Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    customworksking is offline Associate Member

I just let my GF go of 10yrs

Hello all I left GF of 10yrs tonight I hope I did the right thing I didn't cheat and she didn't either she is a good girl and a hard worker we didn't live together
    she had he place I have mine no kids,but bottom line I didn't love her I have love for her but it's not in my heart I feel it I look at her and am sorry because she will do anything for me and I will as well but my heart is not in it I just don't feel the love for her ... I been in love b4 I know what love is...Do I stay with her because I am comfortable or do I let her go ...Has anyone been in my shoes
    Last edited by customworksking; 12-09-2007 at 10:25 PM.

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro, thats a tough decision. If you don't love her then you shouldn't stay with her. Its unfair to both of you.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    it took you 10 years to come to this decision?

Quote Originally Posted by customworksking View Post
    Hello all I left GF of 10yrs tonight I hope I did the right thing I didn't cheat and she didn't either she is a good girl and a hard worker we didn't live together
    she had he place I have mine no kids,but bottom line I didn't love her I have love for her but it's not in my heart I feel it I look at her and am sorry because she will do anything for me and I will as well but my heart is not in it I just don't feel the love for her ... I been in love b4 I know what love is...Do I stay with her because I am comfortable or do I let her go ...Has anyone been in my shoes
    i would never stay with somebody cuz its comfortable. i mean i have b4 but then i had to cut it off just like u. the only reason to be with somebody is if u love them. if u don't, its just a waste of time. i know exactly how u feel man. i have an ex that i was with for almost 2 yrs and just knew that I didnt love her the way that somebody should in a relationship. to this day we're good friends because i care about her a lot but thats where it ends. i do know what love is too so that makes it easier to know whether or not u love that person.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    if you dont love her then whats the point the whole point of the relationship is when you love somone

well

well yes and no we had r up's and downs and I tried to work it out ..and over time it would go back to the same old thing...

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by customworksking View Post
    I understand how you're feeling somewhat, the only difference is I had my gf for 1.5 years and she ended up leaving me. Basically this is how it's going to break down. I felt the same way with my gf (after a year) until she left me. When she left me I wanted her back more then anything. So the right thing for you to do is just wait and see how you feel. If you suddenly within a week or so find yourself thinking of her nonstop and having much stronger feelings then maybe you should be with her and just needed a break. But if you feel the same do not go back. You only live once don't waste it on someone you will not ultimately be happy with.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    10 years, it's gonna hit you like a ton on bricks in about 2-3 months.

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Kratos , you need to take a look @ all the angles . The thing is that once a man loves a woman its hard to let go . I have been with the same woman for over 10 years and I do not love her . I stay with her because it is comfortable , shes good looking and will do anything for me . But after being in love once thats it for me , its kinda like I will never let anyone get that close again . I think she knows it and has come to live with the fact . All im saying is take a look at were your @ / look around and think is it going to be the same without her / can you see her with another guy / are you going to be happy with someone else /

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    doesnt matter if you can see her with another guy.

And trust me ur life would be much better when you find someone thta you love as much as they love you.

ausmanalot is offline Associate Member
    mate i felt the same way.

seriously, i broke up after a serious relationship, not 10 years tho
    1 month went by and hit me like a brick shit house

i did end up caining my self at gym alot more and got in better shape

didnt stop the hurt tho

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUpCanuk View Post
    I agree with Kratos , you need to take a look @ all the angles . The thing is that once a man loves a woman its hard to let go . I have been with the same woman for over 10 years and I do not love her . I stay with her because it is comfortable , shes good looking and will do anything for me . But after being in love once thats it for me , its kinda like I will never let anyone get that close again . I think she knows it and has come to live with the fact . All im saying is take a look at were your @ / look around and think is it going to be the same without her / can you see her with another guy / are you going to be happy with someone else /
    what a waste of ur life. lol sorry dude i just can't imagine spending my life with somebody that i don't love. either i find somebody that i love and wanna spend my life with or i dont find somebody that i love and i stay single forever. yea i guess thats kinda sad in a way. i have a couple of girls that would treat me very well and are good looking and would do anything for me but i don't love them so i would not make a commitment to them....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    I understand how you're feeling somewhat, the only difference is I had my bf for 1.5 years and he ended up leaving me. Basically this is how it's going to break down. I felt the same way with my bf (after a year) until he left me. When he left me I wanted him back more then anything. So the right thing for you to do is just wait and see how you feel. If you suddenly within a week or so find yourself thinking of him nonstop and having much stronger feelings then maybe you should be with him and just needed a break. But if you feel the same do not go back. You only live once don't waste it on someone you will not ultimately be happy with.

Fixed your typos

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    ^lol.....and custom....don't burn your bridge with her.....cums a time when u may want her again....

