Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    ohh yeah the long shower excuse

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    lolol! just busy fixing my diet! lolol....

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    lol he has to spend extra time in the shower since his wife won't give him any booty
    Instead of telling me that... Please help me...

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    can i help you big boy?

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Instead of telling me that... Please help me...
    sorry buddy, you have a wife

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    can i help you big boy?
    Ok! I wanna try how it feels to be with a man! lol...

sorry buddy, you have a wife
    lolol! I'll just think of my baby...

good idea

jbm
    This diet thing is killing me.. I'm computing this whole afternoon!

Ok! I wanna try how it feels to be with a man! lol...
    if we are doing this im not using any lube...

jbm, did you and your wife try to get pregnant?

jbm
    if we are doing this im not using any lube...
    Oh! this will be a bloody one!

gross guys

jbm
    jbm, did you and your wife try to get pregnant?
    Yup! We been married since 2007 she got pregnant this November of 2008...

awww how exciting

So I guess I'm going to meet up with the guy I went out with last week ..again tomorrow

jbm
    Really? the same guy you are telling us about?

yeah, i'm not really sure what to expect

jbm
    Well! just be yourself and know him better...
    Where are you both going?

Put Christopher Reeves on a unicycle with a kickstand
    Kick it up and push him and lead him right into quicksand
    Here, you need a hand, big man?
    Grab a hold of this branch with both hands
    Man, they don't understand I'm just a sick man
    Now everybody's pissed at me like it's my fault
    This name rhymes with so many different words geez
    So one last time, Mr. Christopher Reeves
    Won't you break it down for me and just spit the verse please

Well! just be yourself and know him better...
    Where are you both going?
    Umm I'm just going over to his house, I'm going over there during the day, not sure how long I'll be over there...if it doesn't rain I want to go for a ride on his bike.

jbm
    Umm I'm just going over to his house, I'm going over there during the day, not sure how long I'll be over there...if it doesn't rain I want to go for a ride on his bike.
    Sounds... great! Are you sure he is not playing with you?

I have no idea? How am I supposed to know

oh i see. quote eachothers posts so as to say you are speaking directly to that person. leave me out here in the fvckin cold.

it's ok fuzz i want your input too

well i dont really have anything constructive to say so ill just listen for now.

jbm
    oh i see. quote eachothers posts so as to say you are speaking directly to that person. leave me out here in the fvckin cold.
    Join me fuzz...............

lol....

what should i do or not do?

jbm
    Well! If he is not too aggressive about sex then maybe he is real...

Well! If he is not too aggressive about sex then maybe he is real...
    no he's not aggressive at all! oh well, anyway i guess i'll just chill and hang out like friends

If he really likes you, he will call when he says he's going to call, be there when he tells you he will be and will follow through on the things he says to you. If a guy isn't giving you the attention you need or feel you deserve, then move on because he's probably playing games.

If you guys have been "talking" or "seeing each other" for more than a month and max 3 and he hasn't made a move.. he's playing games. if he can't tell in 3 months how amazing you are then he is playing you.

Examine his body language. If he likes you, you may see that he rarely turns his back to you, often leans towards you, and also looks at you a lot.

Notice his eye contact. If he likes you, he may either look away quickly if he is shy, or he'll try to catch your eye and hold it or make faces. This can be uncomfortable if you don't like him. If you feel like you have held eye contact just a fraction of a second longer than you would with anyone else, or if he looks away quickly, then there is something there. When he's around you and he says/does something funny and everyone around laughs, his eyes will flicker towards you for a second to see if you laughed, too.

His pupils may dilate if he likes you, but this is quite hard to pick up on, and you might come across as acting strangely by looking that closely into his eyes. If you're around him for a long time, it could be easier to pick up on gradually.

Listen to what he's saying. If he likes you, and he's nervous, he'll probably start talking about himself. Many times, guys feel the need to prove themselves- especially if you talk about another guy in his company.

Be aware of touching. He might put his hand on your arm when he laughs, and won't move his leg if it happens to touch yours, or he may hug you for small things - all are good signs of a guy liking you, unless he's a bit of a "playboy" who flirts with a lot of girls. See if he uses any of the tricks in How to Touch a Girl, and see if he uses them more with you than with anyone else.

Watch his actions around other girls and see if he treats you differently. Some guys flirt with other girls to get your attention. It gives them a chance to see your reaction. It helps them know if you really do like them or not. The way you can tell that they are trying to make you jealous is that they find little times when they're flirting with the other girl to look at you. His eyes will flick over and look at you. Another sign is that when you leave, he stops flirting with the other girl. That will be a harder one to pick up on, but you can have a friend look for you or something like that. You have to be sneaky sometimes to find out if a guy likes you.

