fenceguy is offline Associate Member

Ever Tried To Break Up With A Chick And...

SO I HAD BEEN DATING THIS GIRL FOR ABOUT A MONTH, AND IT WAS GOING GREAT, BUT IT WAS GETTING A LITTLE SERIOUS AND I WAS GETTING A LITTLE NERVOUS AND WANTED TO BANG THIS OTHER CHICK. SO I TRIED TO DO THE HONORABLE THING AND BREAK UP WITH THE FIRST. SO I TOLD HER THAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE, AND THAT I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS FAIR TO HER AND THAT IT WAS PROBABLY JUST A MATTER OF TIME THAT I WOULD CHEAT ON HER AND THAT WE SHOULD BREAK UP.

SHE SAID NO. I DON'T WANT TO BREAK UP. THINGS ARE GREAT BETWEEN US, I KNOW YOU LOVE BEING WITH ME, WE HAVE FUN, WE HAVE GREAT SEX, THINGS COULDN'T BE ANY BETTER. YOUR JUST SCARED BECAUSE YOUR STARTING TO LIKE ME AND YOUR TRYING TO SABOTAGE US. I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU.

SHE SAID THIS TO ME WITH THE MOST LOVING, ADORING EYES I HAVE EVER SEEN. I MEAN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE (by the way i am 38 in about 2 weeks) I TRULY BELIEVE THAT SHE LOVES ME. IT WAS AWESOME. SO WE HAVEN'T BROKEN UP THINGS ARE GOING GREAT, AND SHE JUST BOOKED US 2 TICKETS TO BELIZE IN MAY.

SHE HAD ME FIGURED OUT TO A T!!! AND THE BEST PART IS, SHE'S ONLY 26 AND "LIFE SMART" ALREADY.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceguy
    SO I HAD BEEN DATING THIS GIRL FOR ABOUT A MONTH, AND IT WAS GOING GREAT, BUT IT WAS GETTING A LITTLE SERIOUS AND I WAS GETTING A LITTLE NERVOUS AND WANTED TO BANG THIS OTHER CHICK. SO I TRIED TO DO THE HONORABLE THING AND BREAK UP WITH THE FIRST. SO I TOLD HER THAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE, AND THAT I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS FAIR TO HER AND THAT IT WAS PROBABLY JUST A MATTER OF TIME THAT I WOULD CHEAT ON HER AND THAT WE SHOULD BREAK UP.

SHE SAID NO. I DON'T WANT TO BREAK UP. THINGS ARE GREAT BETWEEN US, I KNOW YOU LOVE BEING WITH ME, WE HAVE FUN, WE HAVE GREAT SEX, THINGS COULDN'T BE ANY BETTER. YOUR JUST SCARED BECAUSE YOUR STARTING TO LIKE ME AND YOUR TRYING TO SABOTAGE US. I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU.

SHE SAID THIS TO ME WITH THE MOST LOVING, ADORING EYES I HAVE EVER SEEN. I MEAN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE (by the way i am 38 in about 2 weeks) I TRULY BELIEVE THAT SHE LOVES ME. IT WAS AWESOME. SO WE HAVEN'T BROKEN UP THINGS ARE GOING GREAT, AND SHE JUST BOOKED US 2 TICKETS TO BELIZE IN MAY.

SHE HAD ME FIGURED OUT TO A T!!! AND THE BEST PART IS, SHE'S ONLY 26 AND "LIFE SMART" ALREADY.
    yep, i married younger.. it's the shit...

all you need is someone to tell you what you really want/need..

some may say that is being pussy whipped.. but damn, she's younger, pretty and makes big money.. (that's my wife, i don't know your's).. good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like a keeper. Where the pics at?

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    After ONE MONTH you already are booking a trip??????

I just hope the feeling is mutual.

Good luck !!!

Just don't Fvck it up if this is what you want.

I fvcked up my dream girl because I was to PIG headed to stop running gear and just be happy with myself. The raging and highs and lows in my mood, chased her away.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Maybe I need to start looking into younger women

aknopf95 is offline Junior Member

stuball is offline Banned

What more do you want ??? But can you stil bang other broads ???

