost in your grief that you fail to consider other long-term possibilities with this girl. Just control your emotions and think it through and play your cards well. Young girls tend to be "wisps in the wind (fickle)." You're not of any less value just because you're fun loving while she is seemingly conservative. Wouldn't you have more fun with a girl who is more like you? I bet you would.

ive been with a girl for 4 months now. i am 21 and she is 18. we were different from the beginning as far as she likes to go to sleep early and not drink where i like to stay up late and party. sometimes we would argue about going out as she always wanted to stay home but it wasnt that bad. Generally everything was great she loved me and told me i was all that she had. we recently went to florida on vacation together and everything was great. about a week after we came back she started not calling me much and acting weird. last night she told me she feels im too old for her and that were too different....this came out of nowhere as our relationship was basically great and we both loved each other very much...does anyone understand where this would come from????

thanks for any replies because im very sad andconfused right now...
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 03-11-2007 at 02:35 PM.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    There's much more to be addressed than that. Don't forget the guys feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    a week with the both of you in each others face constantly made her more aware of the differences and the things she can't live with.

at his age..

I say BURN BRIDGES.. and burn the fast..
    LOL
    go on to the next one bro! lol

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Love is a term thrown around so loosely today, I pretty much believe its lost its meaning.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    The one positive thing about getting your heart broken is that it smartens you up for future relationships, you will be able to identify what you want and dont want.

Jason865 is offline Banned
    21 is way too young to have a girl friend. You should be just dating as many womwn as possible with no commitments.

• $40.00 Limit - Never spend then $40 no a date.
    • 3 Dates Rule - Stop seeing the girl if you do not get laid after the third date.
    • No Means No - If she says no then, STOP, get your stuff, and leave.
    • Single Mothers - Never date single mothers.
    • Tabasco Sauce - After having sex pour Tabasco sauce into the used condom.
    • Co-worker Relationships - Never date a co-worker.
    • Approaching Women in Groups - Never approach a woman in a club that's surrounded by her girlfriends.
    • Sex To Go - No spooning, cuddling, and or staying over after sex.
    • Relationships - Do not get into a serious relationship before the age of 25.
    • Weekend Dates - Do not go out on weekend dates unless you are guaranteed sex.
    • Cell Phone Dates - If your dates cell phone rings during the date then immediately leave.
    • Women in Bars - Sit at a bar alone and do not talk to any women.
    • After Hours Homely Pickings - The fugly women are the last one's to get picked up.
    • Birth Control - Regardless of what a woman says always use birth control.
    • No Gifts - No gifts are ever given to booty calls and women you are dating.
    • Beverage Consumption - Buy Hard Alcohol over Beer.
    • Types of Dates - Avoid lunch and or coffee dates.
    • Jerks and Assholes - If women think you are a jerk, then your doing something right.
    • Master Filibusters - Do directly from the bar the bedroom.
    • Eating Before Dates - Have a hearty meal before a date.
    • Marriage Contract - Never marry with out a prenuptial agreement.
    • You Choose the date - You choose what to do on the date.
    • Income and Women - The amount of income you have often determines the type of women you get.
    • Male Friends - All her male friends want to have sex with her.
    • No Sex At Your House - Never bring a woman home for sex.
    • No Compliments - Never compliment a woman.
    • Easily Replaceable - Have her know that if she does not put out then you will get it else where.
    • Holidays - Break up with your women during those money sucking holiday seasons.
    • Change is not Inevitable - Do not change who you are just for a woman.
    • Prepare your Identity - Be the doctor she wants or the million she's looking for.
    • Power Before Kids and Marriage - Men have the most power before kids and a family.
    • Paternity Test - Always get a paternity test no matter how sure you are that it is your child.
    • No DNA Donation - Never help a women you have no intention of marring have kids.
    • Women Are Dream Killers - They want to reach their dreams and stop yours.
    • Ultimatum, Run - If a women gives you an ultimatum then run and don't look back.
    • Giving and Getting Phone Numbers - Give your number out to as many women as possible.

http://www.tenetsofleykis.com/

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    [LIST][*]Tabasco Sauce - After having sex pour Tabasco sauce into the used condom.
    wtf?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    jerry crack,

read your message and look at the differences and problems you described to us. there lie the reasons things didn't work. step back up and find someone who fits "you" better.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    your this bent over a girl you knew for 4 months? Pretty sure you didnt love her dude, and if you're letting a bitch 4 years younger then you get you twisted like this you need to get some help dude, because thats not normal at all...Maybe she's a little bit too immature, as most girls are coming outa high school...There could be any number of reasons she broke up with you, all of which you shouldnt give two ****s about..Maybe she felt things were movin too fast, maybe you were comin on to strong to her and actin too clingy with all the "love" shit after knowin her 4 months...Im not bein a dick just bein honest..

Best Advise All Day

Hang with your boys/ distract yourself, even if you hafta, drink more for a little while. Do what you can to FORGET.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bad Advise?,probably

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    wtf?
    leave a rubber full of oprotunity (sp)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information