Thread: Please help me

Please help me

I no I dont no you at all. but it seems like you are one of the few that I can turn to. I had a very wild lifestyle the last 7 years and I got out of it and every thing seemed to be going allright for awile.

THEN LIKE A TON OF BRICKS ALL ME WILDEST DREAMS CAME TRUE!!!!---------- NO SHIT! I got the biss I been after for 5 years really got my lifting and lifesyle strait and Im very profitable. My wife witch has been my best friend forever and my complete soul mate has never seemed so far away and not close to me.She works road constuction and is gone all summer,witch happened right when i took over my biss.

I have never been so busy or cunsumed by my own biss that it seems like every time I can talk to her is the wrong time.(I want to talk to here so bad about my problems, but she just dosent have time or I dont and things just keep pushing us farther apart(i no it sounds bad but its allways ends up being a completly wild loud crazy night or a huge fight at the bar witch I hav to break up and i cant here her when she calls and all I can tell her is that i love her and I will talk to her tomorrow, I text her that i love her 2 times a day)also just so you no I work every single day of the week like 7 hours at least.

Its not that hard when you are the one watching your biss grow like a recovering anerexiea boy on steriods . Im haven the tou***st part of my life and all my dreams have come true! I got all my goals in the last 3 years. I completey stop useing rec drugs and drinking for the longest time, then I atcully hit my own goal at a body wieght (205 at 10%bf),started at 175lbs and 14%BF and passed it in my first year of training! evreything is just to good to be true.

I got a pocket full of cash,food,a little time,supplaments,biss,and lots of people that love me! sounds pefect right yea thats what I thought but its the completly diffrent thing. Every day I am faced with some of the toughfest choices I have ever made. But its like no matter what I do more is expected of me and Im allways pushing harder. So Im ok for awile than I start drinking alittle.

Than I see that I can party so much harder than alot of people, and be so entertaining to everyone that its like im god it 20 mins to everyone around me! (I am in now way being cocky it just seems like people look up and cling to me no matter what I do) So I push it cause the crazyer I get the more money I make and the more groupies(groupies are like fake friends That spend money to try and inpress you) I have. I take it so far that I dont even no what to do with the money any more(I dont make millions, just when I ant sleeping,bartending,lifting it dosent leave much time to spend money)Im am not a dick ether you could ask any person who has ever meet me and they would all say that I would help them in any time of need.

The biss has completely blown are exspentasions away,and 10 months ago this was a guy that all he had was a wild attiude some wieghts in his basment, and no money at all! No every person in the area comes to party,tries to **** me(some of the hotest girls every to walk the plantet),or out do me!Im not going to lie to you, I have cheated on my wife for the first time since we been maried and its making me go ****ing insane.(This is between you and me cause I dont no what the **** is going on in my own head) (she dosent no)I just dont no what I should do any more.

(I get very depressed when I think about what i did to her----very very depressed) But at the same time she acts completely diffrent to me. She dosent hardly talk to me for 2 mins a day.(witch is the same thing she did back in the day when she was ****ing around on me, like 4 years ago before we were married.We were so perfect just a few months ago before she went to work.

I made here so happy, and I was so happy with her. I bought here new fourwheeler and a jetski witch I have never bought her anything like that other than rings, jackets and little things like pants . Tonight was my birthday and she never even said anything not a word about it, we have been together for almost 7 years) I love her more than god loves his people but it dosent feel like she feels the same anymore.

All I want to do is get back to normal, but its like my hole life style is like driving the fastest car you have ever seen ****ing sreaming wide open into the dark with no lights. ALL I DO IS OWN A BAR! nobody even comes there till I get there.Everything is centerd around me. Then wonce I am there all hell breaks lose. the bar is packed every single night and all they want is me to party with them!!(Its like buckcherry and THE CRUE every night!)

Dont get the wrong idea all i got is a small bar witch has like 30 stolls and a good jukbox,in a small town with a restrant. And Im the one that got into this thinking I could do it better than anyone, well I was so right and now im starting to regreat it. training is going good so far(training can only go so good when your geting wasted everynight nomatter whether you are lifting every day and eating like you should be) Im cutting right now I got like 4 weeks left and Im still ahead of my goals.(trying to get to 8% BF Im like at around 10%) I will abbsulotly not start a cycle till I get my shit sorted out.But its the hole point of my life goals of being a compition bodybuilder (WITCH I HAVENT EVEN COMPETED YET) and doing well at it.

My goals every year are to be bigger stronger and more involeved in promoting the sport.Just so you no the only resone I havent competed is that I feel at my hight 6'1 I should at least be 210 ripped.I absalotly cant stand being made fun of.(when I was young I was picked on teribly bad).

