Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Again, a bit of a stretch but I guess life is filled with risks and I'm a risk taker. So far it's been rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Yeah, but what if she has a friend or it's really some guy wanting to rape you or shank you?

I'm just saying you better pack some heat with you, and i dont mean your schlong.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Again, a bit of a stretch but I guess life is filled with risks and I'm a risk taker. So far it's been rewarding.

Nothing like the reward that just keeps on giving!

You are gonna go down on one of those chicks one night and come up for air with cottage cheese all over your face.
    ***No source checks!!!***

No chance on that one. Again, protection and safe sex...no prob.

You are gonna go down on one of those chicks one night and come up for air with cottage cheese all over your face.

I didn't reveal my cacks. If a woman wants me too I send it to her in person. The gay dudes cruise the M4W section and I'm sure they love the cack pics. You know how guys are in general. Dogs to the very core. Just like me and you!

I would try to find your real profile but i've seen enough cock browsing for it to last me a lifetime. Some sick ****ers out there, got their schlongs hanging out and guts going every which way.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I didn't reveal my cacks. If a woman wants me too I send it to her in person. The gay dudes cruise the M4W section and I'm sure they love the cack pics. You know how guys are in general. Dogs to the very core. Just like me and you!
    Don't make such sweeping generalizations. I just read one of your posts getting on roidattack for doing that. Not all gay guys like looking at cocks. I'm one of them. If I want to look at a cock I can look at my own.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

I was being glib and easy when I said that. I with you that not all guys are not like that. Some of the most civilized guys I've ever met were gay. One big influence in my life was an art historian named Virgil Bird. His views had a huge impact on me in a positive way. I feel I owe him so much. But guys are wired up more for the short term stick and run (vs. woman) and that's just science. So I make the statement based on that. That's not to say that there's exceptions to the rule. More generally, being out there in the world, don't you get the impression that people are a bit primative in general? I do and it's kind of disapointing. I'm primative in some ways which, I readily admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Don't make such sweeping generalizations. I just read one of your posts getting on roidattack for doing that. Not all gay guys like looking at cocks. I'm one of them. If I want to look at a cock I can look at my own.
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 06-01-2007 at 04:23 PM.

I agree that all guys are not like that. But don't you get the impression that most are?
    No .
    More generally, being out there in the world, don't you get the impression that people are a bit primative in general? I do and it's kind of disapointing. I'm primative in some ways which, I readily admit.
    Reading this and you other threads you are very casual about sex. You make an assumption that all people are just like you. That's not the case.

I made an edit to that same thread if you're interested. I don't think I make the assumption that ALL people are like me. But like I said below, science supports the idea that men are hard-wired for "short term mating strategies" or in my phrasing, doging. There are exceptions, you being one and other men I've met.

No .

Reading this and you other threads you are very casual about sex. You make an assumption that all people are just like you. That's not the case.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    There is way to many creeps on Craigs List alot are guys pretending to be girls to hook up with another guy.

Yeah. I had this one bi-dude who didn't talk about being gay but told me his location, etc. I said, step one, are you a male or female or she-male. I told him, the last guy who didn't mention these things had me come out and I gave him a beating for wasting my time (didn't happen). At that point he was will to reveal that he was indeed a male. If he hadn't I would have given him an empassioned beating. Well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008
    There is way to many creeps on Craigs List alot are guys pretending to be girls to hook up with another guy.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Not fair times 2.

To look at tits in real life, ive got to jump through to many hoops.

and If I was gay, id still have to check out other guys cocks cause mine isnt much to look at.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    Not fair times 2.

To look at tits in real life, ive got to jump through to many hoops.

and If I was gay, id still have to check out other guys cocks cause mine isnt much to look at.

ROTFLMFAO !!!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. I had this one bi-dude who didn't talk about being gay but told me his location, etc. I said, step one, are you a male or female or she-male. I told him, the last guy who didn't mention these things had me come out and I gave him a beating for wasting my time (didn't happen). At that point he was will to reveal that he was indeed a male. If he hadn't I would have given him an empassioned beating. Well deserved.
    I never understood why straight guys get so mad if a gay guy hits on them. Do you feel as thought that is a test of your manhood? It's a @#$ing compliment! You tell them you are not gay and go about whatever you are doing.

