taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Question Non Aas Gyno Q...

ok im lookin into a couple docs right now to have my puberty related gyno chopped out. my question is...
    Has anyone else had this operation done?
    how did it go?
    is there ANYWAY to get insurance to cover it >< lol (mental well being.. possibly suicidal due to emotional trauma caused by TITTIES?)

how were the results?
    how long was down time?

anyone? lol

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    im going to leave you alone on this one tai....

if you really do have it ... i hope you get it taken care of...

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I'm curious to know to. My puberty gyno is very minimal but I still see it and that pisses me off

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    im going to leave you alone on this one tai....

if you really do have it ... i hope you get it taken care of...
    lol its no big deal.. APPARENTLY im the only mother effer than notices it but dam it .. plus i think it was my gyno that got me hooked up w/ my ex who was a lesbian before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    I'm curious to know to. My puberty gyno is very minimal but I still see it and that pisses me off
    like 80-90% of males have some form of gyno.. crazy eh?

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    like 80-90% of males have some form of gyno.. crazy eh?
    Are you serious??? Where'd you find this out???

I used to always complain about it when I was younger and didn't learn what it was until I joined this site. I've thought about going to my doctor about it since I am 100% covered under my dad's insurance as long as I am in school.

The only time is doesn't show is if I am running a cycle with a lot of test because my nipples are always hard from the test I don't run high test cycles anymore so I'm stuck with it

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Are you serious??? Where'd you find this out???
    some chick who knows more bout diet and aas usage than I DO told me.
    she my future ex wife ;D

EVERYONE.. pinch around your nipples.. see how many lil lumps you can find.. see if they are tender.. if they are THEN SQUEEZE THE MOTHER FVCKER.. did it hurt? CONGRATS you gota GYNOBALL!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    if anything, i am gettting an oblique lipo when i am out of school........Its one of those things that really pisses me off that no one else would notice, but it hink it would very beneficial to remove those fat cells

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I got it from puberty, though when I had it from puberty it was just the puffy nipple syndrom, later it developed into a giant ball of hardness under my left nip and my right has just a bit. I can not wear shirts like I would want to, and my posture is screwed up from having to kind of roll my shoulders in so my chest doesnt stick out so much. Continuinally having to grap the nips to make them go hard is about as close as I can get to looking half-way normal. I never take my shirt off, and never go to the beach, but no one else knows I have a problem except my family lol

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    I've got mild puberty gyno too. I've had it since the 6th or 7th grade. My doctor was like, "It's normal, it'll go away in time." Stupid bitch, it's still here!

Someone said that insurance should cover it. I can't remember who or where, but I'd like to get the shit gone too.

Tai, you tried using a Letro gyno removal protocol?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I had the surgery in october of 03. The surgery went great, I was back in the weight room within a month. Ever since then some of the tissue has grown back, but it still looks better than before the surgery.

Most of the surgery was covered by insurance. The main reason was because both of my grandma's had breast cancer. Also, I'd mention about the mental wellness, and emotional trauma to the doc too. Does your gyno hurt at all? If so then there's a REALLY good chance that insurance will cover some of it.

ok im lookin into a couple docs right now to have my puberty related gyno chopped out. my question is...
    how did it go?
    is there ANYWAY to get insurance to cover it >< lol (mental well being.. possibly suicidal due to emotional trauma caused by TITTIES?)

how were the results?
    how long was down time?

anyone? lol

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I had a "Right Subcutanious Mastectomy" ...that's what they called it

That was a couple years back and it was gyno during puberty that never went away. They put me completely under for it and it lasted about 45minutes. Woke up and went home about 2 hours later. They gave me 30 percs but I only took it for 2 days because there really wasnt that much pain. Docs told me to keep my right arm as still as I could for the first 7 days and to keep it completely dry to reduce scarring. Now I can't even tell where they cut.

