J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Finally found a breeder for the Dog I've been looking for (Pics)

Gargoyle Bulldogs:

Big Like a bulldog, strong with out the health issues and more agile

Found a litter of pups, $1500 bucks and 18 hours of driving but I can't wait! I've been wanting a dog for awhile now and really wanted one of these guys because they are so unique.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

These little Gargoyles out pull pits.

besides, who doen't have a pitbull? :P

Blog Entries
    its like half the size of that beast of a dog ...

Males are between 70-80lbs, they are short and extra thick. G**s win most wieght pull contest they enter, even against pits and rots.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by wxyz
    Males are between 70-80lbs, they are short and extra thick. G**s win most wieght pull contest they enter, even against pits and rots.
    the dogs enter weight pull contests?

Blog Entries
    the dog in the picture i sent .... lol... he chewed the fender off a s2000... does that count for anything..... i know your right about the weight thing... but thats with stock dogs... that one has been highly modified....

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    looks like the dog with myostatin gene

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    the dogs enter weight pull contests?
    They do, I don't plan on doing it though. I just wanted a untypical dog. I really like the English Bulldogs but they have health issues and are not very agile. I'd have to pick them up to put them in the truck, they are not very active because of breathing problems. This breed is a little bigger and as you can see in the pictures, way more agile.

Tang...I think some one was giving that Pit of yours fina.....I hope he's using PCT.

Blog Entries
    hes on pct now ... hes all emotional.... and depressed... lol..

I have a construction company and was going to just bring my dog on every job site. I was thinking of just tying him to a large tire, and let him drag that around to keep him in shape. Some tren with that though, I bet a dog would get huge!

scottish is offline Associate Member
    Im sure your dog will thank you after dragging a tire around all day.

You have any stats on them outpulling pits?

Looks like most of his dogs are schutzland trained.

Blog Entries

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    By far the ugliest dog I've ever seen in my life.

W/e happened to cute little terriers that don't eat license plates and chew bumpers off?

Oh wait.. I have 2 of them =]

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Great dogs!!! Loyal,healthy and always happy..I would look into the Leavitt line aswell,he seems to be the creator of Bulldogges,,remeber there is a difference between bulldogs and olde english bulldogges. Hope it works out for ya

Blog Entries

I can't think of a better dog to have chained to your truck on a construction site.

I was thinking of getting a doberman pincher, i've always liked them but I think this breed is just more unique.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    i want a Staffordshire bull terrier... anyone know any good breeders???

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Gargoyle Bulldogs:

Big Like a bulldog, strong with out the health issues and more agile

Beautiful dogs! I want one now!

Serotonin is offline Member
    Awesome dogs bro... I feel your pain too, I've wanted a German shep. for a decade now but just can't seem to get out of apartments.

Some day! I hope all goes well getting the pooch.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I want one of those now -.- and a rottie

Just paid my depsit on the litter, I get 2nd pick! They are described as a Bulldog look, athletisim of a Pit, but the loyalty and temperment of a mastif.

BOOST is offline Member
    I have a Old English Mastiff, 185lbs best dam dog I ever owned. Problem is they do not live long

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Just paid my depsit on the litter, I get 2nd pick! They are described as a Bulldog look, athletisim of a Pit, but the loyalty and temperment of a mastif.
    So did you get the pup yet or what?

Wonder if the litter dropped yet?

I'm WXYZ, i had to create an account to post because this account had an email assoicated with hotmail.com and it would not send my pass word.

However though!

The pups were born on October 28th!

I'll post some pictures soon!

juicejunkie2 is offline Associate Member
    J-Dogg .. hit me up with a pm bro if you have time.. I'm looking for a dog also .. never heard of these badasses.. I NEED one. Maybe you can help me find a breeder. Thanks

britbb is offline Junior Member
    I couldnt own a dog like that because to me it just screams out 'i wanna be a tuf guy', 'im trying to be hard'...in england the majority of people that own these type of dogs are skinny little shaven head drug using rejects of society, or guys that are trying to look tough and macho. Im not saying they are bad pets but because of the image they have, i couldnt own one.

Besides it might be classed under the dangerous dogs act in the uk in which case it would be against the law for me to own one anyway...however this doesnt stop the chavs from trying to purchase them, ie pitbulls, chavs favourite dog is a pitbull (they will even own one despite it being illegal to do so in this country)...yet the favourite hard working honest middle/working class mans dog is a collie/lab/retriever etc etc...it speaks for itself really.