Im not even close to that right now(like If i was ripped I would probley be 190lbs) the weird thing is when I never had any money,food or secsess I allways seemed to get my shit and workout harder than ever! Now I got everything I COULD EVER WANT AND I dont no what to do with myself!!! I understand that you probley dont have a anser. but i just needed to get this off my chest cause its really driving me insane,and I dont vent to people that

I see often! Please tell me what your feelings on this are? and dont be telling all your bros about this,I really have way more friends that dont no shit about anything opinons than I want.

P.S. I have wrote this to all the people That I truly look up to or that are living the life that I desirer or wish I could have back.
    Last edited by crazyhorse666; 09-14-2007 at 10:46 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    This is a bit easier to read

I no I dont no you at all. but it seems like you are one of the few that I can turn to. I had a very wild lifestyle the last 7 years and I got out of it and every thing seemed to be going allright for awile.

THEN LIKE A TON OF BRICKS ALL ME WILDEST DREAMS CAME TRUE!!!!---------- NO SHIT! I got the biss I been after for 5 years really got my lifting and lifesyle strait and Im very profitable. My wife witch has been my best friend forever and my complete soul mate has never seemed so far away and not close to me.She works road constuction and is gone all summer,witch happened right when i took over my biss.

I have never been so busy or cunsumed by my own biss that it seems like every time I can talk to her is the wrong time.(I want to talk to here so bad about my problems, but she just dosent have time or I dont and things just keep pushing us farther apart(i no it sounds bad but its allways ends up being a completly wild loud crazy night or a huge fight at the bar witch I hav to break up and i cant here her when she calls and all I can tell her is that i love her and I will talk to her tomorrow, I text her that i love her 2 times a day)also just so you no I work every single day of the week like 7 hours at least.

Its not that hard when you are the one watching your biss grow like a recovering anerexiea boy on steriods . Im haven the tou***st part of my life and all my dreams have come true! I got all my goals in the last 3 years. I completey stop useing rec drugs and drinking for the longest time, then I atcully hit my own goal at a body wieght (205 at 10%bf),started at 175lbs and 14%BF and passed it in my first year of training! evreything is just to good to be true.

I got a pocket full of cash,food,a little time,supplaments,biss,and lots of people that love me! sounds pefect right yea thats what I thought but its the completly diffrent thing. Every day I am faced with some of the toughfest choices I have ever made. But its like no matter what I do more is expected of me and Im allways pushing harder. So Im ok for awile than I start drinking alittle.

Than I see that I can party so much harder than alot of people, and be so entertaining to everyone that its like im god it 20 mins to everyone around me! (I am in now way being cocky it just seems like people look up and cling to me no matter what I do) So I push it cause the crazyer I get the more money I make and the more groupies(groupies are like fake friends That spend money to try and inpress you) I have. I take it so far that I dont even no what to do with the money any more(I dont make millions, just when I ant sleeping,bartending,lifting it dosent leave much time to spend money)Im am not a dick ether you could ask any person who has ever meet me and they would all say that I would help them in any time of need.

The biss has completely blown are exspentasions away,and 10 months ago this was a guy that all he had was a wild attiude some wieghts in his basment, and no money at all! No every person in the area comes to party,tries to **** me(some of the hotest girls every to walk the plantet),or out do me!Im not going to lie to you, I have cheated on my wife for the first time since we been maried and its making me go ****ing insane.(This is between you and me cause I dont no what the **** is going on in my own head) (she dosent no)I just dont no what I should do any more.

(I get very depressed when I think about what i did to her----very very depressed) But at the same time she acts completely diffrent to me. She dosent hardly talk to me for 2 mins a day.(witch is the same thing she did back in the day when she was ****ing around on me, like 4 years ago before we were married.We were so perfect just a few months ago before she went to work.

I made here so happy, and I was so happy with her. I bought here new fourwheeler and a jetski witch I have never bought her anything like that other than rings, jackets and little things like pants . Tonight was my birthday and she never even said anything not a word about it, we have been together for almost 7 years) I love her more than god loves his people but it dosent feel like she feels the same anymore.

All I want to do is get back to normal, but its like my hole life style is like driving the fastest car you have ever seen ****ing sreaming wide open into the dark with no lights. ALL I DO IS OWN A BAR! nobody even comes there till I get there.Everything is centerd around me. Then wonce I am there all hell breaks lose. the bar is packed every single night and all they want is me to party with them!!(Its like buckcherry and THE CRUE every night!)

