Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    customworksking is offline Associate Member

Wink up date

Sup all.
    All i s well I been fine... I did stop lifting weights and started drinking a lot for a month ..but now I'm back on track back in the gym and got some gear ..

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^Nice dude! Your well on your way to gettin tons of tail for the summer and forgetin all about the breakup.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good for you man, co dependent relationships never work out.

keep up the good work..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    The best cure for the feelings you are experiencing is another woman.
    Good luck man.
    I know it seems tough, but like I said, when you meet someone you do love you will be happy you did it.

Warrior82 is offline New Member
    hey bro all i can tell you is that love is out there and it's a little like this

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
    Gonna grab some afternoon delight
    My motto's always been 'when it's right, it's right'
    Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night?
    When everything's a little clearer in the light of day
    And we know the night is always gonna be there any way

Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite
    Looking forward to a little afternoon delight
    Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite
    And the thought of lovin' you is getting so exciting
    Sky rockets in flight
    Afternoon delight
    Afternoon delight
    Afternoon delight

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior82 View Post
    hey bro all i can tell you is that love is out there and it's a little like this

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
    Gonna grab some afternoon delight
    My motto's always been 'when it's right, it's right'
    Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night?
    When everything's a little clearer in the light of day
    And we know the night is always gonna be there any way BOOO!!!
    Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite
    Looking forward to a little afternoon delight WHIP!!!
    Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite
    And the thought of lovin' you is getting so exciting
    Sky rockets in flight
    Afternoon delight
    Afternoon delight
    Afternoon delight

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by customworksking View Post
    Hello all I left GF of 10yrs tonight I hope I did the right thing I didn't cheat and she didn't either she is a good girl and a hard worker we didn't live together
    she had he place I have mine no kids,but bottom line I didn't love her I have love for her but it's not in my heart I feel it I look at her and am sorry because she will do anything for me and I will as well but my heart is not in it I just don't feel the love for her ... I been in love b4 I know what love is...Do I stay with her because I am comfortable or do I let her go ...Has anyone been in my shoes
    Bro...U did the right thing..Last thing you want to do is get married get kids and then think about divorcing her.. really bad for kids.

Calgarian

thanx for all the kind words ! bottom line I feel we will both be happier this way it was hard for a few but now... I need to DO WORK! .. and yes I had a few ladies the last few months...very nice! and dude I don't what it was but I have a new shine or someting I guess cause I'm happy now ..I been getting more girls WTF ..so 100% yes it was the best thing I've done in my life....can't wait till my gear kicks in this is my 1st true cycle ...thanx again... I will keep in touch ..later

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Wow, dude. That's tough, but sounds like you're recovering nicely and doing well. Gambatte!!

If I knew it was going to be this EZ I would of done it a long time ago...! went out last night and dude 2 more ladies! WTF ...I don't sleep with just anyone but guy's ! 10yrs 1 hole...I think I will try a few out ..2 weeks in on my cycle of Test so,I will be able to perform above Avg!!!

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by customworksking View Post
    If I knew it was going to be this EZ I would of done it a long time ago...! went out last night and dude 2 more ladies! WTF ...I don't sleep with just anyone but guy's ! 10yrs 1 hole...I think I will try a few out ..2 weeks in on my cycle of Test so,I will be able to perform above Avg!!!
    Wait another week and you will.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    HAHA, you have 10 years of Fvcking to catch up on. Just be careful....

When you find that true love, nothing else in life will matter...You will be so high on love and life nothing will stop you....I wish you the best and it will happen when you least expect it. I'm 39 and not until I was 32 did I find a women that knocked me off my feet. I was head over heals in love with her from the first night. 7 years later and we have been through hell and back but I love her to death and will probably be with her forever..

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro. I've been with my gf for 10 years and sometimes it seems like I don't love her as well.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    Best of luck, thats gotta be hard. Ever think of just asking for some time apart? You might just need to find yourself and be alone for awhile to realize you really do love her. She prob won't like it, but if it was meant to be, then you guys will end up back together.
    I think this is good advice. Im kinda in the same situation as you right now except Im married. Man, I can see her eyes fill with tears in my head. heres another thing to remember. You will be going through enough pain urself. Dont allow yourself to feel her pain too. You will find yourself feeling bad for the way you made her feel. dont do that to yourself. its much easier said than done, but you gotta focus on you bro. 10 years is a long time. Its gonna take some adjustment. good luck my man. Whatever you choose will be the right decision.
    ^well I guess my advice was alittle late. Sounds like life is good though. I am abut to go throught the same thing. Your story makes me feel better about my upcoming decision. Thanx for sharing and tap ALL POSSIBLE ASS! i wont cheat on my wife, but as soon as the deed is done Im gonna bang everything I can get my dirty little hands on. Even if my hand is all I got for a few days.. hehe Sweet bro, enjoy life. Fuk em all!
    Last edited by Dobie-BOY; 04-25-2008 at 08:40 PM.

rager is offline Member
    If you are not in love with her you did the right thing. I was in your shoes before and I made her dump me... Its a tough go.... I am married now and I look back and it was the one of the togher things to do, but god dam the best move I ever mad.. Or I should say she made .... good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information