Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member

FuKKed up situation

But I could use some feedback. We have been dating for the past few months we spend every weekend together and one weeknight. This past Friday were on our way out to meet up with her sister and her friend. Low and be-hold her neighbor pops outs who has a crush on her I can see this as I am waiting in the car. I was outside the bar with her cause she went out for a smoke. I see this nerd with a big smile standing next to her I was about to say "Can I help you?" It turns out to be the neigbor. Me and my G/F go back into the bar and she tells her sister guess who showed with a roll of her eyes she explained it was her neighbor. This ****er after awhile made a few comments thinking he was funny towards me. I grabbed her by the arm I said were going outside. I was like WTF is this dork doing here? She said I had no idea he would show up. Keep in mind this is the same prick that sent her flowers to her work on her birthday without her telling him her birthday. She has told me that she doesn't like him like that. So Sunday rolls around and normally on Sunday I hang with my friends and she does her own thing. So I was checkin' the time on my cell phone and she said aren't you gonna call your friends? I'm like yeah what's the rush but it was already almost 2 p.m. and I figured most people already have their plans made by that time of the day. Well, I find out she was hanging out with her neighbor and on top of that I usually keep my beers in the front in her re-frigerator but I noticed there was two different beers none that were mine. I didn't say shit, but I noticed about five minutes later when she asked me which beer I wanted from my couple of different brands those couple of beers were tucked down at the bottom. I said huh, those don't familiar. When did they get there? She was like oh, those are the neighbors he brought them over before we went to the bar. I was like I heard enough and walked out.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good for you man, obviously she is not your girlfriend, or she thinks she can play the field at the same time she is dating you..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    wait was she just like hanging out with him or like what? this sounds ****ed

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    Where alcohol is involved sh*t normally happens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saunacrank
    wait was she just like hanging out with him or like what? this sounds ****ed
    Yeah, she was hanging out at a bar with this dweeb and she they were drinking at her apartment also.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    she is flat out lying to ya...she said she didnt know he was coming out but yet he has beer there and was drinking before the bar....cut your loses now man, you dont deserve this shit....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    alcohol is a sure bet sex or something involving jizz and a mouth were involved.
    sorry its true

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    ***Lying whore alert***

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    damn man, that sucks sorry to hear that. get rid of her

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    fck her. get yourself a new girl

Superhuman is offline Banned
    **** that... what was this guy like? Did he have a good personality or good looks? It could just be innocent, maybe he's a friend and she just lied about hanging out with him so you wouldn't worry??

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i think u should knock him out and drop the grl. show them whats up!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    **** that... what was this guy like? Did he have a good personality or good looks? It could just be innocent, maybe he's a friend and she just lied about hanging out with him so you wouldn't worry??
    I agree but the lying part would piss me off. I would care less about him but i cant stand a lyer

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I agree but the lying part would piss me off. I would care less about him but i cant stand a lyer
    me too, but sometimes people lie even though they are doing nothign wrong. For example, I may hang out with some girl that I have no attraction to just because she is fun to hang out with, and in the past I would have lied to my girlfriend so she wouldn't worry "WHY IS HE WITH A GIRL, ARE THEY HAVING SEX?"

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    she is flat out lying to ya...she said she didnt know he was coming out but yet he has beer there and was drinking before the bar....cut your loses now man, you dont deserve this shit....

+1

I would cut that bitch loose with the quickness, oh but i'd hit it one last time to.

You should get a severance "pop" for your troubles.

I also can not stand a liar, **** that. One thing i had in my last realtionship and it was worth a ton of gold was trust. Without that, the relationship is worth a bucket of mountain lion piss.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    get rid my man. she is a liar, and even if he is not what you would consider a threat to your manhood, she may beg to differ

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    +1

I would cut that bitch loose with the quickness, oh but i'd hit it one last time to.

You should get a severance "pop" for your troubles.

I also can not stand a liar, **** that. One thing i had in my last realtionship and it was worth a ton of gold was trust. Without that, the relationship is worth a bucket of mountain lion piss.

