Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    alright, St. Anger sucked balls for sure i'll give ya that. you heard their new album Death Magnetic? tis comparible to their old style (like master of puppets and justice for all) rather their 90's sound
    i agree,but even though i like there new album its kind of a combination of all there albums old and new.there on the right track but if they continue to try to please everyone it eventually wont work anymore.

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i think the black album was the end for me. it was a good album and all but i loved them back in the early eightys for ther first few albums and i prefer the longer less radio friendly metalica songs. but like chode logan metalica was what popped my musical cherry and got me into playing guitar.
    Yah true, that's just the one that originally got me into them so I can't hate too much. But I agree, it was the beginning of the end.

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    alright, St. Anger sucked balls for sure i'll give ya that. you heard their new album Death Magnetic? tis comparible to their old style (like master of puppets and justice for all) rather their 90's sound
    I was kinda stoked when I first heard Death Magnetic, cause it is a throwback to their old style. But after the novelty wore off, to me it's a really really bad album in their old style. Terrible lyrics, terrible song structures and piss poor solos. My opinion, of course but it's definitely better than the 3/4 albums before it just because atleast it's TRYING to be good ha.

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    I personally think they should just stop, pass the torch they had their legacy and if you watch Some Kind of Monster, they're clearly forcing it now. If your band needs a therapist, gtfo of the business.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information