Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Foskamink is offline Banned
    that girl got off easy compared to me...

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Yup, he's out here in the Hamptons all the time , top notch asshole, unreal. H etrys to jump into the plitics out here alot, they usualy shut him down.
    Yep, Sag Harbor.

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    that girl got off easy compared to me...
    Dude your 19 why are you puttin youself in the same position as an 11 y/o... Oh wait cause you act like an 11 y/o

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Dude your 19 why are you puttin youself in the same position as an 11 y/o... Oh wait cause you act like an 11 y/o
    i been getting alot worse since i was a baby, so dont give me that like u know what ur talking about

i been getting alot worse since i was a baby, so dont give me that like u know what ur talking about
    WHAT ????

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    just saw it this morning....nail in his coffin...i don't know how he could appear in public in the future

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    just saw it this morning....nail in his coffin...i don't know how he could appear in public in the future
    Hes a f'n douch bag , i see him in the hamptons in the summer..

Hes a f'n douch bag , i see him in the hamptons in the summer..
    hamptons, ur rich right!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    hamptons, ur rich right!
    Not everyone in the hamptons is rich, theres the poor locals trying to keep up with the always rising cost of living, the the rich who come out summer only and make it so fuc'n expensive to live here. You wouldnt believe the difference in prices shopping in the food stores, if I drive 20 min towards NYC the price of groceries would be $40 less for the same amount of food.....dont even get me started about gas prices.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Having a bad parent is nothing to be proud of or brag about.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

I've been out to the Hamptons a few times. Nothing special. I'd rather go else where and spend less money for the same atmosphere.

hamptons, ur rich right!
    yup !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Having a bad parent is nothing to be proud of or brag about.
    thats got nothing to do with it, i dont think what he said was that bad, well atleast not in my view because i had it worse, and i merly corrected stuball.. saying that its different cause im 18. when ive had since i was born.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    **** the media up its goddam ass, they had no business with this bullshit. The daughter probably deserved everything she got. **** the **** mother who felt the neeed to make some money by "leaking" this tape to the press, its not like this isnt about money, bad publicity on the father, and court wars and bullshit like that.

my parents have probably said a shitload worse things to me when i piss them off, and i will probably turn out better than that dauhgter

I stand by baldwin 100 percent. Children need to get straightened out.

If this is the worst and angriest he has ever acted, jesus, my dad and my grandpa must be ****ing (___________) (insert evil dictator). this makes me so angry.....****ing news ****s talking down on this.....If this doesnt happen in every household, and parents are afraid to use some discapline when needed, no wonder our country is the way it is

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    i will probably turn out better than that dauhgter
    I dont know about that one.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I stand by baldwin 100 percent. Children need to get straightened out.

If this is the worst and angriest he has ever acted, jesus, my dad and my grandpa must be ****ing (___________) (insert evil dictator). this makes me so angry.....****ing news ****s talking down on this.....If this doesnt happen in every household, and parents are afraid to use some discapline when needed, no wonder our country is the way it is
    Degrading a child does not go hand in hand with disciplining them. Cursing her out and calling her a rotten little pig? What a roll model.
    Agreed.

**** the media up its goddam ass, they had no business with this bullshit. The daughter probably deserved everything she got. **** the **** mother who felt the neeed to make some money by "leaking" this tape to the press, its not like this isnt about money, bad publicity on the father, and court wars and bullshit like that.

my parents have probably said a shitload worse things to me when i piss them off, and i will probably turn out better than that dauhgter
    Bro you thinks she needs his money ?? your crazy !! And i dont give a fvck who you are you never degrade your children, he's pissed because he's a Hollywood brat, and he's not gettin his way... If he really had any right to see or talk to his daughter he could have called his lawyer got in touch with the mother and thats it. He's acting like the child stompin his feet till he gets his way, FVCK HIM... And verbal abuse is almost as bad as physical.. He will never see that child again unless its supervised, and then you know he is gonna have to go to some form of therapy..

Yo Big Guns where you from in the hamptons ??

BG
    Yo Big Guns where you from in the hamptons ??
    Hampton Bays.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You'd have to have had a sterling childhood to think that this is bad. Try being a foster child. A phone call like this would be the best ****ing day of your life.

Hampton Bays.
    I got a house in SouthHampton/ Sag Harbor, off of Noyak road.. I remember the Hampton bay days, Boardy barn ???? Rented a house in Quogue.. it was a long time ago when Hot Dog Beach was around..

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Degrading a child does not go hand in hand with disciplining them. Cursing her out and calling her a rotten little pig? What a roll model.

Agreed.

1. this is in response to everyone

Honestly, we dont really know the whole story. I will stand by the "fact" that the mother is WRONG WRONG WRONG. Involving the media is just not neccessary.

Did you ever think that maybe, the daughter is indeed a rotten pig brainwashed by the mother. Maybe she was running her mouth and disrepsecting her father in a major major way. Maybe she is a spoiled freaking brat who just doesnt give a **** about nobody.

Its not my opinion that anything he said is overly degrading, and probably somthing that hurt him to say even though he knew it was true. She probably is everything he said. thats my opinion

On the other hand, maybe she truly is jesus' little angel in which the father was out of line by exaggerating how poor she was acting. And maybe he himself is the whiny spoiled brat not getting his way and throwing a tempertandtrum saying mean untruthful things to his sweet daughter.

this really is a two sided issue that i dont think anyone can truly have a knowledgible opinion on. Its really up for debate i guess, i dont think anyone here, myself included (i am kind of contradicting myself but i think you get my point), is in any kind of position to know who is right and who is wrong because we dont have enough info.

