Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got arrested

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

Got arrested

Last night i went out and i ran into my ex that passed away fiance. I asked him what happened. And he started to tell me and started talking shit about her. I freaked. I honestly blacked out but if i could have killed him i would of.. Atlantic city jail sucks.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Last night i went out and i ran into my ex that passed away fiance. I asked him what happened. And he started to tell me and started talking shit about her. I freaked. I honestly blacked out but if i could have killed him i would of.. Atlantic city jail sucks.
    That sucks about goin to jail bro. I'm a little confused though, was it the former fiance of your ex-girlfriend?

Yea after we broke up she started to date him and got engaged. I'm stil so upset. I've gone from punching shit to tears. I'm a ****ing wreck

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear that bro, you should have broken his face

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Hey gixxer sorry to hear you got arrested bro and he's a prick for talking shit about her and seems like he got what he deserved.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    you should have broken his face
    For what?

So he can do a bit in the state pen?

Ain't no woman I know that's worth my freedom.

JMHO,

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    For what?

JMHO,
    i was just kidding about breaking his face, but didnt he say his ex passed away and her fiance was talking shit about her

i was just kidding about breaking his face, but didnt he say his ex passed away and her fiance was talking shit about her
    Still wouldn't be worth an aggravated assault charge...been there, done that...the system loves violent offenders...

I used to be a bruiser back in the day, after a few lengthy stints in the county jail, I got my shit together before I ended up in the joint...A good woman and raising children will take the wind out of your sail, I tell ya...

Making a family saved my life.

OPSTER is offline Associate Member
    Why would he talk badly about a girl he was gonna marry?
    I woulda done the same thing in that situation....

Thanks guys. I dont regret it. Its not the first time Nicole got me arrested.

She was worth fighting for. I should have more when she was here.

arent you with that ridiculously hot russian girl now

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    keep your head up, this will make you a better person

arent you with that ridiculously hot russian girl now
    Yea. But i was with this one for 5 years. Nobody will ever replace her.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Yes she commited suicide and the ex was talking shit, I think I would have lost it also. Gixxer loved her alot and to hear the ex talk bad while she's no longer here must have been rough and I don't blame him.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    sorry gixxer....try to keep it together bro....

i dont blame him either

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    Yes she commited suicide and the ex was talking shit, I think I would have lost it also. Gixxer loved her alot and to hear the ex talk bad while she's no longer here must have been rough and I don't blame him.
    Thanks style. I honestly started to cry.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dam that sucks

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    sorry for your loss,it must be tough

i know atlantic city well, that jail is no joke i am sure it sucked

numbat is offline Member
    Yes sorry for your loss man ...When confronted with stuff like this i always tell myself that things happen for a reason and u cant change the past bro..

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but IMO, there is just way too many fish in the sea to bust knuckles over and potentially risk your freedom with a serious criminal charge that may haunt you for life. Just remember, if you ever pick up a felony battery conviction, it's going to stick with you for the rest of your life...

I have a friend of mine that cracked some guy in the head over some chick...the guy hit the ground (concrete) head first...died the next day from head trauma...
    My friend, whom is a stand up bro, owns or I should now say, "owned" his own business, and pretty much had life set on "cruise control"...is now sitting in jail awaiting trial on a negligent homicide charge, facing 40 years in prison...Now is anyone going to tell him that it was worth it?? One punch has cost him his freedom...and it was all over a woman.

We have to think before we act on our emotions sometimes guys...

I remember scrapping over women at one time...women I thought I truly loved and thought were worth fighting over...I look back now and think, "what a fool I was".

While I can't completely grasp the scope of your dilemma gixxerboy1, I can relate, and I will tell you that in my experience, this will all come to pass and one day you will reel in the "right one" and look back on this and frown on your reaction to some idiots' comments.

None the less, my condolences to you and best of luck to you as you fight through this troubling time.

Peace,
    Last edited by shrpskn; 04-22-2007 at 10:10 PM.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Gixxer, I cant imagine how tuff thats gotta be for you... I know everyone here is saying its never worth it and what not...But honestly we're all humans and sometimes emotions get the better of us. I dont blame you in the least bit for losing control when the guy was speaking ill of your ex girlfriend of 5 years who is now dead. Its completely uncalled for to speak ill of the dead who cannot defend themselves, and a girl who Im sure you were extremely close with...

