Page 975 of 4058 FirstFirst ... 4758759259659709719729739749759769779789799809851025107514751975 ... LastLast
Results 38,961 to 39,000 of 162310
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    oh god, I've been on hold forever
    "you're call is important to us, please stay on the line."
    If my call is important, hire some more poeple to answer the phone for god sake.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    you know whats tough, is taking the tight tight ass jeans off a girl. when it took her and her roomates to put the damn things on. these jeans are like a second skin. the hardest part is getting it over the curve of their asses. i just make them do it from now on. im sticking with skirts, sweat pants and loose shorts

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    oh god, I've been on hold forever
    "you're call is important to us, please stay on the line."
    If my call is important, hire some more poeple to answer the phone for god sake.
    whats the occasion?

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    whats the occasion?
    what do you mean the occasion? Cause I'm working? Yeah, I get a little done in between whoring and stuff. Still on hold btw.

what do you mean the occasion? Cause I'm working? Yeah, I get a little done in between whoring and stuff. Still on hold btw.
    i was just messin around saying who were you calling that put you on a hold? a customer, a vendor? the phone company? lol

then I've got surgery a good part of the day tomorrow and wednesday, I give them an honest few hrs a week

then I've got surgery a good part of the day tomorrow and wednesday, I give them an honest few hrs a week
    few hours a week is better then what i put out. lol

yeah, I was calling main office for my company, I need to call there a lot. It's a pain in the ace. I needed to order in some insturments and implants for a surgery, done now.

im lucky, i dont get put on hold very often. i have to call our vendors alot but since we are their biggest customer they really like to make sure we are happy. plus we have a representative at each vendor that handles our account and im cool with all of them. so me and waiting doesnt happen to much. i like

i dont wanna go to school mommy!! the kids all make fun of me!!

whew, i did some whoring today. like 80 posts. not bad for a hard days work.

I had ears that would stick out as a kid, the other kids called me dumbo, funny thing is they totally don't stick out anymore. I was on ritilan by 2nd grade. I hated school. Got my first D in grade 2, my first F in grade 6. Then my 2nd 2 years of high school started doing awesome and from then on.

i cant imagine if i didnt have internet access at work. i would go nuts.

chewing italian bubble gum, yum

I had ears that would stick out as a kid, the other kids called me dumbo, funny thing is they totally don't stick out anymore. I was on ritilan by 2nd grade. I hated school. Got my first D in grade 2, my first F in grade 6. Then my 2nd 2 years of high school started doing awesome and from then on.
    haha. dumbo! i was always the tallest and skinniest kid. so they called me "stork legs" Now i squat my ass off so that i dont have stork legs. but they are still skinny in my mind. fvcking kids scarred me for life. i did better in elementry school then i did in high school. only reason i passed any classes in high school is cuz im good at taking tests. i would ace the tests, but never study or do the homework/projects. so the test scores got me through to the next round as they say

chewing italian bubble gum, yum
    is that any different then wrigleys? lol. do they have better gum trees in italy then america?

I had a few teachers that inspired me and saw potential in me...got me to start working. I figured out in 2nd grade if the teacher gave me an assigment, doing it was optional, wtf did I care what my grades were, I'll just face my parents later.

It's kinda like hubba bubba. I can blow some serious bubbles with it.

I had a few teachers that inspired me and saw potential in me...got me to start working. I figured out in 2nd grade if the teacher gave me an assigment, doing it was optional, wtf did I care what my grades were, I'll just face my parents later.
    only one teacher of mine really caught my attention and made me enjoy learning. and his name was Mr. Gay. what are the odds!! lol. but he is actually my lil brothers principle now.

my elementary school bus driver's name was shirly gay, I shit you now

just checked my corp voicemail, goddam it's loaded

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    you know whats tough, is taking the tight tight ass jeans off a girl. when it took her and her roomates to put the damn things on. these jeans are like a second skin. the hardest part is getting it over the curve of their asses. i just make them do it from now on. im sticking with skirts, sweat pants and loose shorts
    Yeah, no sexy way to slip off those tight ass jeans, shoes with strapes and buckles and what not are the same way, boots, same issue, really slows down the whole process. Im with you skirts are the best, then they can just leave on the socks and shoes which is f'in HOT! Or pajamas, nothin hotter than a girl coming over in pajamas, then you know your just gonna fvck and then she's goin home....Sorry I been MIA today, tryin to get ahead at work since im leavin Thursday morning. Any good storeis form the weekend.

new page on my first post of the day! Thats gotta be some kid of omen or something.