Dont get the wrong idea all i got is a small bar witch has like 30 stolls and a good jukbox,in a small town with a restrant. And Im the one that got into this thinking I could do it better than anyone, well I was so right and now im starting to regreat it. training is going good so far(training can only go so good when your geting wasted everynight nomatter whether you are lifting every day and eating like you should be) Im cutting right now I got like 4 weeks left and Im still ahead of my goals.(trying to get to 8% BF Im like at around 10%) I will abbsulotly not start a cycle till I get my shit sorted out.But its the hole point of my life goals of being a compition bodybuilder (WITCH I HAVENT EVEN COMPETED YET) and doing well at it.

My goals every year are to be bigger stronger and more involeved in promoting the sport.Just so you no the only resone I havent competed is that I feel at my hight 6'1 I should at least be 210 ripped.I absalotly cant stand being made fun of.(when I was young I was picked on teribly bad).

Im not even close to that right now(like If i was ripped I would probley be 190lbs) the weird thing is when I never had any money,food or secsess I allways seemed to get my shit and workout harder than ever! Now I got everything I COULD EVER WANT AND I dont no what to do with myself!!! I understand that you probley dont have a anser. but i just needed to get this off my chest cause its really driving me insane,and I dont vent to people that

I see often! Please tell me what your feelings on this are? and dont be telling all your bros about this,I really have way more friends that dont no shit about anything opinons than I want.

P.S. I have wrote this to all the people That I truly look up to or that are living the life that I desirer or wish I could have back.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    yes way better.... my head was hurting reading the first one ..

Thanks kale I was pritty up set when I wrote it and wasnt thinking about how to make it easyer to read. gimmy your thoughts

I must admit I am a bit confused. How old are you dude ?

Im just turned 24. trust me Im allot farther in life than most people. abit overwelmed. as you can allready tell I cant spell worth a ****.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    What do you want?

Your marriage or your business? It sounds like you need to make a choice between the 2. If you choose to continue down the road you're currently on, your marriage is going to suffer greatly. You cheated on her, thats horrible, and you should have ended your marriage and set your wife free before you slept with someone else. You dont do that to someone you really love, sorry bro. If you choose to put your business on the back seat and pursue rebuilding your marriage, you need to come clean to your wife about everything. Otherwise, the trust will not be there, on your part or hers, and your headed for failure.

Do what you think is right and live your life without regret. You're living a double life right now, and thats living a lie. No way will you find happiness doing what you're doing.

Im not trying to flame you, bro, I feel for you. Regret nothing and do whats right.

Well from what I can make of this, to be honest, the relationship is over dude and you are just going to have to come to grips with that, as much as you still love her. She certainly does not appear to feel the same way from what you are saying. I am 52 and I have been through this kind of shit a lot of times in my life. Trust me when I say you will get over it. Be honest with yourself. Take stock of your life and what you have left of it and move on. Just remember the old saying "When one door closes, another door always opens"

Its so weird that I just finally got to where my wife and i can finally do or have what we want and I **** it up. it is completly
    my fault.

Well I understand the way it will probley end up but Im going to try my best to make it right. I do learn from my mistakes and Im going to do what I have to keep her!

starting right now Im geting back on track! Makes you feel twice as bad when you actually no that it was all your own doing.

REGRET NOTHING AND DO WHATS RIGHT
    Last edited by crazyhorse666; 09-14-2007 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse666
    Its so weird that I just finally got to where my wife and i can finally do or have what we want and I **** it up. it is completly
    my fault.

Well I understand the way it will probley end up but Im going to try my best to make it right. I do learn from my mistakes and Im going to do what I have to keep her!

starting right now Im geting back on track! Makes you feel twice as bad when you actually no that it was all your own doing.
    I wouldnt be too hard on yourself. It takes both of you to make it work. You're being a man about things and you'll be okay. These trials will make you a better person in the end. Enjoy life bro, you go around only once. Good luck.

have you ever pushed so hard to get up a huge hill and when you get to the top you hav some much speed that you fly right over the cliff and end up all smashed up at the bottom Thats what i hope my a futur wont be like.

notus is offline Member
    I don't think your marriage is over yet. I used to be a preacher and I have counseled a lot of people in similar situations. The first thing you should do is find out if your wife wants to work on the relationship. Whether she does or not will determine the approach you should take. Just because you cheated does not mean that you don't love her... it does mean that you made a bad decision. You can def. move forward from here. What ever I can do to help let me know.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    have you ever pushed so hard to get up a huge hill and when you get to the top you hav some much speed that you fly right over the cliff and end up all smashed up at the bottom Thats what i hope my a futur wont be like.
    nope.. we fat kids do not traverse huge hills.

anyways my adhd got the best of me and it was hard to fully comprehend everything you typed but it appears your comming to a cross roads between a chick who doesnt share the same feelings for you.. and body building?

i'd pick bodybuilding..
    get big enuff u can eat her future boyfriends..

