Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Foskamink is offline Banned

unfaithful thoughts/ways

anyone has a great girlfriend, really beautiful and sexy. great girl and more then you want.

but still look at other girls down the street and think dam they are fine.. like we all like girls a certain way and when i see them im just like holy shit i want a girl like that oneday.. i just feel like a complete asshole and bad person. i dont really flirt or hit on other girls. but i always like to get the best and ones im attracted to when im out in clubs even to just drink and dance. i dont cheat and hopefully i wouldnt.

but i just dont seam to have the right mentality for a girlfriend, even if im loyal. i cant help to be sad when we have problems, but then i really think hey im a asshole anyway and deserve it.

myles

Snrf is offline Banned
    i cheat constantly, its terrible and I always say I'm never cheating again, but the second I get the chance to i'm on it...

dunno if I'll stop, i ruined the greatest relationship I ever had because of it. why stop now? lol

what constitues as cheating, cause i heard some stupid shit from a friend and my girlfriend on wahts ok and whats not. ill brb feeding dogs then share there maddness

my girlfriend says if a guy has sex with another girl its not cheating cause its normal for guys to do it, even tho i know she wouldnt want me to and would kill me if i did. she said if she sleeps with another guy it is cheating cause it means she likes/love more then who she with. so that was kinda strange to me, but i guess shes been cheated on b4

and my friend said he didnt cheat when he got blowjobs cause he didnt kiss her and what did he do? he said nothing so its not cheating.

i say thats some messed up point of views

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I dunno man. I have a really fine girlfriend, but she's a bit mental. Anyway, she's told me she'll have me d e ported if I ever cheat on her. That's not just an idle threat either, she's possibly killed people, I don't really know.

I'm still tempted lots of times, like I think about other girls a lot even though mine is hotter than them. I just don't want to wake up to some Lorena Bobbit type shit, so for the moment I'm sticking with what I've got.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    One snatch is the same as another. Nothing wrong with thoughts, actions are what matter. Girls are all the same, we as men make the difference in the bedroom.

If you can't be loyal stay single till you feel you can be. Karma has a nasty way of coming back around at you.

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    I dunno man. I have a really fine girlfriend, but she's a bit mental. Anyway, she's told me she'll have me d e ported if I ever cheat on her. That's not just an idle threat either, she's possibly killed people, I don't really know.

I'm still tempted lots of times, like I think about other girls a lot even though mine is hotter than them. I just don't want to wake up to some Lorena Bobbit type shit, so for the moment I'm sticking with what I've got.
    im in the same category as you, gf is a bit crazy and theres alot of unfinished stories i hear from when she was in russia, prolly better shes not there no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    One snatch is the same as another. Nothing wrong with thoughts, actions are what matter. Girls are all the same, we as men make the difference in the bedroom.

If you can't be loyal stay single till you feel you can be. Karma has a nasty way of coming back around at you.
    i do have a great gf i just feel like a asshole when i think about it that way, i ahvnt cheated and i wont

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    every guy looks at other girls and has little fantasy thoughts when he see's some girl thats attractive, no matter how hot your girl is your brain is designed to make you crave fantasies with all girls!! Its part of being a man, just dont cheat on your girl if you love her, or at least dont get caught!!

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    i do have a great gf i just feel like a asshole when i think about it that way, i ahvnt cheated and i wont
    You are good people brother, I don't think you will cheat either. Thoughts don't mean a thing! I put different color wigs on my most recent X to get things exciting for me when I got into the routine with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    You are good people brother, I don't think you will cheat either. Thoughts don't mean a thing! I put different color wigs on my most recent X to get things exciting for me when I got into the routine with her.
    my gf is kinda like expirenced compared to me, sure i had almost a girls multiple times, but i just dont feel like i can live up to her in the bedroom. we just been doing boring missionary and im bored of it quick.. im a bit afraid to spin her round into somthing else, tho i know she likes it from behind.. since she said when i was on top of her one top.. but i still didnt have courage to try it next time... we been going out just over 2 months and we havnt had sex in like 3 weeks... she had been sick with the flu.. then tired from work cause she works late nights and hours.. and then she has problems form smoking and doctor said no sex cause he doing pregnacy tests and stuff... so its really hit a low for the moment... my gf works at most famous bar in small tourist city. like midday till 1-3am 5 days a week... so if i come on days shes working shes always tired, and if i come on her days off shes been sick past weeks.

Snrf is offline Banned
    my gf is kinda like expirenced compared to me, sure i had almost a girls multiple times, but i just dont feel like i can live up to her in the bedroom. we just been doing boring missionary and im bored of it quick.. im a bit afraid to spin her round into somthing else, tho i know she likes it from behind.. since she said when i was on top of her one top.. but i still didnt have courage to try it next time... we been going out just over 2 months and we havnt had sex in like 3 weeks... she had been sick with the flu.. then tired from work cause she works late nights and hours.. and then she has problems form smoking and doctor said no sex cause he doing pregnacy tests and stuff... so its really hit a low for the moment... my gf works at most famous bar in small tourist city. like midday till 1-3am 5 days a week... so if i come on days shes working shes always tired, and if i come on her days off shes been sick past weeks.
    uhm, you've been dating 8 weeks and haven't had sex for 3? wtf!?!?!?

yeh its prolly 2-3 now. i only can see her once every 4 days or so.. and shes had the flu, then had her stomach thing for the past week.. then her period before that... and one other night i was too ****ed, cause i had flu before her.. then one other night she was stuffed after work midday to 3am.. its been a really bad 2-3 weeks.