One of best friends grandpa's first name is Gay, that had to be a rough childhood. Although he's like 130, so back then it prob wasnt a big deal.

I think i decided Im gonna compete next year all! Pretty pumped. Have to do a massive bulk starting in September. But we shall see, should be ready by next summer.

Hey my hometown was on ESPN's title town USA competition thing there doing, pretty cool...What a bunch of fvckin losers in that town, mannnnn.

MY FVCKIN air conditioning broke over the weekend, and Im on clen , and t3 and winstrol and cyp right now and I do my cardio at home in the AM, thought i was gonna die, never sweated so much in life.

Not having A/C is torture. I dont know how people do it. I was ready to snap at everything and everyone.

Alright, im out, thats enough whoredom for the afternoon. God bless, whores.

Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    MY FVCKIN air conditioning broke over the weekend, and Im on clen, and t3 and winstrol and cyp right now and I do my cardio at home in the AM, thought i was gonna die, never sweated so much in life.
    whew. that must suck!!!

I think i decided Im gonna compete next year all! Pretty pumped. Have to do a massive bulk starting in September. But we shall see, should be ready by next summer.
    thats awesome man!! you definitly should! ill be a fan! lol

Yeah, no sexy way to slip off those tight ass jeans, shoes with strapes and buckles and what not are the same way, boots, same issue, really slows down the whole process. Im with you skirts are the best, then they can just leave on the socks and shoes which is f'in HOT! Or pajamas, nothin hotter than a girl coming over in pajamas, then you know your just gonna fvck and then she's goin home....Sorry I been MIA today, tryin to get ahead at work since im leavin Thursday morning. Any good storeis form the weekend.

check page 972 and look for my post like in the middle of it. you will crack up post # 38855

Not having A/C is torture. I dont know how people do it. I was ready to snap at everything and everyone.
    we dont have air conditioning in the warehouse i run. so i snap at ppl all day. its ****ing hot as balls here

alright im out. off to the tanning booth and then the gym. chest and bi day baby!!

Yeah, i figure what the hell, im strict enough with my diet for it, I might as well. Gotta get down to 6% this summer, so I can do a major bulk in the fall/winter without getting BF to high and then do my pre-contest cut next summer and see what happens....Any craziness from the weekend bro.

[/B]

check page 972 and look for my post like in the middle of it. you will crack up post # 38855
    Cool, thats what i figured, ill check it out. Make it a good one bro. I got legs today.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Yeah, i figure what the hell, im strict enough with my diet for it, I might as well. Gotta get down to 6% this summer, so I can do a major bulk in the fall/winter without getting BF to high and then do my pre-contest cut next summer and see what happens....Any craziness from the weekend bro.
    oh yea there was craziness. i cant even begin to tell you about fri night. but sat night i already put on the board let me find it and repost it for ya

so lets discuss saturday night. i ended up at this 34 year olds house. she was like 5 feet tall. slender. in great shape. very sexy. we were chilling for a bit. so after a few hours she says her friend is stopping over. cool whatever. her friend shows up and its this like mid 20's good looking chick also. had a set of breasts on her that were spectacular. we were all talking, had a few glasses of wine. next thing i know im making out with the 34 y/o. the other chick is watching. so her friend invites her to join. so im kissing them both at the same time. some clothes start to come off... next thing i freaking know... the 20 something year old, had a penis!!!!!!!!! she/it/he was a transexual!!!!!

dude, you will look sick. i dont think ill be able to chill with you. youll make me feel small.

hehe, lets just say a mouth is a mouth
    LMAO! YEah I guess I would have done the same, its hard to say. Blow job from a hot tranny, thats ummm, uhhhh, idk, thats a tuf one.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    [/B]

holy sheet you serious?

Thread Information