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07

So things were beginning to get a little "serious" AFTER you were already having sex with her? Sounds like you need to revisit and reprioritize what the term "serious" means in a relationship.

Best of luck to you both!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Am i the only one that noticed the caps lock?

Big Drez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man

lmao I didn't even notice it until you said somethin, then I scrolled up to check it....i'm a putz....

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man

I noticed, I thought he was yelling at me.

UpstateTank is offline Banned

y r u yelling

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    y r u yelling
    because the man is in LOVE !!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    stop yellin at me man, what did i ever do to you?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    yeah baby I love you and all but there is this other girl that I would like to exchange genes with, so you gots ta go.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats good news bro, but remember, things are always amazing for about the first 6 months or so, the sparks, the newness of the relationship, dont go rushing into anything or do anything stupid before you know 100% that she's for real, and that your are both in love, dont let her good looks or money or whatever the deal is blind you man. The fact that she said 'no I dont want to break up, yadda yadda yadda, Im not letting you' kinda scares me. She seems a little controling to me, I dont know though, that just my .02, just be careful bud.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member

stick it in her butt

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    stick it in her butt

slob is offline Member
    SHE SAID THIS TO ME WITH THE MOST LOVING, ADORING EYES I HAVE EVER SEEN. I MEAN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE (by the way i am 38 in about 2 weeks) I TRULY BELIEVE THAT SHE LOVES ME. IT WAS AWESOME. SO WE HAVEN'T BROKEN UP THINGS ARE GOING GREAT, AND SHE JUST BOOKED US 2 TICKETS TO BELIZE IN MAY
    alarm bells would be going off in my head right away as soon as she did that.

Here's a little quote from Cliff who is a member of the seduction community.

Just like men try to trick women into sleeping with them as early as possible in the
    relationship, women tend to try to trick men into exclusive commitment way to early.
    How does she do this? Here are some examples of the tactics involved:
    1) The Ultimatum
    This is the most objective approach. If a woman knows the man is interested, she will simply level an
    ultimatum. This may happen as soon as the woman realizes the man wants her sexually. In this case, the
    woman pulls every option off the table other than committing to her or walking away. This is unfair, of
    course, because it plays on a man’s physical attraction in order to drive emotional involvement.
    2) Extended Planning
    She’ll buy tickets for a concert that’s a month away. She’ll invite him to join her for some killer party
    that’s a few weeks (or months?) off. If she can get him to make some financial “buy in” (e.g. ticket price,
    renting a tux, etc.) then he’ll be more likely to stay around.
    In fact, the concept of commitment based on
    financial involvement is a well-known marketing principle. Here, as in so many facets of dating, sales
    tactics translate directly into relationship strategy
    funny how predictable women can be :S

fenceguy is offline Associate Member
    first off let me apologize for yelling. I didn't even notice that i had the caps locked. so if I offended anyone i am sorry. Second thanks for the encouragement and advice, i will take it all under semi serious advisement

third, "I love you man and thats not the booze talking" (shameless john candy movie quote)

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    1) The Ultimatum
    This is the most objective approach. If a woman knows the man is interested, she will simply level an
    ultimatum. This may happen as soon as the woman realizes the man wants her sexually. In this case, the
    woman pulls every option off the table other than committing to her or walking away. This is unfair, of
    course, because it plays on a man’s physical attraction in order to drive emotional involvement.

DAm aint that the ****ing truth!!!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    are u gona put it in her pooper?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    got capslock?

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    SO I TRIED TO DO THE HONORABLE THING AND BREAK UP WITH THE FIRST. SO I TOLD HER THAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE, AND THAT I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS FAIR TO HER AND THAT IT WAS PROBABLY JUST A MATTER OF TIME THAT I WOULD CHEAT ON HER AND THAT WE SHOULD BREAK UP.

This part is crackin' me up Way to try and let her down easy Tai!!!
    Seriously though, That move of hers is pretty cool! Gotta respect that.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    sounds good.now dont Fck it up

Thread Information