Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    is this the same man that left the country?
    yes.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    why did dukki get suspended?
    dukki told me himself it was cause of a pic he posted in buttcleavage thread.

i guess he'll be back pretty soon though.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Basically what happened is he screwed up, and I lost a lot of trust for him. I'm attempting to mend things because we have the ability to have a wonderful life together. The definitions have been laid out, loud and clear, his emotions are all over the place and I know he wants to be with me, but we have different issues on marriage, I think that we could stand to wait and he wants to do it soon. I think we should have a few good years in before we get married.
    So he cheated on you and you want to marry him eventually after you regain his trust? Am I right? I personally would never marry someone that cheated on me even once. No excuses in it whatsoever. I would want someone that had their act together

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    yes.
    well if you think he's worth it then good luck. you are a great person and need somebody that will treat you right. oh and hows that dishwasher?

Scibble, PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by scibble View Post
    dukki told me himself it was cause of a pic he posted in buttcleavage thread.

i guess he'll be back pretty soon though.
    yeah he said he would be back on thursday i believe

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    He thinks I get on here and flirt with everyone, which I don't think I do, I come on here because I like talking to people and sometimes I don't have anything else better to do, I don't work anymore, just go to school online. So he gets on here and reads every post I make, which is fine with me because I know I'm not doing anything bad.
    He's never had a reason not to trust me before.
    Wait.. don't tell me he's getting jealous because you post here?

Even if you WERE flirting, ON THE COMPUTER, & he got jealous or mad, guy has some serious security issues.

And how was this initially about his commitment to you, but then your saying hes mad about you being here, which would be his perception of a lack of commitment to him?

If he's insecure about anything, its either the way he thinks you feel about him, or the way he feels about you.
    It doesn't get much more complicated.
    If you need to justify it because of his own insecurities, or vice versa.

Then you need to clean the slate and bail out while you still can.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    So he cheated on you and you want to marry him eventually after you regain his trust? Am I right? I personally would never marry someone that cheated on me even once. No excuses in it whatsoever. I would want someone that had their act together
    yeahh...i don't know why I am holding on I guess, I know that he is sorry. But I know I don't want to get hurt again. I know I love him but sometimes I think our relationship is toxic.
    I feel like maybe I want to give it a shot, see how I feel about things after a little bit of time, and if I still don't feel comfortable trusting him then maybe I should let go. But it's hard to let go of someone you love.

refresh

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Wait.. don't tell me he's getting jealous because you post here?

Even if you WERE flirting, ON THE COMPUTER, & he got jealous or mad, guy has some serious security issues.

And how was this initially about his commitment to you, but then your saying hes mad about you being here, which would be his perception of a lack of commitment to him?

If he's insecure about anything, its either the way he thinks you feel about him, or the way he feels about you.
    It doesn't get much more complicated.
    If you need to justify it because of his own insecurities, or vice versa.

Then you need to clean the slate and bail out while you still can.
    I do believe that he has gotten insecure about me since I have told him that I have trust issues with him, he keeps saying 2 wrongs don't make a right, but I haven't done anything wrong and don't plan to. I would love to just start over again, because I know that we can be happy together.

Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    well if you think he's worth it then good luck. you are a great person and need somebody that will treat you right. oh and hows that dishwasher?
    The dishwasher is wonderful Skully! Thanks for asking, you dont know how excited it gets me to think that dishes are being cleaned at the same time I am sitting on the couch or doing laundry, I love it!

Thats not an excuse for his actions though. Its one thing be down in the dumps but its another to be slinging a person around.
    It seems as though he wants you to be submissive and have you around his finger. You basically told him that you would be fine with out him and he doesn't like that. Its like playing mind games, people want to think that they have control over someone that they don't and causes them to act in a certain way.
    He thinks since he hurt me, I want to hurt him. But thats not it. I just want to make sure that I don't get hurt again. I think we just need to spend some time looking face to face and talk about all of it. Emotions are running high right now and it's become very stressful.

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    600!!

There got that out of my system.

I feel much better now

yeahh...i don't know why I am holding on I guess, I know that he is sorry. But I know I don't want to get hurt again. I know I love him but sometimes I think our relationship is toxic.
    I feel like maybe I want to give it a shot, see how I feel about things after a little bit of time, and if I still don't feel comfortable trusting him then maybe I should let go. But it's hard to let go of someone you love.
    Trust me I know how you feel. But I have been in a couple relationships and have never once cheated on a girl. Whats the point in being in relationship if your gonna cheat on someone. The point of a relationship is because you just want to be with only that person. I know some use it has a security blanket and that is sad. If I was cheated on I would always have that fear in the back my mind and its something I would chose not to live with. If you feel as though its worth it then don't stop. But for goodness sake if this continues you know you need to move on. You can't keep putting yourself through a situation as such. It could lead to even more issues within yourself.
    Last edited by Reed; 08-27-2008 at 11:45 PM.

