Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory View Post
    It's not racist; I know you don't mean all black people that go there mess it up. lol. There are always those cliques at gyms that fuck it up. My gym has the Russian-mafia wannabees, the German tekno funboys and the Saggy-but-ripped alte men.
    yea i spose i could narrow it down further, its the ghetto wannabe fast talkin in your face offensive dudes (same ones that dont wear shirts). They also walk on both sides of the hall with the clique and dont move for you (or anyone), i guess i am supposed to jump over them when walking by? I guess its less of a race thing and more of a "where youre from" thing. There are a lot of nice black dudes who lift correctly and put shit back, one dude won the university BB contest last year in fact.

does anyone else get really mad when people take up both sides of the hall and sidewalk and dont move? i mean seriously, traffic goes both ways, have some courtesy.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I was thinking "where are you from" cuz the way your talking about the "hall" it sounds like your in High School. I've never seen anybody in any of the 4 gyms I've ever been to training with there shirts off. It's not allowed. Even the thug wannabes in my gym still act correct no matter what they look like to me.

aer_vlad is offline Junior Member
    **edit**
    Last edited by aer_vlad; 08-21-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information