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Just be thankful that you didn't marry her as it would cost you a fortune to seperate!!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Fixed your typos

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    i was in your same boat but for 6 years, i'm now with the woman i will spend rest of my life with and am happier than ever. looking at your post is excatly how i was, she was a good girl and would do anythinh for me but i just kept thinking what if, being with her was selfless because i didnt want to hurt her, i was dumb. I dont see it as a time in my life that was wasted, it was a time in my life that taught me things, about myself and brought me to where i am now. it taught me what i wanted to find. it helped make me who i am.

me

it's a long story if I were to back as to how we made it so long ..let's just say we met when I had a "non working life style with a lot of cash" and did some fed time for it after I got home and back on track things with us just didn't happen we didn't move in with each other etc..I made sure not to meet anyone as I feel it's not fair to her to breakup with her for someone else and not fair for the other girl as well...I know I may see her someday with someone else and am fine with it,it will hurt but it was my choice...She is a good looking girl for sure ...other things she didn't do is come to any of my son's football,base ball & soccer games for 5yrs never 1 game ..anyway I can rant on and on...I hope I made the right choice bottom line is I want to love someone as much as they love me..thanks for the help

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    you made the right choice, if you dont love her, and you dont feel it anymore, you cant stay because it is comfortable. in time you will see you made the rt move

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    if you ask me, you made a mistake.

She will do anything for you, has been loyal to you for 10 years and you don't love her? Somthing is wrong, and I don't think it is with her. People are going to tell you that there are other fish in the sea, I'm sure your boys are right now. I'll tell you there are VERY few that will do anything for you and be loyal to you.

Is there somthing about her that is bothering you? Do you communicate with her openly?

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I'll take her off your hands even haul her away for free

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
    I'll take her off your hands even haul her away for free
    Can i have her number i'm sure she is looking for some rebound booty

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    aint that the truth

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i know how you feal. if you felt like you did the right thing, then you did. just remember, just because that puppy love fealing isnt there, that doesnt mean your not inlove with her. thats just in infactuation period...... just look into your self and ask yourself if she is the right one. only you know if it was the right choice. good luck bro!

BOOST is offline Member
    Deep true love is painfull, good luck.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Best of luck, thats gotta be hard. Ever think of just asking for some time apart? You might just need to find yourself and be alone for awhile to realize you really do love her. She prob won't like it, but if it was meant to be, then you guys will end up back together.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOST View Post
    Deep true love is painfull, good luck.

BOOST is offline Member
    Just remember for every HOT CHICK there is a guy tired of hitting it.

It is not all looks.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Can i have her number i'm sure she is looking for some rebound booty
    I call firsts
    Gix can have seconds and dsm can have both of them

We're a caring bunch

I joke because he left her if it was the other way around I foundn't pick on him

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I joke because he left her if it was the other way around I foundn't pick on him
    Liar

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    if you ask me, you made a mistake.

She will do anything for you, has been loyal to you for 10 years and you don't love her? Somthing is wrong, and I don't think it is with her. People are going to tell you that there are other fish in the sea, I'm sure your boys are right now. I'll tell you there are VERY few that will do anything for you and be loyal to you.

Is there somthing about her that is bothering you? Do you communicate with her openly?
    Yes she did anything for me and I did the same for her .I felt this way for 3 or 4 yrs ...She has no Friends none,kind of weird but anyway she has low confidence ,thinks shes fat I try to get her to go to the gym with me with no luck,she has money saved but will not spend it on something as small as a gym membership 30.00 A month???.. she is very Jealous I feel because of lack of confidence..She dislikes my sons Mom ...You r very true to find someone like her is hard but,if your heart is not in it why spend your life unhappy..My friends didn't say theirs more fish in the sea but,if u don't love her don't waist her time ...I did take time apart I lasted about 3 weeks and got back with her 2 months later we're back in the same boat.....It was hard to tell her I was done 10yrs is a long time true ,but to this point I feel OK and I did the right thing...

Mrs. Mavsluva is offline New Member
    Choosing to part ways with a significant other after 10 years clearly indicates that you both are not willing to make it work. Because if you both were in it together for the long haul, then this thread would not exist.

Just view this as closing a chapter in your life so you can begin a new one. And all that you can do is use the experiences from your old relationships in those that you form moving forward. That's how we improve ourselves in all aspects of life.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    yeh i been in ur shoes not for 10 yrs though lol,u did the right thing,thats how breakups should be,no hate,no anger just 2 ppl moving on

So have you banged her again already? I use to do that alot

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    So have you banged her again already? I use to do that alot
    what bang his ex? jeez no wonder he dumped her

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche View Post
    what bang his ex? jeez no wonder he dumped her
    I like that angle

no no sex to this point...I did see a lot of hot girls out tonight!!! fing crazy college break man if I didn't have a heart wow....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I agree, maybe less. It may not be that your "just comfortable" but after awhile of being with the a girl, that just maybe what the first year "lust" "love" turns into, being confortable with someone else.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

up date

up date i do miss her from time to time ..this is true it was lust @ 1st then over time I came to love her and even longer well I found my heart was not in it ..I feel OK and have not drowning my sorrows in liquor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information