That's not what I was talking about. Being mislead and wasting my time is what I'm talking about.

I use to say the same thing. It just get's really annoying after a while. I go to Robert Moses field 5 and I'm definately game for meeting a girl and I scored a few times. What gets irritating is when a gay kind of stalks you. You know, when they sit too close and watch you or they walk by really close over and over again. That gets annoying. I got flattered at first but it just happens to often and now it's irritating. Now I just tell 'em to **** off. Nothing against gays but I demand that my heterosexuality is respected and I make it clear to them. Maybe I can be a little less heavy handed out it though.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I never understood why straight guys get so mad if a gay guy hits on them. Do you feel as thought that is a test of your manhood? It's a @#$ing compliment! You tell them you are not gay and go about whatever you are doing.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I don't understand that... you are a man and EVERY straight man I know LOVES looking at breasts and vaginas... why then wouldn't gay men love to look at penises, it seems to make sense? I'm such a horny and sexual person I imagine that if I were gay I would love to see naked men just as I love to see women does that make sense?

Blog Entries
    That's not what I was talking about. Being mislead and wasting my time is what I'm talking about.

I use to say the same thing. It just get's really annoying after a while. I go to Robert Moses field 5 and I'm definately game for meeting a girl and I scored a few times. What gets irritating is when a gay kind of stalks you. You know, when they sit too close and watch you or they walk by really close over and over again. That gets annoying. I got flattered at first but it just happens to often and now it's irritating. Now I just tell 'em to **** off. Nothing against gays but I demand that my heterosexuality is respected and I make it clear to them. Maybe I can be a little less heavy handed out it though.
    So then when you sit close to a women, watch them, and walk really close to them or flirt in any kind of manner that suddenly gives them a reason to tell you to #$@@ off ?

On another side note. Its funny to hear you talking about you wanting respect when you say things like this :

I would check it out if it were close by. If she turned out to be fugly I'd tell her, hey you said you were good looking but it looks like someone beat you with an ugly stick and you wasted my time to boot. Ah, I'd probably let her blow me as a consolation prize! Just not the fat chicks b/c the "looser the waistband the deeper the quicksand" and hotdogs down the hallway doesn't cut it for me.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 06-01-2007 at 07:01 PM.

I don't do that at all. I smile and say hello and read bodylanguage. I don't walk back and forth gawking and I don't invade space. Also, I didn't say that I wanted "respect." Self-respect is good enough. What I did say was that I wanted my heterosexuality respected by gay men. No big deal. Just read carefully.

So then when you sit close to a women, watch them, and walk really close to them or flirt in any kind of manner that suddenly gives them a reason to tell you to #$@@ off ?

On another side note. Its funny to hear you talking about you wanting respect when you say things like this :

Well, if you were not out trolling for sex you wouldn't run into these guys. So it comes with the territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    I don't understand that... you are a man and EVERY straight man I know LOVES looking at breasts and vaginas... why then wouldn't gay men love to look at penises, it seems to make sense? I'm such a horny and sexual person I imagine that if I were gay I would love to see naked men just as I love to see women does that make sense?
    You were excited to get paid for sex. Your outlook on sex is slightly twisted just like Mike Dura.

No, I don't get excited to see any naked guy. I get excited to see the guy I'm dating. Yes, I'm a man, but I'm not an animal, pervert or a whore. I don't peep at guys when they undress or when they're showering. I give others the same respect I would like them to give me.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    WTF is Craigslist?

First I hear about people buying homes off the shit, now I hear about people whoring themselves out over it..

