Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    batlin is offline Associate Member
    Wow, Bo.. great post, thanks man, much appreciated!

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    date doctor...will smith is that you?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Anytime brotha.

Will Smith aint got shit on me =].

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Will Smith aint got shit on me =].
    lol...nice bro

Illusions is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by batlin
    Hmm, I am not the most talkative guy in the world and dont exactly have the gift of gab, so i am looking for things to start conv. about.. If i have a way to start the conversation then i am golden.. i just feel weird going up to a random chick and saying hi, my name is.... I see guys do that in the gym all the time and laugh cause i know the chick wants nothing to do with him.... i dont want to be THAT guy

Well no one likes to get rejected its embarrassing but its a numbers game, if you never put yourself out there then your chances of finding anyone is quite a bit slimmer ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions
    Well no one likes to get rejected its embarrassing but its a numbers game, if you never put yourself out there then your chances of finding anyone is quite a bit slimmer ya know?
    Honestly, it isnt the rejection.. I could give a sh*t about that.. it is the nerve to walk up to them, or having something to talk about.. or making a fool of my self... ya know? If they dont like me they dont like me... its just the initial approach

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i'm sure Bo would agree, but you need to start reading articles/ books by David D'Angelo....

it will change your life if you are in any way shy or nervous around women.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Honestly, it isnt the rejection.. I could give a sh*t about that.. it is the nerve to walk up to them, or having something to talk about.. or making a fool of my self... ya know? If they dont like me they dont like me... its just the initial approach
    then do something tottally retarded as the ice breaker... like take lid off water bottle.. start to take a drink and drop that bitch... and plan it so it rolls towards her and DIVE FOR IT.. and make sure u got ur lucky helmet on.

I love when people ask how do I pick up women *at the gym* or *at the club* or *at school* and for some odd reason they think when a woman walks into the gym her "horny switch" shuts off.

Any woman loves the random sweep me off my feet experience. The key word there is *random. The thing you need to understand is roles can be broken easily. Not rules.. roles. We walk around switching roles all day. You don't act the same role you do in church as you do at the club. BUT the common denominator is we are all human.

We all THINK THE SAME despite how we act. You ever been in church and popped a boner? (I think it happens to me everytime I'm at church actually) Our bodies don't care where we are. So you don't need a miracle pick up gym formula. But you do want to tone down the way you act compared to if you were at a club where everyone is more high energy.

One thing I've learned in life is NO MATTER WHERE I AM, conveying certain traits to almost ANY woman can lead to me fvcking them. They can have a boyfriend or a husband, they can even be a virgin but if you are asking how to pick up women *at the gym* you're actually asking "how do I pick up women in general". And you are not going to learn a line, or a phrase, or even a paragraph to magically seduce a women into your bed if you can't do it this second.
    Its a PROCESS.

You need to be confident, most women I've met like a *little bit of cockiness but not THAT MUCH. Humor, MASCULINE (that means try not to say crap like "excuse me" or "please" or "I'm sorry" too much.) A true man doesn't apologize for what he wants from life. And a true man makes very little mistakes BECAUSE even when he DOES his mind is too strong to see it as a mistake.
    Women WORSHIP guys like that.
    You want an element of mystery to you, find out about her while revealing very little about yourself. Make her beg just to know how old you are or what you do for a living.
    But PLEASE, do not go on about what you do for a living, its BORING and too many guys will burn that subject with a woman in like 5 seconds. Talk about interesting things, not common shit like the weather or sports. Women LOVE when you make interesting or revealing observations about THEM.
    Its called a "cold reading".
    Women LOVE when a guy conveys that he knows what kind of women she is. Read horoscopes, they have cold reads that apply to EVERYONE. Chris Angel even did a show on this and some women bursted into tears cause he's so good at it.
    You want them EMOTIONAL. Not all LOGICAL and thinking about shit scientifically like I'm typing now. Logic is what stops them from having sex with you. A perpetual slide of emotions is what keeps them on thier toes and panties dropping.
    Negative tension is better than NO TENSION at all. What I mean is its better to crack a stupid little joke about her than to hold back and not say anything.
    TENSION is HUGE when it comes to bagging women.

Confidence causes tension, being THAT MAN causes tension, not being a soft little bitch causes tension. If she acts like she doesn't like something about you don't fvcking ask her if it bothers her. You have to make yourself the prize. You need to offer something unique that the last 50 jerk offs who she rejected didn't.

More than anything if you can truely understand all of what being a MAN encompasses in life, thats really all you have to be.