Watch for him showing interest in things you like and do. For example, if you like a certain genre of music that he likes as well, he may suggest bands or artists for you to listen to. Another example, if you play sports he may ask to play against you just to show off that he's good at something you both like and then also have a reason to give you compliments as well.

Check for signs of nervousness Nervous laughter, sweaty palms, deep breaths, fidgeting, looking away quickly when you notice if he is watching you are all good signs of an attraction towards you and that he is nervous about making an impression on someone he fancies.

Pay attention to his friends. If they know he's interested in you, they might tease him subtly when you're around, hint to you that he likes you, or even try to find out if you like him. Study their reactions to your presence - do they smile? Do they turn to him? Do they smirk in a way that suggests they know something that you don't?

jbm
    what should i do or not do?
    Don't show him that you are too interested with him and know his friends...

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    at his house is gonna involve a lot of temptations

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"

wow fuzzz you went all out on that one, lol we have only been "talking" for a week well we had our first date a week ago

jbm
    If he really likes you, he will call when he says he's going to call, be there when he tells you he will be and will follow through on the things he says to you. If a guy isn't giving you the attention you need or feel you deserve, then move on because he's probably playing games.

If you guys have been "talking" or "seeing each other" for more than a month and max 3 and he hasn't made a move.. he's playing games. if he can't tell in 3 months how amazing you are then he is playing you.

Examine his body language. If he likes you, you may see that he rarely turns his back to you, often leans towards you, and also looks at you a lot.

Notice his eye contact. If he likes you, he may either look away quickly if he is shy, or he'll try to catch your eye and hold it or make faces. This can be uncomfortable if you don't like him. If you feel like you have held eye contact just a fraction of a second longer than you would with anyone else, or if he looks away quickly, then there is something there. When he's around you and he says/does something funny and everyone around laughs, his eyes will flicker towards you for a second to see if you laughed, too.

His pupils may dilate if he likes you, but this is quite hard to pick up on, and you might come across as acting strangely by looking that closely into his eyes. If you're around him for a long time, it could be easier to pick up on gradually.

Listen to what he's saying. If he likes you, and he's nervous, he'll probably start talking about himself. Many times, guys feel the need to prove themselves- especially if you talk about another guy in his company.

Be aware of touching. He might put his hand on your arm when he laughs, and won't move his leg if it happens to touch yours, or he may hug you for small things - all are good signs of a guy liking you, unless he's a bit of a "playboy" who flirts with a lot of girls. See if he uses any of the tricks in How to Touch a Girl, and see if he uses them more with you than with anyone else.

Watch his actions around other girls and see if he treats you differently. Some guys flirt with other girls to get your attention. It gives them a chance to see your reaction. It helps them know if you really do like them or not. The way you can tell that they are trying to make you jealous is that they find little times when they're flirting with the other girl to look at you. His eyes will flick over and look at you. Another sign is that when you leave, he stops flirting with the other girl. That will be a harder one to pick up on, but you can have a friend look for you or something like that. You have to be sneaky sometimes to find out if a guy likes you.

Watch for him showing interest in things you like and do. For example, if you like a certain genre of music that he likes as well, he may suggest bands or artists for you to listen to. Another example, if you play sports he may ask to play against you just to show off that he's good at something you both like and then also have a reason to give you compliments as well.

Check for signs of nervousness Nervous laughter, sweaty palms, deep breaths, fidgeting, looking away quickly when you notice if he is watching you are all good signs of an attraction towards you and that he is nervous about making an impression on someone he fancies.

Pay attention to his friends. If they know he's interested in you, they might tease him subtly when you're around, hint to you that he likes you, or even try to find out if you like him. Study their reactions to your presence - do they smile? Do they turn to him? Do they smirk in a way that suggests they know something that you don't?
    You have nothing to say... Huh! lolol!!!!!!!!!!!
    My eyes hurts!

Like yourself. Whether you're goofy, silly, crazy, quirky, smart, reserved, or whatever, how can you expect a guy to like you if you don't like yourself? You've got to show this person how awesome you are, but first you need to know how awesome you are. Build up your self confidence. Now, this doesn't mean you have to be loud, boisterous, arrogant, chatty, or forward. It just means getting to a place where you're comfortable in your own skin. You can be secure, sweet and humble all at the same time. Guys like confident, interesting girls who have their own lives. The only guys who like insecure girls are the ones who are insecure themselves. But who wants to be with a guy who wants a girl to feel bad about herself? That's not healthy, and you deserve better.