I say this because I too am a hot head and I have often let my emotions overcome my logic..The only difference is I probably would have sent a few associates to kneecap the guy a week or two later and bit the bullet at the time...Im sure being that you were in AC you prolly had a few drinks in ya...

Really sorry for your loss man...your a stand up bro...

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    SHRPSN makes some really good points.
    Things definitely for everyone to remember.
    He is more settled down, and wiser, and can honestly tell us what the smart thing to do in this situation is. Those are also things we should all follow in the future..

But since you already knocked him out, than hell YEAH!
    GOOD JOB stickin up for your ex man!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    hey buddy keep your head up man...

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    ive been arrested..for sticking up for a friend..was i in the right? absolutely..but if i could go back and do it again, i wouldnt have done it, cause it ****ed up my life bigtime...i ended up spending a week in jail, and now have a criminal record now that continues to **** with my life. as much as some people deserve to have thier head kicked in untill they are hardly recognizable as a human being anymore, sometimes you need to stomach your rage and consider what might happen to your own life if you let your anger get the best of you.
    sorry for your loss....i wish ya the best dude.
    peace
    tank

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Still wouldn't be worth an aggravated assault charge...been there, done that...the system loves violent offenders...

I used to be a bruiser back in the day, after a few lengthy stints in the county jail, I got my shit together before I ended up in the joint...A good woman and raising children will take the wind out of your sail, I tell ya...

Making a family saved my life.
    I HEAR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Are there any felony charges against you? You may very well be able to claim temporary insanity over this. What judge would not understand? Nothing anyone can say can take away the pain. the best thing that can come of this is a lesson. Whatever that lesson may be. Learn it. Remember it. Sorry for your loss bro.

Valac is offline Member
    hey mate,
    try to not to let this bother ya this much, u need to try and just remember the good times and move on with ur life. no good can come of dwellin in the past. good luck with ur future.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Hey bro. Being upset and missing her is understandable but beating the shit out of some asshole will not bring her back. You can not keeping looking back at things you could have or should have done. The past is done and you need to find pice with in your self. It not all was easer and can take meany years. But you have a great support groupe here on A.R. You can also hit me up any time.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Sorry to hear it. Keep your chin up and **** 'em! Best wishes to you bro.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

And you didn't call me to bail you out, I thought that's what friends do I would have lost it too, I have lots of "girlfriends" that know they are covered ( which means that no girl I love will ever be harmed , I meet their boyfriends and have the talk with them )

Anastasia is offline Female Member

Is that you in the pic? well obviously you still have feelings for her. The question is do you love her that you would want her back?

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Unfortunately man, she's not coming back. You've got to change. It's time for you to accept the fact that a circumstance that was out of your control is deteriorating your quality of life. There's nothing that you can say or do that will bring her back. And on top of that, there's nothing that you can say or do that will change the way you feel about her exfiance.

The only thing that you can do is to gain control of your own life. If you can't do that, then everything else that surrounds you won't matter. You're simply losing the battle at this time and you'll continue to do so until you take responsibility for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia
    Is that you in the pic? well obviously you still have feelings for her. The question is do you love her that you would want her back?
    Yes that was both of us. I still love her and she was my first real love. She had problems but yes i would have wanted her back. I actually sent her a letter asking her if we could talk. Unfortunately she already passed when i mailed it. I didn't know

Ps gixxerboy, I would like to think I could call you a friend (even a cyber one), if ever you need to talk just pm me I know alot about regret Goodcents

Yes that was both of us. I still love her and she was my first real love. She had problems but yes i would have wanted her back. I actually sent her a letter asking her if we could talk. Unfortunately she already passed when i mailed it. I didn't know

Off subject, but you have really leaned up since that pic Like I said, feel free to just talk about it, it might help

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Ps gixxerboy, I would like to think I could call you a friend (even a cyber one), if ever you need to talk just pm me I know alot about regret Goodcents
    Def. I really do appreciate that.

Yea i was holding a little water then

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    The A$$wipe deserved what he got. Unfortunatley you can get your ass in big time trouble for giving a piece of shit what he's asking for ( I know first hand, and more than once). Take care man, get a good lawyer, the cost sucks but it will help. Stay strong

Rye_guy is offline Member
    For what?

JMHO,

here here man. its so true. Ive wanted to slaughter house 9 some guys over women, but Im not goin to jail for anyone...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information