Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pitbulls: Official Dogs Of Lowlives Everywhere

lpicken is offline Associate Member

Pitbulls: Official Dogs Of Lowlives Everywhere

I am sorry to say, but from where I sit, and this being a heated topic, Pitbulls are the official dogs of lowlives everywhere. This is not to say everyone who owns a Pitbull is a douchebag, but assuming ceritus paribus, Pitbulls are the official dogs of lowlives everywhere. I am misfortunate enough to live in the dirty south and I am sorry to say but there are plenty of cute and cuddly dogs in the world that are not bread to be "vicious killers" that would make sufficient pets/companions. Pitbulls seems to be misabused by lowlives everywhere and this sh*t has got stop. I am simply tired of it. Cockfighting is onething, but pretty much everybody eats chicken as they have little brains and only dogs are eaten by 4th world Southeast Asian countries. Anyways, who needs a ****ing dog to justify their manhood anyways? If your a true playboy you could pick bitches up with a chihuahua!!!

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    OK on that hand. I see what you are trying to say but there are no bad dogs just bad dog owners. It's just to bad that people who own pits are usually bad people also. Don't get me wrong I have been involved with dogs all my life. My father is a K9 handler and trainer for multible sheriff dept so I know what good dogs are and some of them are pitbulls even rotties and chows can be great dogs. Pitts do have a over aggressive nature and why you don't see them in Sch or Ring Sport much or at all because they are such a active dog.

Buff

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I have an english bull terrier. The reason I like those type of dogs (including pits) is because i find there physiques pleasing. Obvioulsy i am into mass and muscle as i BB myself. So surely i would own a dog who also had these attributes.
    I would NEVER want to own a mean or vicious dog but a dog that is ripped and huge - yes.
    Godplex likes this.

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I have an english bull terrier. The reason I like those type of dogs (including pits) is because i find there physiques pleasing. Obvioulsy i am into mass and muscle as i BB myself. So surely i would own a dog who also had these attributes.
    I would NEVER want to own a mean or vicious dog but a dog that is ripped and huge - yes.

is the english bull terrier like the english stofford terrier?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some classic dogs of the "terrier" family. I have even included the Pug for good measure. Pugs are tiny by the way.

Personally I really love dogs and I can see what the thread starter is saying, that yes unfortunately a lot of dickheads get these dogs to improve an image and it's infact these kind of people that give the pitbull its bad name.

Hey PB, do you just like Pits or do you like Rotties per chance as well?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pitbulls: Official Dogs Of Lowlives Everywhere-bulldog_h02.jpg   Pitbulls: Official Dogs Of Lowlives Everywhere-bullterrier.jpg   Pitbulls: Official Dogs Of Lowlives Everywhere-pitbull.jpg   Pitbulls: Official Dogs Of Lowlives Everywhere-staffordshire__bull_terrier_02.jpg   Pitbulls: Official Dogs Of Lowlives Everywhere-pug6dz.jpg  

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    there is absolutley no such thing as a bad pitbull i WILL POST PICS OF MY PITBULLS WITH MY NEWBORN AND MY SEVEN YEAR OLD AS SOON AS SHE IS BORN WE ARE HAVING A FANILY PIC MADE . I HAVE GOT A FELONY ASSAULT conviction i cant own a gun my house is guarded by one bad ass pitbull who unless commanded is more like a toy poodle but when my wife would travel to see me across 3 or 4 ststes when i work out of state he goes , if she goes to the bathroom he goes and not on a leash . i paid a great deal of money to have him level 3 aggression trained he follows her and my young daughter around like hes in love he can sense her level of fright several times while pumping gas at midnight she had to stop and get gas someone would approach her probly innocently but when he hits the glass with that block head they walk away. if a schaunzer was tied to a tree in the heat fed every three days and beaten he would be vicious its the owners not the dogs

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    What is level 3 aggression training and how much did you pay to get him trained that way?

