beatango2008 is offline Senior Member

Angry This idoit gave me the wrong stuff

So I go into best buy today to get a cable for my camara and a battery.
    First off all three Best buy employees are talking to each other having a good time not helping anybody. I finally get sick of looking and ask one of them. I told him exactly what type of camara I had and what I needed. So he tells me it would be cheaper to just buy a memmory card reader so me thinking he knows what hes talking about (BIG MISTAKE) I go ahead and buy that plus I tell him I need another memmory card for it he just picks one right out the rack and hands it to me. So I then go on my way. I ended up spending about 75 dollars. So when I get home I go to hook it all up and come to find out the memmory card is WAY to small to fit in my camara and my old memmory card does not even come close to fitting in the card reader. I am so pissed because I kept putting it off on getting the cable and all, and when I finally do they sell me the wrong sh!t. But do you guys think they will take it all back? it was in those stupid packages that you have to cut to open...so they are all torn apart.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I think if you explain it to the manager they will take care of it for you.

Kingweb50 is offline Member
    yeah if you have the package and the receipt they will take it back just tell them their employee gave you the wrong thing

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes they will take it back.. package torn and all..

did you keep the receipt???

Good luck.. take the camera with you..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i have best buy stories that will blow your mind... they suck and i refuse to give them any business. they'll take care of it for you for such a small issue.

IG

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Yea thank god I kept the receipt because I throw them away most of the time. Bad habbit I know. But thanks for the advice guys. I'm taking it back tomorrow.

I work retail and they should take it back...

Take ur receipt and camera just to be sure.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    me and best buy dont get along..at all

Nismo is offline Member
    The pimply faced teens that work at Best But always hit on my wife so I don't like them. Sometimes while I'm standing right there. My wife and I dont look related at all but for some reason they always say, "Oh my bad, I thought you guys were brother and sister". DumbF@cks.

Anyway, they have a good return policy because they know that their employees make a lot of mistakes. Thats why you can buy stuff that has been pre-opened.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    i really don't understand why people expect them to be knowledgable. They are paid minimum wage. If you wanted some one with knowledge...you'd have to be willing to pay more for the stuff in the store so the store in turn could afford to pay people what it takes to hire the right people. But people aren't willing to do that. That's why places like walmart and bestbuy have taken out so many smaller businesses that DO have knowledgable people.

Thread Information