If i were to get a dog i would consider a lab or doberman, i think they are v nice but would really like an old english sheepdog (the big shaggy ones), i think they look really cute and are v good natured, trouble is i imagine they are a nightmare to brush.

Sorry but the name speaks for itself 'gargoyle bulldog', i think it looks increibly ugly, just my opinion.

Lol, in england we have a way of telling that a girl is a definite 'no go' without even seeing her...if she says that her favourite dog is a 'rotty', then we know shes gonna be pretty chavvy lol...it doesnt get much worse than having a woman say her favourite animal (out of all the animals in world she could choose) is a pitbull or a rotty lol.

What a classy woman behind the leash of a 'gargoyle bulldog'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally found a breeder for the Dog I've been looking for (Pics)-imag0004.jpg  
    Last edited by britbb; 10-11-2007 at 07:52 AM.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by britbb
    I couldnt own a dog like that because to me it just screams out 'i wanna be a tuf guy', 'im trying to be hard'...in england the majority of people that own these type of dogs are skinny little shaven head drug using rejects of society, or guys that are trying to look tough and macho. Im not saying they are bad pets but because of the image they have, i couldnt own one.

Besides it might be classed under the dangerous dogs act in the uk in which case it would be against the law for me to own one anyway...however this doesnt stop the chavs from trying to purchase them, ie pitbulls, chavs favourite dog is a pitbull (they will even own one despite it being illegal to do so in this country)...yet the favourite hard working honest middle/working class mans dog is a collie/lab/retriever etc etc...it speaks for itself really.

If i were to get a dog i would consider a lab or doberman, i think they are v nice but would really like an old english sheepdog (the big shaggy ones), i think they look really cute and are v good natured, trouble is i imagine they are a nightmare to brush.

Sorry but the name speaks for itself 'gorgoyle bulldog', i think it looks increibly ugly, just my opinion.

Lol, in england we have a way of telling that a girl is a definite 'no go' without even seeing her...if she says that her favourite dog is a 'rotty', then we know shes gonna be pretty chavvy lol...it doesnt get much worse than having a woman say her favourite animal (out of all the animals in world she could choose) is a pitbull or a rotty lol.

What a classy woman behind the leash of a 'gorgoyle bulldog'

ditto

sphincter is offline Member
    My woman loves pitbulls and I think she's quite classy... I think someone may be over-generalizing...

I'm getting a dog like this and I am a tuff guy.

Little skinny drug using retards cannot afford to pay 1500 USD for a dog, they spend it on smack.

Only hard working, macho men like me can get a dog like this.

I heard that people who get dobermans actually get them because a doberman actually has the largest penis of all dogs and they only get them to make up for their lack of.

It's just what i "heard" though.

You might want to google "Gaurdian Bulldogges" and look at Amy who is a breeder in the US. It might change your close minded thoughts that only a butterface can own a bulldog/rott/pit.

36-250x187.jpg">
    Last edited by J-Dogg; 10-11-2007 at 06:09 PM.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    This is my baby, shes was 11 in august, she is back home with my parents, the only thing i really truly miss about home, loyal, trusting, everythign you need in a dog, mans best friend!

I hate thinking that one day ill get a call from mum saying that she is no longer with us, makes you wonder why we put ourselfs through it all doesnt it.
    The years we have had, i wouldnt trade them for anything.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0150.JPG 
Views:	730 
Size:	576.2 KB 
ID:	85575

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    I'm getting a dog like this and I am a tuff guy.

Little skinny drug using retards cannot afford to pay 1500 USD for a dog, they spend it on smack.

Only hard working, macho men like me can get a dog like this.
    It's just what i "heard" though.
    its the UK it is the wankers who dont work get more handouts and live a better life than the average working man. imagine me workign all year and saving the spare cash i have, id be lucky to scrabe a few hundred quid, these cvnts dont have to work save, they get it given to them off the state, another massive gripe of mine! Fvck the uk, i want a massvie ugly butt ass dog like that, but like it was mentioned above, uk laws will probably prohibit ownership of such a beast, Fcuking labour wankers!!!!

im not political at all!!!! just so you know.

Thread Information