I'be been with this girl for a bout 3 months. Everything was goin so great, the sex whas was nice, we got allong, likd the same music, we laughed a lot. Its was beatiful.I even met her parents cuz i felt that she wanted me to. Since we hooked up, she would be at my house sleeping over, and everyday on the wknd. It was our routine already. It really felt like we were gonna be togther for a while. This passed wknd was beatiful, she slept over, we had sex in the moring, we went out for breakfast and then watched movies and cuddled all day.Sunday night, we went out fpor sushi, rented movies and fooled around. She even tolf me, we're gonna watch these movies together this week, dont watch them witnout me. We had plans to do things together she asked me to go away with her this month but i couldn;t cuz of work.
Then monday night she tells me that she isn't ready for a realtionship, and all the time we spend together is very over wellming and she need time.Asked if i had said or done somehitng wrongm] she said ur perfect and i love being with you. I almost begged her to stay, told her i wouldn;t hurt her.She said we can be friends and angout but no sex. I said no, i want you. She said, so give me time.
whats ur take on this?