Total recovery time was about 2 weeks but they say not to do any heavy lifitng for a month. They didn't remove a whole hell of a lot of tissue so that could be why I recovered so quick...The knot under my nipple was just painful and they gave me the option to remove it or not

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I have gyno from puberty and I actually have a good health plan now so I think I may ask about it. My cousin is also the VP at our company and I think if he, or the owner has to aprove it then I should be in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    I had the surgery in october of 03. The surgery went great, I was back in the weight room within a month. Ever since then some of the tissue has grown back, but it still looks better than before the surgery.

Most of the surgery was covered by insurance. The main reason was because both of my grandma's had breast cancer. Also, I'd mention about the mental wellness, and emotional trauma to the doc too. Does your gyno hurt at all? If so then there's a REALLY good chance that insurance will cover some of it.
    hm.. thsi sounds bad but i kinda wish it was a tumor of sorts =\
    it hurts when i squeeze it... and i think part of it got pierced LOL that HURT

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist

Yeah ... I'm curious about that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist

i have utilized letro for gyno before the majority of people here knew wat aas stood for.

makes my joints hurt
    makes me moody
    shrinks the gyno in my left pec to nothing (but its miniture to begin with) the right .. not so much.
    i have even tried the transdermal letro specialized for gyno removal.. didnt do a lot.. gave me weird taste in mouth

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    That's actually good to hear that you're having some physical pain. One question that the docs ALWAYS asked is if there's any kind of physical pain. Sounds like you might get lucky, and the gyno will be covered by insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    That's actually good to hear that you're having some physical pain. One question that the docs ALWAYS asked is if there's any kind of physical pain. Sounds like you might get lucky, and the gyno will be covered by insurance.
    yeah hurts like the dickens when it gets bitten.
    .. dont ask..

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    .. dont ask..

Saluu ... yes yes ... saluu ... yes ???

.. dont ask..
    lol i remember that post

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Its crazy that so many people had teenage gyno. I never even heard of it until after high school. I am amazed though by how many kids at the teen part of the correctional facility I work at have natty gyno.

Blame it on the increased estrogen in Milk.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    or the...bovine groth hormone...that they use

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    hey tai pinched nip didnt hurt... does that mean i dont have gynoball??? i'd have to say im still on letro and my joint(s) sometimes just my shoulder hurts once in awhile my sensitivity is gone just small balls dont care much about balls but damn puffy ass nips are freaking bug the crap out of me... i think insurance covers it in canada not sure about us.... gl...

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2002
    hey tai pinched nip didnt hurt... does that mean i dont have gynoball??? i'd have to say im still on letro and my joint(s) sometimes just my shoulder hurts once in awhile my sensitivity is gone just small balls dont care much about balls but damn puffy ass nips are freaking bug the crap out of me... i think insurance covers it in canada not sure about us.... gl...
    if pinching it didnt hurt try biting ur gyno ball.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    how did it go?

how were the results?
    how long was down time?

anyone? lol
    I got the surgery covered by insurance, b/c gyno is considdered an illness in my country. Dont tell the doc about any AAS use though, yust say you got it from puberty, and it makes you so depressed you feel like blowing your brains out...The key is to lie to the Doc!!

I suddenly developed gyno on a cycle(when I lost my letro) and it formed in 3-4 days...Lumps+some estrogenic fat.

I had the glands cut out, and lipo on the lower chest. (I started training slowly 2 weeks after the surgery, with exercises that would keep the pressure off the lower pec area. 5 weeks later I could train everything full force again.)

The surgery went good. But for some reasen My aroelas steched out afterwords(If the room got hot). So they gave me an repeat surgey(also covered by insurance) where they cut a 360 angle around my aroelas(I told them to make them as small as possible) and sawed the skin back together.(This put me another 2 weeks of the gym)

And now, I have the smallest nipples/aroelas in the world, no fat, no lumps, so I am very happy...And whats even better is that I seem to be immun to gyno now.

My addvice, keep a tape over the surgery scar on for about 3 months after surgery. This is annoying, but it makes a dramatic diffrence in making the scars un-noticable.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    i have a solution:

and they come in multiple colors !

Thread Information