SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

I LOVE my Doctor !!!

She is incredible !!!

I went in today for my yearly physical and other than saying that I am strong like OX, I can talk to her about my lab experiments with AAS and my rats, and she actually listens........

She was even impressed when I talked to her about Tamoxifin, Arimidex and Clomid. She was not aware that they are used in AAS cycles...so I impressed her.....lolol

I even got her to order lab work that will be covered by my insurance every 6 months so I am getting bloodwork done tomorrow morning!!!!!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    thats pretty sick, how did u work up to talk to her about aas?...

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Sounds great, but for some reason I doubt she belives you about you about your "lab rats." Will she write you a script for AS?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I wish I had one like that

yeah dont worry, next time you see her she's probably gonna wanna stick some instrument up your ass. then we'll see if you still love her. although it might be just up your alley ( no pun intended)

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    thats pretty sick, how did u work up to talk to her about aas?...
    I talked to her years ago when i was first thinking about my first cycle. Just asked her during an appointment what she thought about it and that I was considering it. She was real cool about it not judgmental at all. And I am pretty sure she can tell that I am not being reckless about it or abusing it so she is fine..

Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    Sounds great, but for some reason I doubt she belives you about you about your "lab rats." Will she write you a script for AS?
    NO, I do not think she wants to be part of that end of it. She doesn't write any of that on my chart that I even take anything, so I am cool with that. Don't want to push it by asking her for a script

Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    yeah dont worry, next time you see her she's probably gonna wanna stick some instrument up your ass. then we'll see if you still love her. although it might be just up your alley ( no pun intended)
    Nope, we are already past that stage...did that when I was 40 and it came out ALL CLEAN....(Pun INtended).......lolol

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Is she hot? If so...

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I've been thinking about going to my doctor for pre, during, and post tests for my next cycle, but I don't want anything written about me taking AAS...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    Is she hot? If so...

For an older woman that has had three or so kids, she is pretty cute, not sure Hot is the word I would use, but if she asked me to drop em and turn my head to cough, I would do it gladly and give her something special......lolol

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    She is incredible !!!

I went in today for my yearly physical and other than saying that I am strong like OX, I can talk to her about my lab experiments with AAS and my rats, and she actually listens........

She was even impressed when I talked to her about Tamoxifin, Arimidex and Clomid. She was not aware that they are used in AAS cycles...so I impressed her.....lolol

I even got her to order lab work that will be covered by my insurance every 6 months so I am getting bloodwork done tomorrow morning!!!!!

are you gonna bang her?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Deff try to bang her she might hook you up with some free hgh

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Try taking the innocuous conversation to another level......go from talking about AAS to talking about ASS.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Try taking the innocuous conversation to another level......go from talking about AAS to talking about ASS.
    Smooth man smooth lol

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    hoggage--with all the new hipa laws dealing with medicine I dont think anyone can get your files without permission
    my doc has me on gel and its great because I dont have all the worries with work now---I will add my own injectables but at least if sent for drug test or lie det test got a script--nice

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    the bad thing about doc knowing is the extra tests
    my doc knowing of my history of aas did the prostate exam--that sucked I said to the doc during it that the only good thing is it is bad for you just like me
    when I got home my wife thought this was just the funniest thing and asked me if I made any of my usual wise crack remarkes--I told her the guy had his finger in the crack of my ass how wise could I get(you dont want to piss them off and have them fish hook you)

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapout
    hoggage--with all the new hipa laws dealing with medicine I dont think anyone can get your files without permission
    my doc has me on gel and its great because I dont have all the worries with work now---I will add my own injectables but at least if sent for drug test or lie det test got a script--nice
    noone can get your files thans to the hippa rules

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    how did you focus when she was prodding yur ass with her finger....

BWHAHAHHAAHAHA

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    my doc is pretty cool, doesnt agree but will listen, and as for bloodwork i tell them what to do im the boss!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB

BWHAHAHHAAHAHA

LOL I simply returned the favor.....Two in the pink, and one in the stink !!

Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    my doc is pretty cool, doesnt agree but will listen, and as for bloodwork i tell them what to do im the boss!! lol

I agree with you there, but its more to make sure the insurance will cover it. Needs a good reason why a 42 year old man needs his estrogen levels checked if you know what I mean........lolol

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB

BWHAHAHHAAHAHA

Webb do you actually think that he felt anything with the insertion of a little finger? After 42 years of experience I can assure you he requires objects with an infinitly increasing diameter. Unlike the vagina Smans rectum does not contain as much of an elastic muscular canal, hence it keeps expanding in perpetuity just like the universe.

Webb do you actually think that he felt anything with the insertion of a little finger? After 42 years of experience I can assure you he requires objects with an infinitly increasing diameter. Unlike the vagina Smans rectum does not contain as much of an elastic muscular canal, hence it keeps expanding in perpetuity just like the universe.

EXCUSE ME????? Two things:

1 How the hell can you ASSURE anyone of this??? That wasn't YOU the other night .......was it or was it hmmmmm ???

2. How did this turn into an anal sex thread??....stop whorein my thread.....LOLOLOLOL

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    hHhHhHaaaahahahah awesome

Jacky_Zebsten is offline Associate Member
    haha i asked my doc for a hgh prescription. he said he hadnt prescribed it before so he couldnt really help me as he didnt kno enough about it. told me to buy it on the black market.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    this thread made my day
    I wish my doctor wasnt a fat lesbian so I could talk to her about that stuff

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    She is incredible !!!

that's cool.. i wonder what she put in the record for the reason to order tests for breast cancer?? or gyno probably..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    that's cool.. i wonder what she put in the record for the reason to order tests for breast cancer?? or gyno probably..

good luck..

I told her LOW Libido and she said that was good enough to order the estridol check,

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    LOL I simply returned the favor.....Two in the pink, and one in the stink !!
    nice, you gonna go bowling ball grip or shocker?

EXCUSE ME????? Two things:

1 How the hell can you ASSURE anyone of this??? That wasn't YOU the other night .......was it or was it hmmmmm ???

2. How did this turn into an anal sex thread??....stop whorein my thread.....LOLOLOLOL
    There!!! There is visual evidence of your fondness towards poking sticks into people. Especially Horse..

Smooth man smooth lol
    Just say: Hey Doc I know what you think about anabolic and androgenic steroids (AAS) and thats all cool bebe.. but what do you think about Anal Seduced Stimulation?

Thread Information