I'm checking this shit out once and for all.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member

Yes, I'm a man, but I'm not an animal, pervert or a whore. I don't peep at guys when they undress or when they're showering. I give others the same respect I would like them to give me.
    hahahaha...thats still gotta be tough...if i was the only dude in a change room, surrounded by chicks with titties flyin everywhere, beautiful shapely gym going asses in my face, i couldnt help but take a peak. im not saying ide oggle with my tough hanging out twisting my mustache with wide eyes and a twisted grin, but ide be peakin. no doubt. not because im a pervert or an animal...because im human. its gotta be different being a gay man....its obviously under taboo precident that the scenario of you being surrounded by naked guys while being a gay man, materializes, making the experience a little different from the fantasy im compairing it too above...but whether its appropriate or not, its still gotta be hard to keep the eyes from wandering.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    hahahaha...thats still gotta be tough...if i was the only dude in a change room, surrounded by chicks with titties flyin everywhere, beautiful shapely gym going asses in my face, i couldnt help but take a peak. im not saying ide oggle with my tough hanging out twisting my mustache with wide eyes and a twisted grin, but ide be peakin. no doubt. not because im a pervert or an animal...because im human. its gotta be different being a gay man....its obviously under taboo precident that the scenario of you being surrounded by naked guys while being a gay man, materializes, making the experience a little different from the fantasy im compairing it too above...but whether its appropriate or not, its still gotta be hard to keep the eyes from wandering.
    Here in Germany there are a LOT of nude saunas. I get stared at constantly by men and women and it is not flattering at all. In fact, it's kinda' creepy. That being said I can't help but peek when a fine ass girl walks by with her titties bouncin' around.

Funny story: I went with a female friend of mine and her husband. She's pretty but her vagina was so nasty lookin' I had to do a double take and she noticed! That was embarrassing... It looked like a bundle of roast beef or somethin'. Hmm... her boobs were lopsided, too. After that I didn't think she was so attractive anymore. Kinda' ruined it for me.

Damn...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Here in Germany there are a LOT of nude saunas. I get stared at constantly by men and women and it is not flattering at all. In fact, it's kinda' creepy.

That being said I can't help but peek when a fine ass girl walks by with her titties bouncin' around.

Damn...
    Your such a hypocrite.

Again, ok for you to peak at women/men but when they peak at you its "creepy." I sure there are plenty of women that catch you peaking and think your creepy.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 06-02-2007 at 08:57 AM.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Your such a hypocrite.

Again, ok for you to peak at women/men but when they peak at you its "creepy." I sure there are plenty of women that catch you peaking and think your creepy.
    First of all, I peek and not "peak". If I was "peaking" I would probably get kicked out...

Second, I said it was creepy but at the same time I recognized that it was a pretty natural thing to do. I don't intentionally think about it... it just happens. I ADMITTED IT! I don't hate on those other people and they don't hate on me...

Next...

Blog Entries
    First of all, I peek and not "peak". If I was "peaking" I would probably get kicked out...

Second, I said it was creepy but at the same time I recognized that it was a pretty natural thing to do. I don't intentionally think about it... it just happens. I ADMITTED IT! I don't hate on those other people and they don't hate on me...

Next...
    Got me on the "peak"

but no where in that post did it state "at the same time I recognized that it was a pretty natural thing to do" which is why i pulled the hypocrite card.

Act of God is offline Member

Mmmmm protein

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Your such a hypocrite.

Are you really a girl?

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Anyone ever heard of WAYN? Where are you now, it stands for. Some friends of mine have been hooking up with chicks left and right from the site. It's like a travel site that tells you when people are coming to your location. If you live in a vacation spot, then there are alway some babes on their way.

Ok I checked out Craigs list, its just like a massive classified site. Interesting.

But as far as the debate noones wrong and noones right, everyone just IS.
    And what IS wrong for one person is not always wrong for another.

Assuming we're all adults, it doesnt really matter. I think as long as your not an idiot about its perfectly fine. And I have a very specific way of defining "idiot" but I won't get into it.

Meeting a random stranger of the net and fvcking them w/out protection is having a death wish.
    Using protection in the same situation is just being real risky.

But anyway the fact is NOONE can be trusted. Even sexing your little angel of a GF who claims she's only slept with 2 guys her whole life is still taking a risk.