Cause what does a woman really want? A man. The problem is how many "men" now and days act like little girls. Its real simple but if you don't understand what a real man is you will have problems for the rest of your life picking up women untill you can truley be one.

And a sentence doesn't make a man. Months and years and even a lifetime is a lot of times what it can take.

-Bo

I'd say that about sums it up

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    then do something tottally retarded as the ice breaker... like take lid off water bottle.. start to take a drink and drop that bitch... and plan it so it rolls towards her and DIVE FOR IT.. and make sure u got ur lucky helmet on.
    LOL I I can see it now pulling a superman across the gym lol

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ahahahahaha

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    I love when people ask how do I pick up women *at the gym* or *at the club* or *at school* and for some odd reason they think when a woman walks into the gym her "horny switch" shuts off.

Any woman loves the random sweep me off my feet experience. The key word there is *random. The thing you need to understand is roles can be broken easily. Not rules.. roles. We walk around switching roles all day. You don't act the same role you do in church as you do at the club. BUT the common denominator is we are all human.

We all THINK THE SAME despite how we act. You ever been in church and popped a boner? (I think it happens to me everytime I'm at church actually) Our bodies don't care where we are. So you don't need a miracle pick up gym formula. But you do want to tone down the way you act compared to if you were at a club where everyone is more high energy.

One thing I've learned in life is NO MATTER WHERE I AM, conveying certain traits to almost ANY woman can lead to me fvcking them. They can have a boyfriend or a husband, they can even be a virgin but if you are asking how to pick up women *at the gym* you're actually asking "how do I pick up women in general". And you are not going to learn a line, or a phrase, or even a paragraph to magically seduce a women into your bed if you can't do it this second.
    Its a PROCESS.

You need to be confident, most women I've met like a *little bit of cockiness but not THAT MUCH. Humor, MASCULINE (that means try not to say crap like "excuse me" or "please" or "I'm sorry" too much.) A true man doesn't apologize for what he wants from life. And a true man makes very little mistakes BECAUSE even when he DOES his mind is too strong to see it as a mistake.
    Women WORSHIP guys like that.
    You want an element of mystery to you, find out about her while revealing very little about yourself. Make her beg just to know how old you are or what you do for a living.
    But PLEASE, do not go on about what you do for a living, its BORING and too many guys will burn that subject with a woman in like 5 seconds. Talk about interesting things, not common shit like the weather or sports. Women LOVE when you make interesting or revealing observations about THEM.
    Its called a "cold reading".
    Women LOVE when a guy conveys that he knows what kind of women she is. Read horoscopes, they have cold reads that apply to EVERYONE. Chris Angel even did a show on this and some women bursted into tears cause he's so good at it.
    You want them EMOTIONAL. Not all LOGICAL and thinking about shit scientifically like I'm typing now. Logic is what stops them from having sex with you. A perpetual slide of emotions is what keeps them on thier toes and panties dropping.
    Negative tension is better than NO TENSION at all. What I mean is its better to crack a stupid little joke about her than to hold back and not say anything.
    TENSION is HUGE when it comes to bagging women.

Confidence causes tension, being THAT MAN causes tension, not being a soft little bitch causes tension. If she acts like she doesn't like something about you don't fvcking ask her if it bothers her. You have to make yourself the prize. You need to offer something unique that the last 50 jerk offs who she rejected didn't.

More than anything if you can truely understand all of what being a MAN encompasses in life, thats really all you have to be.

Cause what does a woman really want? A man. The problem is how many "men" now and days act like little girls. Its real simple but if you don't understand what a real man is you will have problems for the rest of your life picking up women untill you can truley be one.

And a sentence doesn't make a man. Months and years and even a lifetime is a lot of times what it can take.

-Bo

BoJangles my fellow NewJersyan your cock must be chaffed with the level of game you got.Preach on my brother this dude needs you.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    I am sure someone had to catch that dude on TV goes under the name of "Mystery" got his own show teaching/having real life losers pick up women.

That whack pack is walking around the nightclub(s) like lost idiots and also practice kissing on fruits. This shit is hilarious; if you did not see the show, please do so.

Maybe you sign up for Season II?

/\ I think you're the only one who has seen it.. and why would a bunch of losers making out with "fruits" be funny? ("fruit" is already in it pluralized form btw, no need to as an s)

That would be like watching a bum have sex with a bowl of jello.. which I would imagine would be more disturbing than funny.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 08-28-2007 at 01:42 AM.