What's the going rate per/gallon these days? Could be worth it! jk

The guy is either sleeping with her, trying to sleep with her, or gay. Guys don't generally just hang out with chicks without the thought of trying to sleep with them.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You said the guys a dweeb, like how a dweeb? I always think of nerds when I hear dweeb or dork.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    You said the guys a dweeb, like how a dweeb? I always think of nerds when I hear dweeb or dork.

Noun

Singular
    dweeb
    Plural
    dweebs

dweeb (plural dweebs)
    1. (North American slang, pejorative) A boring, studious, or socially inept person; a loser.
    2. 1980's American slang backronym: Dim-Witted Eastern-Educated Boor; being derived from the social differences and attitudes on the West Coast vs. the East Coast, often said to describe the typical Ivy-league grads from Harvard, Yale, etc.
    3. one who wants to seem more intelligent and self-directed than he or she actually is.
    Examples: Booz, Webb

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Noun

Singular
    dweeb
    Plural
    dweebs

dweeb (plural dweebs)
    1. (North American slang, pejorative) A boring, studious, or socially inept person; a loser.
    2. 1980's American slang backronym: Dim-Witted Eastern-Educated Boor; being derived from the social differences and attitudes on the West Coast vs. the East Coast, often said to describe the typical Ivy-league grads from Harvard, Yale, etc.
    3. one who wants to seem more intelligent and self-directed than he or she actually is.
    lolol

Noun

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Noun

Singular
    dweeb
    Plural
    dweebs

dweeb (plural dweebs)
    lol

Noun

Singular
    dweeb
    Plural
    dweebs

dweeb (plural dweebs)
    WTF...i leave you in the whore thread alone this afternooion and the shots are flying outta your mouth eh...well i see your true colors now my ol friend...where is Booz that limey muppet bugger....me and him are gonna get ya now....

careful my brother...from my experience..and plenty of it...DO NOT...allow yourself to be in a situation..no matter what it is... that can be harmful to you...
    if this female cares for you...and has eyes in her head and see to some degree that this is bothering and fails to act upon it on anyway even as much as talking to you about it...
    if she is playing the jealous game that's ****ed...you lose...
    test+booze+game playing female=BAD..
    nuff said...
    besides there is plenty of hot milfs at the y..

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Yeah bro, cut it loose now... I've had one too many relationships issues turn out the way I had imagined, I havn't had one gf that hasn't lied to me about something major... Duno if all girls are like this or just my luck but as for right now FVCK relationships I'm just doing what I want to do in life way easier without a girl... But hey I ain't passing up no chance to hook up But nothing beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    me too, but sometimes people lie even though they are doing nothign wrong. For example, I may hang out with some girl that I have no attraction to just because she is fun to hang out with, and in the past I would have lied to my girlfriend so she wouldn't worry "WHY IS HE WITH A GIRL, ARE THEY HAVING SEX?"
    She came by my work today and we talked and she told me that she wanted to spend time with me the whole weekend and that's why she acted like a bitch cause she felt selfish not wanting me to spend time with my friends. She came home knowing that their was no one else that didn't have plans except the dweeb so she asked to him to go hang out since she didn't have to work on Memorial Day and she wanted to drink and he would drive her around.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Be careful. What your describing between your girl and that dweeb happened to me. The end result was us breaking up, and her hooking up with him.

numbat is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider
    She came by my work today and we talked and she told me that she wanted to spend time with me the whole weekend and that's why she acted like a bitch cause she felt selfish not wanting me to spend time with my friends. She came home knowing that their was no one else that didn't have plans except the dweeb so she asked to him to go hang out since she didn't have to work on Memorial Day and she wanted to drink and he would drive her around.

Yeah well thats still BS.I dont want a woman when everytime something goes a little off track you gotta worry bout what the F she is doin for revenge ..I mean geez bro she is hanging wit dudes and shit over little shit like bein selfish of your friends..Wtf ..Only advice i can give you is dont let her pit u against true friends or family.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    WTF...i leave you in the whore thread alone this afternooion and the shots are flying outta your mouth eh...well i see your true colors now my ol friend...where is Booz that limey muppet bugger....me and him are gonna get ya now....

I was just naming my favorite dweebs

Well in that cause i'll let it slide....

Thread Information