Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hobbys,

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    I love traveling a lot, going on adventures
    ya me to im going to Egypt in 2 weeks time for 14 days tan time lol

AND i also

i like to get deep in the MIX!!!

Last edited by S.P.G; 04-23-2007 at 01:13 PM.

Big Drez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye_guy
    hmm, I figure growing up having to work my ass off for every dollar i ever got, or for anything i ever got is a good way to understand the value of your dollar. seemed pretty straight forward to me, has nothing to do with economics when your growing up and your like 10 years old... its usually about knowing how far your dollar goes, how to make ends meet when you havent got much money. you ever have to go through that growin up? or did you get anything you wanted?

I take it you probably havent had to go without most of your life have you? did you blow every cent you made on fizzle fazzles and zing zangs? maybe think twice before you post.... you sure stuck me as a tool.

I grew up with nothing lad, I know the value of my dollar. the only reason I have any of the toys I have is because I learned to save and be patient and not to go out and blow everything i have.... its called sittin on your money

had my family been wealthy, I wouldnt have had to learn to save or to build up what i have to get what i want. it would have been given to me wouldnt it...

use your head and read the logic in my statment.
    I was going to say something very similar to this if you didn't lol....nicely worded...

Rye_guy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Drez
    I was going to say something very similar to this if you didn't lol....nicely worded...
    ha thanks bro

I actually felt bad after posting it, figured my bad mood got he better of me... but a wicked chest workout fixed my mood right up. hit my new PB so nothing can bring me down now!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    My hobby:

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Women
    FL Studio
    Working Out

OPSTER is offline Associate Member
    Um? White-water rafting? Get a project car..drag racing is fun too?
    Last edited by OPSTER; 04-23-2007 at 11:42 PM.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    build a spaceship and see if you can find e.t.

OPSTER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    build a spaceship and see if you can find e.t.
    Didn't you hear? He went home...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    ya me to im going to Egypt in 2 weeks time for 14 days tan time lol

AND i also

i like to get deep in the MIX!!!

What type of mix? I heard there are some cool parties in Morocco and some in Egypt on beach resorts.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye_guy
    hmm, I figure growing up having to work my ass off for every dollar i ever got, or for anything i ever got is a good way to understand the value of your dollar. seemed pretty straight forward to me, has nothing to do with economics when your growing up and your like 10 years old... its usually about knowing how far your dollar goes, how to make ends meet when you havent got much money. you ever have to go through that growin up? or did you get anything you wanted? Yes to the 1st. No to the 2nd.
    I take it you probably havent had to go without most of your life have you? Man, you really know me dont you, You could tell all that from never meting me? You must be a wiz! did you blow every cent you made on fizzle fazzles and zing zangs? maybe think twice before you post.... you sure stuck me as a tool. Damn right

I grew up with nothing lad, I know the value of my dollar. the only reason I have any of the toys I have is because I learned to save and be patient and not to go out and blow everything i have.... its called sittin on your money Wow, cause only kids know how to do that. **YAWN**

had my family been wealthy, I wouldnt have had to learn to save or to build up what i have to get what i want. it would have been given to me wouldnt it...Well haw the fck would you know? Sweeping generalization, not factual or educated.

use your head and read the logic in my statment. You forgot the logic I guess
    You're joking right???? Dude, cry me a river.

That was the worst rebuttle Ive read in my life. I could care less about your background, or mine, or anyone else's for that reason. It has nothing to do with knowing the "value of a dollar." Your argument sucks, and its based on your limited vision of the world through given environmental situations. You're making sweeping generalizations about poor and rich people. Generalizations are a true measure of poor education and lack of wisdom.

Their is no "logic" in you statement, just a stupid story about a 10 year old loser with no toys who sits on his dollar. Man, its too bad that rich kids lack the ability to save money and get creative about how to spend money wisely and carefully.

Im out.

Information is offline Information
    Closed
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information