2. and carlos' second response to someone elses response....hahaha

BG
    I got a house in SouthHampton/ Sag Harbor, off of Noyak road.. I remember the Hampton bay days, Boardy barn ???? Rented a house in Quogue.. it was a long time ago when Hot Dog Beach was around..
    Damn hot dog beach, shit that was almost before my days! I grew up across the street from the broady barn.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Maybe he really does love his daugther and he probably hardly gets to talk/see her so when he gets a designated time and she doesnt pick up, that would piss the hell out of me if i was a father too

1. this is in response to everyone

Honestly, we dont really know the whole story. I will stand by the "fact" that the mother is WRONG WRONG WRONG. Involving the media is just not neccessary.

Did you ever think that maybe, the daughter is indeed a rotten pig brainwashed by the mother. Maybe she was running her mouth and disrepsecting her father in a major major way. Maybe she is a spoiled freaking brat who just doesnt give a **** about nobody.

Its not my opinion that anything he said is overly degrading, and probably somthing that hurt him to say even though he knew it was true. She probably is everything he said. thats my opinion

On the other hand, maybe she truly is jesus' little angel in which the father was out of line by exaggerating how poor she was acting. And maybe he himself is the whiny spoiled brat not getting his way and throwing a tempertandtrum saying mean untruthful things to his sweet daughter.

this really is a two sided issue that i dont think anyone can truly have a knowledgible opinion on. Its really up for debate i guess, i dont think anyone here, myself included (i am kind of contradicting myself but i think you get my point), is in any kind of position to know who is right and who is wrong because we dont have enough info.

2. and carlos' second response to someone elses response....hahaha
    You dont know the whole story but the mother is WRONG WRONG WRONG, seems like you do know the whole story !!!!!!

Damn hot dog beach, shit that was almost before my days! I grew up across the street from the broady barn.
    Yeah im talkin 20 to 25 years ago... Wow im old, Now i hang in east hampton, sag harbor, And i love shelter island, and a little bit in south hampton ( madam tongs ) And one of my friends is the Mayor of west hampton..

You dont know the whole story but the mother is WRONG WRONG WRONG, seems like you do know the whole story !!!!!!

I acknowledged my contradiction in that post.....just going with my gut feeling

nalbano34 is offline Member
    He is an arrogant ass, but that was rough to have that leaked. I have said some crazy shit to my step-sons and regretted it after the fact...but it happens. There was really no reason to make that public knowledge, but to be honest, **** all of them and there little pig too!

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    maybe she's really just a total bitch. Ever have a sibling that was just a shit? And everyone says stuff out of anger, so really I dont feel to bad for her

and carlos' second response to someone elses response....hahaha
    And?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    What he said was wrong for sure, but it trully bothers me that his ex-wife leaked it to the media to hurt him!

Divorce is a Biatch brutha's..

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    What he said was wrong for sure, but it trully bothers me that his ex-wife leaked it to the media to hurt him!

Divorce is a Biatch brutha's..

MJ
    Maybe she just needed everyone to know he f'n nuts, you never see or hear her bad mouthin him, but he's ALWAYS RIPPIN HER APART, if all this was done in court, and nobody heard that tape he looks like father of the year, and do you know how he must have distroyed that child calling her a little PIG, this is an innocent child stuck in the middle... I dont know what she looks like but if she is a little overweight, that could be devastating !!! Money and all the fame in the world does not change the fact that this is a child.. Just my 2 cents.

"i will probably turn out better than that dauhgter" Ir

"I dont know about that one." stu

"agreed" carlos

my response to carlos and stu=me lau***ng....this humored me....I fail to see the doubt?

"i will probably turn out better than that dauhgter" Ir

"I dont know about that one." stu

"agreed" carlos

my response to carlos and stu=me lau***ng....this humored me....I fail to see the doubt?
    About what one ?? The whole post ??

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I still can't believe that you guys think that in the grand scheme of abusive behavior that this is even a blip on the metaphoric radar. Just because he's a celebrity you shouldn't blow something fairly benign out of proportion.

Just the "I dont know about that one" remark

I am assuming its a good natured joke and im lau***ng with you guys?

Joke or not, I can absolutely gaurentee I will turn out better than the daughter if thats what you were implying

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I still can't believe that you guys think that in the grand scheme of abusive behavior that this is even a blip on the metaphoric radar. Just because he's a celebrity you shouldn't blow something fairly benign out of proportion.

exactly, this whole thing is just benign

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I think calling your 11 y/o daughter a PIG, cause she didnt return a call, Is uncalled for no matter matter who you are.. And from what i read people with worst childhoods think its ok cause they been through worse.. It was just a nasty, hurtful thing to say..

I think calling your 11 y/o daughter a PIG, cause she didnt return a call, Is uncalled for no matter matter who you are.. And from what i read people with worst childhoods think its ok cause they been through worse.. It was just a nasty, hurtful thing to say..

I myself have probably had a more privalaged and *lucky* childhood. Basicalyy as good as a kid could have. I cought all the freaking breaks in life ok. I am telling you, when i piss of my parents, they call me out not matter how hurtful. And i have pissed them off to the point of them saying things they may have regretted, may have not. If you follow what im sayin. "you" dont **** with people in my family..when you do, their are consequences...that simple. They dont tolerate misbehavior...that simple...It could just be that he is not tolerating and putting up with spoiled kid bullshit. He could have handled himself better perhaps.

here is the main theme

If he was not angry, that would make him a worse father.

I listened to the phone call....with my impression, with as much limited knowledge that i have, listeining to the father, it seems like the mother is one to blame. It is partly her fault the kid didnt pick up the phone. She has a responsibilty at least to some degree, not saying full, but some responsibilty
    Last edited by IronReload04; 04-21-2007 at 10:36 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information