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    get grip on that women. 1 week of no ass and i sense something aint right, especially this soon into the relationship.

I am with my girl for the second time. 4 years ago i was with her for 1.5 years, almost 1.5 years this time.

If my women aint given me that ass, she is hittin my mute buttion(bj) or I wait till shes asleep and steal that ass(she likes that too).........

Im "on" right now, so she gives it to me whenever i want. Unless i am stupid and open my mouth.(piss her off)

4 days and im mentioning something, that usually gets the mute button
    Last edited by Kristofer68ss; 04-18-2007 at 07:00 PM.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Men tend to have a desire to "graze" when they feel as if they've conquered what they currently have/own. A man's heart is built upon adventure, where he feels the need to not settle with what he already knows. It's a man's instinct to want to win over a new woman which leads him to being unfaithful. It's just part of temptation that we must resist in order to be faithful to our spouses and ourselves.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    whats a girlfriend?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    whats a girlfriend?
    well, they are like your best buddy but they suck your cock

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704

LMAO that caught me off guard!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Everyone looks.
    I flirt with outher girls out. Its fun to talk. But i wouldnt buy them drinks and dance. I would be pissed if my girl was getting that done to her.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Everyone looks.
    I flirt with outher girls out. Its fun to talk. But i wouldnt buy them drinks and dance. I would be pissed if my girl was getting that done to her.
    +1
    and i dont get into a relationship with a girl if im not into her enough where im gonna b e cheating

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    I always ask the question, how would I feel to walk in and see why wife doing to another guy what some chick might be doing to me. Kinda deflates the situation for me.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    I've never been faithful to a girlfriend in my entire life, It was just to hard, and i've had some 2 and 3 year relationships. I have a wife now, and have never physicaly cheated on her, and try my ass off not too, i've been tempted lots of times and had offers, and only once was I going to take it but her friend stopped it so now Im grateful for that. I really dont think about cheating on her ever, and dont really fantasize about other chicks, until im out with my boys and see a bunch of them looking good. Basically the best way to keep yourself from it, is not put yourself in that situation. If i wasnt in bars with my friends I wouldn't see these chicks. But its always nice to know that you can still get girls, after you have been with someone so long, you start to question " Do I still got it? Can i still pull ass?" so flirting is ok in my book just dont act on it. Oh and backup plans, never work, because they dont stay back up very long!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Stock is offline Member

IMO, you better do something quick. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but that has "she is loosing interest and/or seeing someone else" written all over it. If she wants it a certain way, it's your job as a man to do it, or she will find someone else who will. Get a grip on that FAST.

BTW, Show me the hottest woman on the face of the earth, and I'll show you a man that is tired of her Sh!t. It is natural for a man to look at the menu, just dont order from it. If you are dating and not serious, IMO, cheating is part of the game. When you settle down or get married that shit has to stop. Your actions will affect the lives of more people than just yourself.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock

BTW, Show me the hottest woman on the face of the earth, and I'll show you a man that is tired of her Sh!t.

Amen to that brother! It's a full time job around here

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    LMFAO Dude, thats phucking hilarious...

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    man just spin her round and do her doggy,stick it in her arse spin her round again and stick it in her mouth,shell respect u for it

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    don't even look at other women when i'm with my g/f

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    uhm, you've been dating 8 weeks and haven't had sex for 3? wtf!?!?!?
    its his bike lol

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    don't even look at other women when i'm with my g/f
    my ex was totally cool with me looking, but she liked girls too so sometimes we'd check em out together

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    my ex was totally cool with me looking, but she liked girls too so sometimes we'd check em out together
    wow,ur right thats totally cool,did u get a 3sum

thats how it is here my wife loves tits i gotta drag her out the strip clubs when we go

Quote Originally Posted by pwerfll1
    thats how it is here my wife loves tits i gotta drag her out the strip clubs when we go
    a few years ago i bought her a lap dance and it was on from there

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    oh ok cool hahah

thats not very common

OPSTER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmacdan
    I always ask the question, how would I feel to walk in and see why wife doing to another guy what some chick might be doing to me. Kinda deflates the situation for me.
    Yah that works for me too...
    It's normal to have a thought or two once in a while... as long as they are just a little thought...

you just gotta have the same thoughts

its not a man id be worried about lol

hey get ur own thread if u got a problem.. im the one in need right now

^^^^^^get a bigger bike fosk thats ur problem

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    I say unless your married ,engaged or committed to doing so it's "game on"
    This BS about cheating on "girlfirends" is total crap.They gave up the ass and expect you to bow down and not even explore other alternatives is insane.Any guy who falls for that mess is a total chump.I cheated on every girlfirend I ever had .thank god for that becauseI found the right one in the process .. and have never cheated on her in over 12 yrs of marriage .before that I did and I was open and honest about it.Don't buy into the hype just play your options until you find the one.If they don't understand the too bad.they should Quit giving up the ass so easy and the problem is solved.I prefer the challenge ...make me chase it.

Once you do get married don't be a fool and ruin over another piece of ass ...it's totally not worth it.I can't say i enjoyed cheating on my girlfiends because it made me paranoid and ruined the times we had together but I was driven by the inner voice that told me I could do better.The voice was right.
    Oh yeah never have a threesome with a girl you like it can get real wierd..but that another story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information