I'm thinking about buying a Pit.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    I am sorry to say, but from where I sit, and this being a heated topic, Pitbulls are the official dogs of lowlives everywhere. This is not to say everyone who owns a Pitbull is a douchebag, but assuming ceritus paribus, Pitbulls are the official dogs of lowlives everywhere. I am misfortunate enough to live in the dirty south and I am sorry to say but there are plenty of cute and cuddly dogs in the world that are not bread to be "vicious killers" that would make sufficient pets/companions. Pitbulls seems to be misabused by lowlives everywhere and this sh*t has got stop. I am simply tired of it. Cockfighting is onething, but pretty much everybody eats chicken as they have little brains and only dogs are eaten by 4th world Southeast Asian countries. Anyways, who needs a ****ing dog to justify their manhood anyways? If your a true playboy you could pick bitches up with a chihuahua!!!
    Um I don't know when the last time was that you visited South Korea but it is a hell of a lot more advanced and civilized than the USA that is for sure. Just because they eat something that doesn't consist of burgers and fries doesn't make them a "4th World Country" !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    What is level 3 aggression training and how much did you pay to get him trained that way?

I'm thinking about buying a Pit.
    i had him trained at mans best friend they have locations in houston, and atlanta its just they have different levels 1 is general obiedence , 2 is protection and a few other things 3 is attack training its cost me about 3500 so far and there is more available , they are awesome there they wont aggresion train a pitbull unless they feel like they have the right temperment as well as the owners intentions

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    I kinda think crotch rockets are the official transportation for douchbags in the same way :P

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13
    i had him trained at mans best friend they have locations in houston, and atlanta its just they have different levels 1 is general obiedence , 2 is protection and a few other things 3 is attack training its cost me about 3500 so far and there is more available , they are awesome there they wont aggresion train a pitbull unless they feel like they have the right temperment as well as the owners intentions

Is that your dog in your avy man, if so that is a gorgeous lookin dog, if not can you post one so i can stay away from your wife and him, lol....i agree 110% with what you said too...it is the owners not the dog....there are more small dog attacks that pits every year, but when a pit does it it can be more severe and will be way way more likely to acctually make the news as well...Micheal Vick destroyed pits for everyone now, i am sure the dogs didnt want to fight each other, but had no choice and in those circumstances, i would prolly do the same...

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    I kinda think crotch rockets are the official transportation for douchbags in the same way :P

LOL, good point.

jsf sapper is offline New Member
    NBK I agree with you 100%, it all has to do with the owner. I got Tank from a legendary dog fighter, but i didnt raise him to be a dog fighter. I raise him to protect my wife and kids while i'm fighting for our country. My is the most laidback dog I know unless provoked. So you r correct, only bad owners. By the way beautiful dog.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pitbulls: Official Dogs Of Lowlives Everywhere-100_1823.jpg  

i will have to post a pic of tazz looks like my avy but his ears arnt battle cut

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Put the owners to sleep!

I am definitely a "dog person" and think that all breeds have their own unique and special traits that make them good companions to different sorts of people; active, sedentary, old, young, with children, whatever.

What is unfortunate is that some people want to project a "bad ass" image of themselves. It's reflected in the clothes they wear, music they blast, cars they drive, language they use. Some jerks pick a breed of dog with a "bad ass" reputation and raise it to be vicious, to enhance their persona.

It's the OWNERS who should be put down when a dog has been trained to be mean! A dog is the most faithful companion you could ever have in your life. I HATE it when I hear of a Pit Bull, kept by drug dealers or some "tuff guy", attacking a human.

Put the blame where it belongs, on the stupid ass human!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    I am definitely a "dog person" and think that all breeds have their own unique and special traits that make them good companions to different sorts of people; active, sedentary, old, young, with children, whatever.

What is unfortunate is that some people want to project a "bad ass" image of themselves. It's reflected in the clothes they wear, music they blast, cars they drive, language they use. Some jerks pick a breed of dog with a "bad ass" reputation and raise it to be vicious, to enhance their persona.

It's the OWNERS who should be put down when a dog has been trained to be mean! A dog is the most faithful companion you could ever have in your life. I HATE it when I hear of a Pit Bull, kept by drug dealers or some "tuff guy", attacking a human.