/\ I think you're the only one who has seen it.. and why would a bunch of losers making out with "fruits" be funny? ("fruit" is already in it pluralized form btw, no need to as an s)

That would be like watching a bum have sex with a bowl of jello.. which I would imagine would be more disturbing than funny.
    but interesting none the less...

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm, where is your sense of humor son.
    Unfortunately I take the traditional approach by relying on my looks and ditsy hotties to get me laid. No need for the philosophical BS…..

btw,
    the show is funny, so occasionally tune in
    Last edited by Sage; 08-28-2007 at 10:16 AM.

anabolicshark is offline Associate Member
    time invesment is very important in this case, you cant attack as you would in the bar/cloub, because here they will come back so your initial mistake may come around to bite you over and over... you cant attack every single one you think is a potential, for the same reason... you dont want to be that guy that attacks everything...
    I find it very usefull getting little flirty with the staff, word travels fast, before i knew i was introduced to potentials...
    this is a different level my friend, our school-bar-club-wedding rules do not apply here, I say invest time and wait... i am sure by now you know when is time to move in, its just this time you have more then 45-65min to make yourself visible, almost every single girl has a set time of coming in to the gym, crack that code first and will take it from there

briancb1 is offline Member
    I've got you all beat!

I work at the gym's front desk, all the hotties have to come up to ME and give me a card that has their name and age on it. Its easy to be like "Hey Jenny, whats up?" **smile** blah blah blah "Oh yea thats cool, got anything going on this weekend?" ....

I automatically get to meet them all (good and bad) so then its just a matter of timing a chest/arm workout when they are there lol!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    I've got you all beat!

I work at the gym's front desk, all the hotties have to come up to ME and give me a card that has their name and age on it. Its easy to be like "Hey Jenny, whats up?" **smile** blah blah blah "Oh yea thats cool, got anything going on this weekend?" ....
    Yea i have plans i'm banging the guy that doesn't check ID's at the gym

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Yea i have plans i'm banging the guy that doesn't check ID's at the gym
    NICE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    hmmm, where is your sense of humor son.
    Unfortunately I take the traditional approach by relying on my looks and ditsy hotties to get me laid. No need for the philosophical BS…..

btw,
    the show is funny, so occasionally tune in
    I reserve my sense of humor for things that are actually funny.. "pops".

Oh and some things about this "wack job" that I've learned.
    He's had sex with hundreds of the worlds most beautiful women in the world (including playboy playmates)
    He's dedicated his life in teaching men how to please women. (def sounds like a "wack job" so far lmao).
    One of his students wrote "The Game" which sold millions of copies and was a best seller for a long ass time.
    Mystery is his stage name as a magician when he's not getting his dick wet, working on his tv show or teaching men how to get laid.
    Thousands and thousands of people follow his method and most admit its one of if not the best models in seducing women (instead of relying on their looks and chasing ditsy chicks on blind faith and fools mate [as you've confessed] they actually fvck girls that they WANT to).
    He wrote a book called "The Venusian Arts Handbook" which is renowned as being one of the most well written books on seduction that exist.
    Hes' got his on reality tv show.
    He has his own 5 dvd seminar. (again sold thousands of copies)
    He shits more intelligence than most people speak.
    Has NEVER been asked for a refund on any of the boot camps he runs.

If thats what you call a "wack job" than count me in cause this guy is living a pretty damn successful life so far.
    And you?

You've seen ONE of his shows.. so that must make your credibility as a commentator on this show about as valuable as a pile of pigeon turds. Not to mention your uncanning ability to completely butcher the English language as you did so well in your initial post.

You diggin my humor "son"? =]

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

He's had sex with hundreds of the worlds most beautiful women in the world (including playboy playmates)
    He's dedicated his life in teaching men how to please women. (def sounds like a "wack job" so far lmao).
    One of his students wrote "The Game" which sold millions of copies and was a best seller for a long ass time.
    Mystery is his stage name as a magician when he's not getting his dick wet, working on his tv show or teaching men how to get laid.
    Thousands and thousands of people follow his method and most admit its one of if not the best models in seducing women (instead of relying on their looks and chasing ditsy chicks on blind faith and fools mate [as you've confessed] they actually fvck girls that they WANT to).
    He wrote a book called "The Venusian Arts Handbook" which is renowned as being one of the most well written books on seduction that exist.

If thats what you call a "wack job" than count me in cause this guy is living a pretty damn successful life so far.
    And you?