The majority of people DO NOT get tested or if they do not nearly enough. THEREFORE the majority of people are walking potentional STD's waiting to infect you with thier coodies.
    Thats why I consider all of life pretty much a risk, and many times you can only be 50% sure about the real risk. Thats why I say screw it, just go for it but don't be an f-tard about.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Ok I checked out Craigs list, its just like a massive classified site. Interesting.

But as far as the debate noones wrong and noones right, everyone just IS.
    And what IS wrong for one person is not always wrong for another.

Assuming we're all adults, it doesnt really matter. I think as long as your not an idiot about its perfectly fine. And I have a very specific way of defining "idiot" but I won't get into it.

Meeting a random stranger of the net and fvcking them w/out protection is having a death wish.
    Using protection in the same situation is just being real risky.

But anyway the fact is NOONE can be trusted. Even sexing your little angel of a GF who claims she's only slept with 2 guys her whole life is still taking a risk.

The majority of people DO NOT get tested or if they do not nearly enough. THEREFORE the majority of people are walking potentional STD's waiting to infect you with thier coodies.

Agree!
    ***No source checks!!!***

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not take advantage of your physique? I mean, you work hard and get lean your "market value" clearly shoots up a bit. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Last night, I met 28 y.o. woman in queens and we just had hours of fun! We met for coffee and she was all giddy and than she sits herself next to me and starts groping my legs and tells me, "I definately want to F you." It's like something out of a pipe dream yet it's very real. This is going to be one fun summer! I recommend the adventure highly.
    No disrespect to you but it sounds like she is desperate and might have a VD.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    It may sound that way to someone who it has never happened to but why can't it be that she's just an open minded, horny woman?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Here in Germany there are a LOT of nude saunas. I get stared at constantly by men and women and it is not flattering at all. In fact, it's kinda' creepy. That being said I can't help but peek when a fine ass girl walks by with her titties bouncin' around.

Funny story: I went with a female friend of mine and her husband. She's pretty but her vagina was so nasty lookin' I had to do a double take and she noticed! That was embarrassing... It looked like a bundle of roast beef or somethin'. Hmm... her boobs were lopsided, too. After that I didn't think she was so attractive anymore. Kinda' ruined it for me.

Damn...
    roast beef is delicious on rye..but when its served between to pieces of labia thats a sandwich i pass on.
    i know what kind of vagina you are talking about. ive seen some fat stacks of beef in my day...stay away from the seedy strip clubs in montreal..gives me shivers just thinking about it.

Good point. I do put myself in the situation and that's something I admit to myself. But I don't think it's fair to say that my outlook on sexuality is twisted. That's about as fair as a hetero saying your outlook is twisted. Both of our sexualities is what it is and oppinions vary.

Well, if you were not out trolling for sex you wouldn't run into these guys. So it comes with the territory.

You were excited to get paid for sex. Your outlook on sex is slightly twisted just like Mike Dura.

No, I don't get excited to see any naked guy. I get excited to see the guy I'm dating. Yes, I'm a man, but I'm not an animal, pervert or a whore. I don't peep at guys when they undress or when they're showering. I give others the same respect I would like them to give me.

No disrespect to you but I think you'd need alot more information to make such a judgement. There are many reasons woman do these things. You're interpretation is one of many. Can you think of other reasons woman do these things? Use your imagination and see what comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 06-03-2007 at 11:13 AM.

I'll take a little roast beef any day.

Damn...

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll take a little roast beef any day.

I bet you would Panama Red !!!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    No disrespect to you but I think you'd need alot more information to make such a judgement. There are many reasons woman do these things. You're interpretation is one of many. Can you think of other reasons woman do these things? Use your imagination and see what comes to mind.

Yeah. You are right!

I just did an Edited video search and found plenty of reasons.

"Family Filter: off"

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    So did you hit it or not man?

Why does everyone always assume a promiscous woman has something wrong with her? If theres one thing we were put on this planet to do its fvck.

Everything else is just speculation..

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    I screwed with my brothers friend one time on there... My brother wanted payback so I got a picture of some naked dude and said he was looking to meet chunky fat men (It was better worded) and put his phone number up... I'm actually not sure what happened

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information