Brazil is offline Member

Red Sox fans jokes

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to herclass > that she is a Yankees fan. > > She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, areYankees > fans. > > Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raisestheir > hand except one little girl. > > The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, > > "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?" "Because I'm not aYankees > fan," she replied. > > The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Yankeesfan, > then who are you a fan of?" > > "I am a Red Sox fan, and proud of it," Janie replied. > > The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why are you a RedSox > fan?" > > > > "Because my mom is a Red Sox fan, and my dad is Red Sox fan, soI'm a > Red Sox fan too!" > > "Well, " said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, "that is noreason > for you to be a Red Sox fan. You don't have to be just like yourparents > all of the time. What if your mom were an idiot and your dad werea > moron, what would you be then?" > > "Then," Janie smiled, "I'd be a Yankees fan." > ----------------------------------------------------- > > A family of New York Yankee fans headed out one Saturday to shopfor the > youngest boy's birthday. > > While in the sports shop the son picks up a Red Sox jersey andsays to > his older sister, "I've decided to become a Red Sox fan and Iwould like > this Boston Red Sox jersey for my birthday." &g t; > His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him upsidehis > head and says, "Go talk to mother." > > Off goes the little lad with the jersey in hand and finds hismother. > "Mom?" > > "Yes, son?" > > "I've decided I'm going to be a Red Sox fan and I would like this > jersey for my birthday." > > The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around thehead and > says, "Go talk to your father!" > > Off he goes with the Red Sox jersey in hand and finds his father."Dad?" > > "Yes, son?" > > "I've decided I'm going to be a Red Sox fan and I would like thisjersey > for my birthday." > > The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son in the back ofhis > head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!" > > About half an hour later they're all back in the car and headingtowards & gt; home. The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you'velearned > something today? " > > The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have." > > "Good! And what is it you learned?" > > The son replies, "I've only been a Red Sox fan for an hour and Ialready > hate you Yankee bastards!" > >-------------------------------------------------------------------- > > Four baseball fans - a Cubs fan , a Cardinals fan, a Red Sox fan,and a > Yankees fan - are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loveshis > team more. > > The Cubs fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for the Cubs!"he > yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. > > Not to be outdone, the Cardinals fan shouts, "This is for the > Cardinals!" and throws himself off the mountain. > > The Red Sox fan is next to profess his love for his team. > > He yells, "This is for everyone!" and pushes the Yankees fan offthe > mountain. > >--------------------------------------------------------------------- > > A Red Sox fan liked to amuse himself by scaring every Yankees fanhe saw > strutting down the street in an obnoxious NY pinstripe shirt. Hewould > swerve his van as if to hit them, then swerve back just missingthem. > > One day while driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he woulddo a > good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest, "Where are yougoing, > Father?" > > "I'm going to give Mass at St. Francis church, about two milesdown > the road," replied the priest. > > "Climb in, Father. I'll give you a lift!" The priest climbed intothe > passenger seat, and they continued down the road. > > Suddenly, the driver saw a Yankees fan walking down the road, andhe > instinctively swerved as if to hit him. B ut, as usual, he swervedback > onto the road just in time. > > Even though he was certain that he had missed the guy, he stillheard a > loud THUD. not knowing where the noise came from, he glanced inhis > mirrors but still didn't see anything. > > He then remembered the priest, and he turned to the priest andsaid, > sorry Father, I almost hit that Yankees fan." > > "That's OK," replied the priest "I got him with the door."

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    lol good stuff...

hate both the yanks and sox

Blue Jays 2008 World Series Champs!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    lol good stuff...

hate both the yanks and sox

Blue Jays 2008 World Series Champs!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Nyy 4 Life!!

Too many bandwagon Yankees fans.

If you aren't from NY you aren't allowed to be a Yankees fan....

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You mean the world champion reds soxs. Oh ya great team hehehe

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    You mean the world champion reds soxs. Oh ya great team hehehe
    +1. it feels great to win but only the true fans are there during a bad season. . or a 70+yr drought

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh I thought you where talking about the world champion RED SOXS

K.Biz is offline Banned
    red sox baby! and how about them pats as well

Oh wait and the celtics!

its a good year to be a boston sports fan

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    +1. it feels great to win but only the true fans are there during a bad season. . or a 70+yr drought
    or how about us cub fans who've now officially waited a CENTURY

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hyjack Hyjack

Thread Information