You've seen ONE of his shows.. so that must make your credibility as a commentator on this show about as valuable as a pile of pigeon turds. Not to mention your uncanning ability to completely butcher the English language as you did so well in your initial post.

Honestly yes he is very successful. But to me he feeds on desperate men. Just like any of the self help guru's who have their niche. There are books then dvd's and seminars to take your cash.

Honestly i like you but you push him and his stuff so much it makes you sound a little obsessed.

And you?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Honestly yes he is very successful. But to me he feeds on desperate men. Just like any of the self help guru's who have their niche. There are books then dvd's and seminars to take your cash.

Honestly i like you but you push him and his stuff so much it makes you sound a little obsessed.
    Thanks & I can understand why you might say Im a little obsessed but it may not be exactly what you think I'm obsessed about. The most similar comparison I can make between people who know me and what you said is that a lot of friends will call me shit like a "psych freak". So I'll agree that I may be obsessed with psychology, but not that I push "his stuff".
    I actually make it a rule not to specifically mention certain subgroups of popculture like PU BECAUSE soo many people are innately negative by nature and will mispercieve things at face value. Plus most of the time I realize Im setting a trap for myself beforewards and will get into an arguement over the shit because people feel a need to express thier opinions about certain things that in reality they no little to nothing about. I just saw an ignorant comment and responded to it but I don't think I push shit on anyone, most of the time people will contact me by pms and I still don't push anything on them. At most I try to center people and let them make rational decisions for themself.

You can call the guys "desperate" you can call it a "self-improvement movement for men" but at the end of the day thier swallowing thier egos and trying to change ther lives for the better so I just will never have anything negative to say about it.

-Bo

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by customworksking
    Candy and a Hammer..........

BWWWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHA!!!! I cant breathe!!! Ohhh'mannn!!
    Last edited by Mogamedogz; 08-28-2007 at 10:47 PM.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Start off with this joke:

What has two legs and eats ants ? Uncles !!

Or... use this one:

"What do Tuppaware and a Walrus have in common??"

"They both like a "Tight" Seal"!!!

Then start flapping your hands up near your armpits (like flippers) and make grunting Walrus sounds!! "URRNT!! URNNNT!!"
    Last edited by Mogamedogz; 08-28-2007 at 10:56 PM.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

I was at a guns and roses concert in min when I seen the hottest girl i have ever seen in my life. all I did was walk up to her and tell her she was the hottest ****ing chick I had ever seen in my life. never done anything like that before in my life the chick looked at me for a second and said your not to bad yourself. Then she tried to talk to me for like five mins and I never could get a word to come out. it was like my mind was going crazy. Im still pissed at myself for that!

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Just had to say THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD!!! I have myself wondered this countless times... anywere, and I mean ANYWERE outside of the gym I have no problem with talkin to women, but the gym it just seems strange, and what makes it even stranger is I always get the stares which would seemingly make it simpler and easier wouldn't it????

anyways... Must go back and read now.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    wow hahaha all that reading = nothing...

I'll just stick to my old methods, class's, people i know, parties, etc, etc. I prefer to have to do no work, I usually meet a girl and let my looks/muscles grow on them then move in for the kill.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    ok Batlin i will share with youa personal experience i had about two weeks ago.. i just got done with this psycho girl so i was back on the market, and i walked into a food store called country rotisserie, i'm sittin down with my friends joe and elena and they were saying i needed a haircut, so this really hott girl, she was smoking by the way, walked past (she worked there) and i said excuse me do you think my hair is too long? do i look like a scrub? she said no i think you look fine, and i smiled and said my friends think i should cut it but thanks, she said no problem and smiled.. so we leave, and went to the store that was next door, but i was like wow she was smoking ima give it a shot, so i went back in there alone and she was cleaning tables, so i just walked up to her and said hi, i'm alex and i was wondering if you would ever want to get together in the future... i was blunt and i didin't give a ****... the response was "i have a boyfriend" the lesson of this story is atleast i have it a shot and now i can sleep at night knowing i tried... funny thing is my friend megan came to visit me at work, and she brought her friend, and her friend is BANGING, so apparently she thought i was cute off the bat and sent me myspace message etc. we been hanging out this past week and i expect to be boning her within two weeks, funny thing is she works at the same store i hit on that girl at LOL

Stock is offline Member
    Be nice and friendly to the trainers, both the men and women. Even hang out with them if you make some friends. Believe me, they know all the dirt, and yes some of it is bull$hit, but they can put in a good word or kiss of death for you. Just dont abuse their trust or you will become the gym dirtbag...

Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330
    ok Batlin i will share with youa personal experience i had about two weeks ago.. i just got done with this psycho girl so i was back on the market, and i walked into a food store called country rotisserie, i'm sittin down with my friends joe and elena and they were saying i needed a haircut, so this really hott girl, she was smoking by the way, walked past (she worked there) and i said excuse me do you think my hair is too long? do i look like a scrub? she said no i think you look fine, and i smiled and said my friends think i should cut it but thanks, she said no problem and smiled.. so we leave, and went to the store that was next door, but i was like wow she was smoking ima give it a shot, so i went back in there alone and she was cleaning tables, so i just walked up to her and said hi, i'm alex and i was wondering if you would ever want to get together in the future... i was blunt and i didin't give a ****... the response was "i have a boyfriend" the lesson of this story is atleast i have it a shot and now i can sleep at night knowing i tried... funny thing is my friend megan came to visit me at work, and she brought her friend, and her friend is BANGING, so apparently she thought i was cute off the bat and sent me myspace message etc. we been hanging out this past week and i expect to be boning her within two weeks, funny thing is she works at the same store i hit on that girl at LOL
    Sweet man, see that is my problem.. the initial part.. how blunt can you be? I mean, I see a chick i think is smoken.. I just want to go up to her and ask her out.. but that seems a little to blunt.. although i HAVE done it in the past (granted never worked) but i felt better after cause I tried.. So i guess.. is just going up to a random chick that i think is cute / hot and asking her out a bad thing? or do you really need to chat and do the whole small talk thing...

Good luck with that chicka.. just dont let her know you asked the other chich out she works with! hahaha

now that all my friends are taken.. engaged, married or even some of them have kids on the way.. with no single friends it is TOUGH! it really leaves very few options, i live in an awesome town that has beautiful women everywhere! (austin) So thats why i almost see the gym as my only option.. but of course.. i understand the whole done sh*t where you eat thing as well...

39+1 is offline Banned
    It depends how old the women are. If there between 18 and 35 go in the bathroom get a decent chubby walk out and start talking to her when she or they( the more the better)look at your bazooka ask em if they see somthing they like and then YOU apologize for them as you stare at her tits. Ya that works every time. Sex sells
    Ps.
    Remember to tell them youll pay for the room Bahhahaahh

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    just offer help or give some advice
    this is the best ice breaker you could use

Superhuman is offline Banned
    If I want something, I go get it. There was this HOT girl who came into the gym with her Marine (but he was a *****) boyfriend a couple times, and each time she would leave him to go workout on her own, lifting and on the elyptical. One day as I was leaving the gym, she was on the elyptical doing her thing and most guy wouldn't dare interrupt somedody doing cardio and looking as intense as her. I went straight up to her and said, "Hey.... how you doin? I've noticed you in here, you look great and you work out really hard that's awesome! I work at *******, a night club downtown, and we're always looking for newer, hotter faces like yours to change it up." I gave her a free pass to the club, told her my name and she was ALL smiles. Her boyfriend, actually fiance, just staring lol.

2 days later she added me on myspace and sent me a message asking for MY number.

Superhuman is offline Banned

I've seen it and I thought it was funny. Why do you try to be such an asshole?

Oh, and BTW, "Fruits" is correct if there were different types of fruit. You're one to talk about spelling or grammar, YOU always confuse "THEN" with "THAN" and it pisses me the **** off.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Sweet man, see that is my problem.. the initial part.. how blunt can you be? I mean, I see a chick i think is smoken.. I just want to go up to her and ask her out.. but that seems a little to blunt.. although i HAVE done it in the past (granted never worked) but i felt better after cause I tried.. So i guess.. is just going up to a random chick that i think is cute / hot and asking her out a bad thing? or do you really need to chat and do the whole small talk thing...

Good luck with that chicka.. just dont let her know you asked the other chich out she works with! hahaha
    i know me and the girl was getting pizza and she was like "lets stop in my job it's on the other side of the shopping center" i was like uhh lol so i prayed she wasnt working and luckily enough she wasn't working hehe... anyway save the small talk just go straight up to her and introduce yourself and ask her out, if she is interested at all she will say yes, the small talk isn't necessary.. look at it this way, you may never see her again, and when this shit happens to me and i sit back and do nothing, i lay in bed at night wondering what she would of said, just go up to her bro so you can sleep at night, who gives a ****, just take a deep breath and say, "i need to be a man and do this" and i garuntee after saying that you will wlak up to her and ask her out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information