Get his attention. He can't fancy you if he doesn't know you exist. If you haven't caught his eye yet, then get him to notice you. You've got to walk before you run, right? Say "Hi". Say "Good-bye". Wave. When he reciprocates, is when you know he notices you. Introduce yourself somehow and make conversation. Take an interest in who he is--what he likes, where he's coming from, where he wants to go--and show him who you are, too. While some guys don't like to talk that much, it's nearly impossible for someone to like you if he doesn't get to know you--unless he "likes" you for all the wrong reasons.

Crack a joke. Having a good sense of humor makes everything better. That doesn't mean you should be a giggling fool, laughing at everything that crosses your path. Express your sense of humor in your own way. Some people are witty and sarcastic, others can tell hilarious stories, and many people just do quirky things and poke fun at themselves. No matter what tickles your sense of humor, it's much easier to like someone who you can have a good laugh with once in a while. If you don't find something to laugh about together, then maybe you'll discover that you don't like him after all!
    Do things together. If he loves rock-climbing, ask him if he can show you how, and make a good-faith effort to see why he's so into it. Have an open mind. Find out what you have in common, and include him in your world. If you love a certain kind of music, ask him if he's ever listened to a particular artist and offer to play a CD for him. Finding activities that you can enjoy together can really lay down a bond and further his appreciation of you.

Have patience. These things take time. You can't force someone to like you, and trying to hurry things up can ruin the courtship altogether. Give him some space and don't be obsessive. Let things progress at a natural pace, or fade out of natural causes. Eventually he'll tell you one way or another whether or not he's interested in reciprocating your affection. And if he's not, don't hang around him like a lost puppy. Sometimes you might be incompatible in ways that you don't see, and sometimes a guy just isn't ready for a long term relationship. Don't take rejection too personally. It happens. Not everyone in the world is going to like you. Move on! There are other fish in the sea and if you followed the first step, you know that you're a good catch.

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    Agreed! you might end up doing it... then after that everything will be different!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    he's pretty mellow, and a gentleman

jbm
    Like yourself. Whether you're goofy, silly, crazy, quirky, smart, reserved, or whatever, how can you expect a guy to like you if you don't like yourself? You've got to show this person how awesome you are, but first you need to know how awesome you are. Build up your self confidence. Now, this doesn't mean you have to be loud, boisterous, arrogant, chatty, or forward. It just means getting to a place where you're comfortable in your own skin. You can be secure, sweet and humble all at the same time. Guys like confident, interesting girls who have their own lives. The only guys who like insecure girls are the ones who are insecure themselves. But who wants to be with a guy who wants a girl to feel bad about herself? That's not healthy, and you deserve better.

Get his attention. He can't fancy you if he doesn't know you exist. If you haven't caught his eye yet, then get him to notice you. You've got to walk before you run, right? Say "Hi". Say "Good-bye". Wave. When he reciprocates, is when you know he notices you. Introduce yourself somehow and make conversation. Take an interest in who he is--what he likes, where he's coming from, where he wants to go--and show him who you are, too. While some guys don't like to talk that much, it's nearly impossible for someone to like you if he doesn't get to know you--unless he "likes" you for all the wrong reasons.

Crack a joke. Having a good sense of humor makes everything better. That doesn't mean you should be a giggling fool, laughing at everything that crosses your path. Express your sense of humor in your own way. Some people are witty and sarcastic, others can tell hilarious stories, and many people just do quirky things and poke fun at themselves. No matter what tickles your sense of humor, it's much easier to like someone who you can have a good laugh with once in a while. If you don't find something to laugh about together, then maybe you'll discover that you don't like him after all!
    Do things together. If he loves rock-climbing, ask him if he can show you how, and make a good-faith effort to see why he's so into it. Have an open mind. Find out what you have in common, and include him in your world. If you love a certain kind of music, ask him if he's ever listened to a particular artist and offer to play a CD for him. Finding activities that you can enjoy together can really lay down a bond and further his appreciation of you.

Have patience. These things take time. You can't force someone to like you, and trying to hurry things up can ruin the courtship altogether. Give him some space and don't be obsessive. Let things progress at a natural pace, or fade out of natural causes. Eventually he'll tell you one way or another whether or not he's interested in reciprocating your affection. And if he's not, don't hang around him like a lost puppy. Sometimes you might be incompatible in ways that you don't see, and sometimes a guy just isn't ready for a long term relationship. Don't take rejection too personally. It happens. Not everyone in the world is going to like you. Move on! There are other fish in the sea and if you followed the first step, you know that you're a good catch.

Thread Information