Put the blame where it belongs, on the stupid ass human!
    Agree 100%

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Here is my baby bugger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pitbulls: Official Dogs Of Lowlives Everywhere-dsc00954.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    i dont agree with lpicken but where the hell did this come from, you sound like a douchbag to me

your the douchebag ,

whys that?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    Some classic dogs of the "terrier" family. I have even included the Pug for good measure. Pugs are tiny by the way.

Personally I really love dogs and I can see what the thread starter is saying, that yes unfortunately a lot of dickheads get these dogs to improve an image and it's infact these kind of people that give the pitbull its bad name.

Hey PB, do you just like Pits or do you like Rotties per chance as well?
    Yes i like rotties too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pitbulls: Official Dogs Of Lowlives Everywhere-dog.jpg  

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    Jesus, you're makin friends.
    Last edited by inheritmylife; 07-04-2007 at 01:15 AM.

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    You're an idiot.
    I appreciate your reply as this has been quite an interesting conversation, but please defend your bold, tenacious and utterly insightful thesis statement. Please PM me if you don't know what a thesis statement is and I will further elaborate. Anyhoo, in the mean time I thought of the perfect example that defends my statement that pitbulls are the official dog of douchebags everywhere: Micheal Vick.

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    I am definitely a Dog person and also get pissed when those idiots send their dogs into a pit and make them hurt each other. My wife and I don't have kids so we tend to over compensate with animal. 4 dogs 2 cats and love them with all our hearts.
    I watched a program on the debate regarding dogs and the ones that the police receive complaints about that bite the most. Unfortunately they said that the German Shepard is the big biter not the Pit Bull. I have a German Shepard and love him like my own kid. He is also placid, definitely the owner that imprints the aggression in the dog and not the dog that is naturally aggressive.
    Just my two cent worth.
    Cheers
    B

any person who treats a dog the way people that fight dogs do, i agree they are douchebags but assholes have all kinds of dogs not just pitbulls. im quite sure the people on this site know what a thesis statement is, thats when you take a assholes dumb statement and shove it up his ass

TR'05 is offline Member
    not gettin involved in this debate, but I'd like to say the picture of Vick is definately hilarious...such a sketchy dude!

Why is it that pro athletes get some of the stupidest f**ing tattoos in like the stupidest places.

i dont know but if i made 15 million a year id def have better looking strippers then hes got hell when i partied i only made 150 k and i had better strippers then that lol

TR'05 is offline Member
    lol...if I had a guaranteed contract millions of dollars I definately wouldn't let someone photograph me with that in my hand....

i think it has a bulge under that dress lol

ausmade is offline Junior Member
    i own 3 pitbulls all rednose as for nbkandrew13.mate ur pitty is absolutely gorgeous perfect stance and ears stand up perfect great dog.. anyways all 3 of mine are the most harmless dogs u could see one of them is scared of the dark haha. the only time i think my dogs could harm somebody is if me or my family was in trouble..as for pitbulls are the official dog of douchebags..get a life mate not our fault ur a moron mate.

i also have an american bulldog puppy hes about a year old i say puppy because he wont fill out for about 2 years or so hes real lanky but hes already about 80 pound so i bet he will hit 120, thanks ausmade i love the pic perfectbeast posted im assuming thats his dog laying with his wife. hes gorgeous man

yeah for sure i yousto have a roman nose bully i got him after he got hit by a forklift at work and broke hes nose..bent 2 the right half way down hes face looked horrible yet was still a placive as could be.. my male pitty didnt fill out at all till he was 2 years old now he is massive.still he dont make me look tough when im walking him.i still make him look tough hahahaha

what about my dog guys?

here's another pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pitbulls: Official Dogs Of Lowlives Everywhere-tankmouth.jpg  

gorgeous mate.looks like he wants 2 eat the camera hahaha hows hes temperment??

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why doesnt he have any teeth man....

hahahaha hes gums are covering them haha i think if he wanted u would see he had teeth haha

or maybe he just attack way 2 many things and lost them..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information