Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got arrested

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Yea. But i was with this one for 5 years. Nobody will ever replace her.

I hear that, I think we all have that one special one that you can never be the same after, my last one has done this to me. Just calm down and collect your thoughts, she wouldn't want you going to jail for doing something stupid. The guy is not worth it if he talks like that, he will get his eventually.
    ***No source checks!!!***

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    Yes she commited suicide and the ex was talking shit, I think I would have lost it also. Gixxer loved her alot and to hear the ex talk bad while she's no longer here must have been rough and I don't blame him.
    I with you on this one.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

gigem is offline Banned
    sorry to hear about your loss its tough losing someone you love just remember to be strong and im sure she would want whats best for you and being in jail isnt on that list. i probably wouldve done the same thing just remember some people are pricks and will say and do shit to make other people as miserable as they are

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia
    Is that you in the pic? well obviously you still have feelings for her. The question is do you love her that you would want her back?
    i dont think he has a choice, she is no longer with us.

im really sorry to hear about this situation your in bro, it really sucks and i dont know how i would handle it at all.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    I'm tired of hearing, "there's a lot more fish in the sea"... It is true, but when you love someone, as deeply as he did, you don't just replace them... I'm not sure how cold hearted some of you might be but being in love and trying to replace that person is no damn easy task. I'm sure he will move on, but he is missing the woman he was with for 5 years, if he could just go out, meet someone new, and not care about her, then he truly didn't love her. And from what he is saying now, again, he truly loves her. Give him some slack, love isn't easily replaceable... Unless it's a kid, then you can just have another one ( was a joke )

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    I'm not addressing bojangels stance on this for risk of being banned or suspended. One thing I DO know.... you are in the minority regarding this. What are you, a machine-incapable of emotion?? c-mon man...

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    I'm not addressing bojangels stance on this for risk of being banned or suspended. One thing I DO know.... you are in the minority regarding this. What are you, a machine-incapable of emotion?? c-mon man...
    No I completely misread the thread dude. I'm still a little confused about the situation though. His ex left him and went to another guy who became her fiance than she commited suicide?

I totally missed the death part.

I can see where your coming from if thats the deal, the way he typed it out just confused me..

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Yea after we broke up she started to date him and got engaged. I'm stil so upset. I've gone from punching shit to tears. I'm a ****ing wreck
    did u get charges pressed against u? remeber the cops name?

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    Unfortunately man, she's not coming back. You've got to change. It's time for you to accept the fact that a circumstance that was out of your control is deteriorating your quality of life. There's nothing that you can say or do that will bring her back. And on top of that, there's nothing that you can say or do that will change the way you feel about her exfiance.

The only thing that you can do is to gain control of your own life. If you can't do that, then everything else that surrounds you won't matter. You're simply losing the battle at this time and you'll continue to do so until you take responsibility for yourself.

I love reading your posts you always have wise advice.

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Still wouldn't be worth an aggravated assault charge...been there, done that...the system loves violent offenders...

I used to be a bruiser back in the day, after a few lengthy stints in the county jail, I got my shit together before I ended up in the joint...A good woman and raising children will take the wind out of your sail, I tell ya...

Making a family saved my life.
    ^^Thats real talk right there bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information