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

i'd pick bodybuilding..
    get big enuff u can eat her future boyfriends..
    Id say this is excellent advice.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Id say this is excellent advice.
    this is true, but the problem is.. bout 90% of the women out there DO NOT dig buff guys..
    well allow me to rephrase that..
    GUYS w/ Traps or large quads..
    those seem be to 2 areas chicks find .. muscles GROSS or unappealing.. VERY ODD since they are my favorites lol

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    this is true, but the problem is.. bout 90% of the women out there DO NOT dig buff guys..
    well allow me to rephrase that..
    GUYS w/ Traps or large quads..
    those seem be to 2 areas chicks find .. muscles GROSS or unappealing.. VERY ODD since they are my favorites lol
    Yeah, thats why I only workout my abs

sounds good ha ha. Im in alot better mood today and am really thinking about what I should do. Thanks for the imput boys.

helium3 is offline Senior Member

if your wife knew that you called her a witch, i doubt your dreams would be so great LOL

Stabone is offline Banned
    Bro, you are in the EXACT same spot as one of my buddies. He owns a bar and I am a liquor sales rep. We hang out about 3-4 nights a week down at his bar. Groupies are always all over our shit because we party like rock stars. We buy all the girls shots and hang out and talk with them. Everyone in the bar wants to be around us because it draws attention. Everyone thinks its cool to know the owner, and people LOVE to name drop. We both have very serious girlfriend. While it is fun to go out and party with all the hot young chicks, you have to be able to draw a line. You don't HAVE to be at your bar every night. I owned 2 bars for over 10 years. If you have a staff you can trust, you don't need to be there all the time. Also, nobody said you had to drink and be a pimp when you are at the bar either. Treat it as a business. If people see you treating it like a business instead of a place to hang out with you and get wasted, your lifestyle will change. I have friends that own bars and they don't ever go in during business hours.

My thoughts are that you are wrapped up in the "over-night" success and attention that you are getting from the people around you. Your desire to be "the man" is interfering with what is really important. You can't have the best of both worlds. It may last for a while but eventually you will lose! Either your bar, or your marriage.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    on a more serious note, i find there has to be a balance between financial success and homelife. if i upset the balance, one of them suffers.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    yah dont drink your profits away man!
    there will be good times, and there will be bad times.. now u got good times, store the nuts for when a bigger better bar comes to town.. u might need them to upgrade or whatever.

your wife will prolly like to hear that from u too..
    instead of telling her how great a time u're having, drinking with all these peopel blah blah blah dream come true..(i'm sure she just wants to vomit when she hears this stuff, especially since she's stuck doing construction who knows where)

anyways.. tell her u opened up a retirement fund, or whatever, and are storing the money away for the future.. and plan some vacations with her etc..

39+1 is offline Banned
    my fault.

REGRET NOTHING AND DO WHATS RIGHT
    After i read the the first quote then the second and now this one i feel you need a good tatse of sarcasm is that okay Mr frvckin perfect. @$ own your own now sucessfull business at 24 have maintained the less than perfect marrige and now your too busy for both. Bo who who. Put some sand paper in one hand and gay mag in the other and jack off for a while, and while your at it go smoke some dope with your young children if you have them. Remember like failure success is not permanent. So the trick is to have more success than failure. Be smart your only gonna learn if you fail and failures are just attempts at success. Be smart, other people have good business AND have successfull marriages/family find them and learn from them. Dont be a spend thrift start putting money away in the bank or non-aggressive investmentat at least 10% of you pretaxable income. At this time when you have problems people tend to think new cars and furniture etc will solve those problems it wont and youll have less money. Budget your time, turn your cell phone off when you with you family. Find a good manager for your business so you can expand, no more than 17 percent a year. and find a somebody nonbias to talk to such as a professional coach or psychologist you have respect for. Youll have to pay them but it is well worth it. When something isnt working acknowledge it quickly and adjust accordingly.
    Dude Go For IT because if you dont youll neither be successful or happy.

Thought I would fill everyone in on how drastic my life has changed since what felt like rock bottom. About a month or so after I wrote my first entry about my outrages circumstance I found out that my wife had been having a affair and was pregnant with another mans child. To make a very long story short we divorced and went are owe ways. I turned my Bar into a business that is very successful and don't kill my liver and personal time. I have a wonderful relationship and the best son anyone could ever want. ( and I still can't spell)

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    glad to hear things are looking better!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad to see you come back and update your thread and fill us in. Good to hear things are working out. Hopefully others can learn from this and see how with time things can work out and get better

Thread Information