Sorry, I feel like the idiot busting into the middle of a serious conversation and being dumb...

Ya know Kat, you sound like a pretty cool shit. Always down to earth and grounded in reality. Don't ask too much, but know what you want. Just frustrated cuz the person you want won't give it to ya. Keep your head up girl. Good things happen to good people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger02 View Post
    600!!

There got that out of my system.

I feel much better now
    I'm glad you're happy now Rugger!

I'm glad you're happy now Rugger!

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger02 View Post
    Sorry, I feel like the idiot busting into the middle of a serious conversation and being dumb...

Ya know Kat, you sound like a pretty cool shit. Always down to earth and grounded in reality. Don't ask too much, but know what you want. Just frustrated cuz the person you want won't give it to ya. Keep your head up girl. Good things happen to good people.
    Thank you, I really appreciate that. Honestly.

I don't ask for much at all, just love, affection and faithfulness. I have a big heart and just want someone to be happy with for the rest of my life, someone to laugh with, travel with, workout with.

kat , you are getting sleeeeeeepy.....sleeeeeeeeeepy!

Trust me I know how you feel. But I have been in a couple relationships and have never once cheated on a girl. Whats the point in being in relationship if your gonna cheat on someone. The point of a relationship is because you just want to be with only that person. I know some use it has a security blanket and that is sad. If I was cheated on I would always have that fear in the back my mind and its something I would chose not to live with. If you feel as though its worth it then don't stop. But for goodness sake if this continues you know you need to move on. You can't keep putting yourself through a situation as such. It could lead to even more issues within yourself.
    Thank you for your advice Bo, I feel the same way you do, but I love him enough to give him one last chance, I put it in his hands. And I know that he doesn't want to lose it either....because I must say - the boys got it good- I treat him very well and I do a lot for him.
    But I have told him that I simply cannot take anymore stress and I can't take anymore of the girls calling his phone, so the phone number has to be changed and some other things to, he will have to be completely honest with me, and he has until Saturday to decide if this is what he wants to commit to.

I don't ask for much at all, just love, affection and faithfulness. I have a big heart and just want someone to be happy with for the rest of my life, someone to laugh with, travel with, workout with.
    I feel you on that. Most of the girls that I meet that workout just do it to look good at the club and since I'm a homebody it just wouldn't work. Good luck Kat. It'll work out for you

Quote Originally Posted by scibble View Post
    kat , you are getting sleeeeeeepy.....sleeeeeeeeeepy!
    I'm sorry, I know you are tired of my rambling and I hope I'm not putting a damper on anyones night...I just need to get some things off my chest.

Kats..right back atcha

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I do believe that he has gotten insecure about me since I have told him that I have trust issues with him, he keeps saying 2 wrongs don't make a right, but I haven't done anything wrong and don't plan to. I would love to just start over again, because I know that we can be happy together.
    Yeh sorry, but I hear that so much "I know that we can be happy together".

He might know it, and you might know it, but its not really a goal I'd tell someone to reach for.
    If someone is happy with themself, and another person is happy with themself, and their even semi-compatable at the least, the reality between the both of them is it will be almost effortless to be happy together.

And starting over only really works in video games.
    In real life with another person, even when you're starting over, you're still just leaving off where you *thought you ended something.

But hey good luck! Things always work themselves out, & whether for good or bad, its usually for the best.

Anyway now back to something a little less serious...... Watching dead presidents right now. movie is tiiiiiiiight

That's right, I can appreciate someone like you cuz my wife of 1 year is EXTREMELY high maintenance. Not that she's not appreciative of what I do for her it's just that sometimes I wish just unconditional love, understanding, companionship, and support was enough...

I'm sorry, I know you are tired of my rambling and I hope I'm not putting a damper on anyones night...I just need to get some things off my chest.

hell no! i just dont want you to end up like me...tired and unproductive...

cause i cant tear myself away from the computer until too late

your rambling is very much appreciated kats

LOL sorry, moving on. I type too slow

With you on that Rugger, I type so slow there are like 3 pages before I get back

Scibble you have a PM

Geez, it's already 2am! I need to take my sleepy pills.

I agree with Bo. 100%

OK, well anyway, what's everyone up to tonight?

Well me I'm here dead presidents is in the background, I'm also listening to this new T.I. song that I think is pretty tight.

What about you Ms. Kitty Kat

not a whole lotta....just watching TV

Yeah I can't get to sleep here lately since my new program. Its weird I'm tired as hell between 9-11pm then I start to become wide awake

whats your new program?

I'm screwed up too now, I'm not working anymore, just focusing on school. So I've been going to bed really late and waking up late like around 10:30-11am

What happened to Bo? Is he still around?

I know Scibble is checkin out for the night

well, supposed to be hahaha, thats the nature of this beast
    gotta finish my chicken and some flax oil etc. but then i really will go to bed

i gotta drive my kid to school at 8 a.m. phew! and i am NOT a morning person.

c you all later. nighty night!

Thread Information